Entropdia super slow on safari...

nikander100

Provider
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
So i got a macbook myself (pls no hate) and i got both safari and google chrome but i prefer safari cause it uses less recourses and i like the looks better :p

I always used to go on intrepid on safari but it always took ages to load pages and with weapon compared when i typed in 1 letter from a name i had to wait till it reloaded the page then type the next one etc.

then i though lets try chrome. the pages loaded up instantly and on weapon compare no reloading and the layout of it was different to...

is there any chance that entropedia is different on safari or just outdated???
I am on latests version of safari and java. i cleared my cache and cookies but no changes...

regards,
nikander

Just tried to open it in Safari/FF/Chrome on an ancient iMac 2010 (osx 10.10.5, safari 8.0.8) and didn't notice much difference in speed from FF/Chrome on a modern PC/win10. Pages load up quick, the results in the weapon compare tool are instant. BUT Safari does reload the page indeed to display the results and that's kinda wrong.

Just tried to open it in Safari/FF/Chrome on an ancient iMac 2010 (osx 10.10.5, safari 8.0.8) and didn't notice much difference in speed from FF/Chrome on a modern PC/win10. Pages load up quick, the results in the weapon compare tool are instant. BUT Safari does reload the page indeed to display the results and that's kinda wrong.

ty for the help, hope they fix the reloading of the page for weapon compare :D

Firefox is showing very poor performance on Entropedia as well. (WIN 10) I have seen other complaints of people in last two months complaining of slowness and other oddities that simply did not exist until the last several months on that site...for whatever reason.

I don't think it's your computer nor browser. I have this issue on all 3 of my windows 10 computers with all browsers, I have it on my Mac and I have it on my iPad. I think it's the site that is sporadically slow and sometimes works fine.

It's been slow for a while and from time to time, AV freaks out saying page is infected, and I already tried 3 different AV.

Back