Discovery: The Vampire makes a Vampy discovery

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
I was totally thrilled yesterday when I saw that there was a blueprint discovered for "vampire charm bracelets". I was like yes... finally something vampy for my ava to wear . After all I've been roleplaying a vampire princess in EU for 8 years now...

So I tracked down a blueprint, paid a nice reward for it, and then realized after I saw the werewolf charm bracelet discovery that it was only going to be a component for another blueprint. **insert girly tantrum, should of known better, it's entropia after all emote* :p

But, I figured, oh well I would still like to make the discovery for the vampire bracelets since I am a self proclaimed vampire here in EU.... so I went grinding some of my cousins.. killing them off one by one for their body parts , blood and plasma... They were being stingy though and holding onto their parts, so I got some of my friends to help me kill them. So a big thank you to spirit chaser, Mikaile, and Xiaoyun Chen . And also a big thank you to my other friends that sold me some of the parts for cheap... Aia, Doc Gray, and Skeezer... you all rock. :)

Now if only Entropia would actually introduce fun jewellery and body tattoos :D But until then... this will have to do :)
Thanks for reading my little story.

A bracelet to charm a vampire, look out. Everyone will want one now. They now know your weak spot, anything that says vampire in it. Maybe you can snag a cloak somehow on a game of wordplay, and vampire charm. :vampire:

Gratz RavenJade.

The charm is made of garlic. :/

Happy to help and GZ!

:vampire:

Congrats! You've had some cool stuff happen on RT - thanks for sharing!

congratulation! But we do not have a picture of the stats if there are. Is it wearable?

No, as I said in my original post, it is not a piece of jewellery like it is stated on the blueprint, but rather a component for another blueprint. (to which I don't know what that bp is as of this posting)

congratulation! But we do not have a picture of the stats if there are. Is it wearable?

Back