Vivo S10 available for everybody!

nikander100

Provider
Society
Don't Feed the Animals
Ryunosuke Nika jeDutchy
Geronimo Roni Last posted a post in the entropia universe group on Facebook showing that he got an s10.
they made stage I gauntlet available for everybody now! so grab your Opalo (preferable SGA edition :p) and shoot those darn bots and get your eco fap!

(the fb group https://www.facebook.com/groups/289477571086360/)

Facebook Login
You must log in to continue.
:scratch2:

yea you must have an Facebook account to enter the group or to look at it.. (thats how Facebook works...)

Is this FAP tradable ?

Is this soloable for a mid level hunter? What kind of gear should one expect to need?

I was always bummed that my level was too high by the time I had found out about the FAP.

you can go in naked with a 20 dps weapon. I shot them with ewe ep-53.. one shot one kill.

Where do i start this mission?

could someone please post details in this forum , ta ! :yay:

Camp icarus. Required a team of 2 to be able to enter. Speak with the NPC "gauntlet organizer" close to the televator.

What is wrong with people still spreading misinformation...

Opalo is garbage, even mentioning using it is enough to trick new players and make them quit. It's like casually talking about how you love genocide and the oppression of millions.

Opalo is garbage, even mentioning using it is enough to trick new players and make them quit. It's like casually talking about how you love genocide and the oppression of millions.

Hey I started with the opalo + a101 combo... served me well for 4-5 months, but that was back before the awesome 2.9dpp+ options new players have now.

Found out about this change like 2 weeks ago ingame while on rookie chat :laugh:.

Best damn mission in game atm!

Aruzo, 5 ped ammo = Priceless Heal Tool!

Only UL healing tool I have :dance:

This is a good FAP not a good trend. It raises the baseline for everything else in game. I could explain it with blow job costs, I won't unless asked.

See? I has a bit of class.

It's not really crap. It has bad eco.

But it will fire 18431 for 3.80 ped and can be repaired. in fact there isn't another sib carbine out there what will decay 0.02. It will keep shooting and shooting.

The tt rifle that is in the tt now can only fire 12934 for 4 ped and it cannot be repaired, also it has less dps (3.6 vs 4.1) so you might get hit one extra time.

Why is it significant that an opalo can be repaired? Because new players may get a bad loot streak and if you repair your broken opalo for 10 pecs.. you can shoot again.. and you cannot buy a new tt rifle for 10 pec.

I find your assessment of the crapness of the opalo mildy exaggerated, since it has other qualities which I just described.

Last edited:
It's not really crap. It has bad eco.

But it will fire 18431 for 3.80 ped and can be repaired. in fact there isn't another sib carbine out there what will decay 0.02. It will keep shooting and shooting.

The tt rifle that is in the tt now can only fire 12934 for 4 ped and it cannot be repaired, also it has less dps (3.6 vs 4.1) so you might get hit one extra time.

Why is it significant that an opalo can be repaired? Because new players may get a bad loot streak and if you repair your broken opalo for 10 pecs.. you can shoot again.. and you cannot buy a new tt rifle for 10 pec.

I find your assessment of the crapness of the opalo mildy exaggerated, since it has other qualities which I just described.

I myself am nostalgic for the Opalo I shot it for years... loved it back then.

Unfortunately it no longer compares to hk110 + zsink for eco... plus if I am shooting something so eco and small then I am hitting mobs I can take down at range before it arrives to do a single hit.

Lastly with a cost of 1.4 vs 2.6 means I am cycling ammo twice as slow, and spreading out my losses twice as long.

Additionally if you are so low on ped you can't put more than 10 pec into your rifle... you need to go sweat or depo.

I myself am nostalgic for the Opalo I shot it for years... loved it back then.

I belive this why so many older player mention it to shoot low level mob, out of pure nostalgia when they was noobs. Many older players are no going care what is most eco low level gun in game. They care about their level and the next one up. Rusty just seems to get his knickers in twist over most littlest things.

Camp icarus. Required a team of 2 to be able to enter. Speak with the NPC "gauntlet organizer" close to the televator.

Great!
Another thrilling adventure in Camp Icarus
I love that :)
Preparing for a trip back to Caly

I completed Puny 16.6k in the Summer.

I must have tried about 15 different weapons, both those looted from puny, whips, knives, swords, rocket launcher

It was only when I ran around like a nutcase [insert comment here] with my old Opalo that:

a) I found it fun
b) I decided I would complete it

So for this reason, if you want to do the full Puny mission, I'd say Opalo. Oh and as its repairable, no more hunting around for replacements when those (L) ones run out as they do several times a day.

Yes, by all means use a (L) finisher gun or the much maligned M2100 peashooter to finish it off.

What this has to do with the Vivo S10 - nothing. Go get yours if you haven't already!

as about Sollomate Opalo,
isn't big thingy to hunt punies with it! Nostalgia is all about :)
But there is another great UL gun (crafted too), I use for swhunt often and in this case I will use it also.
it called M-Ray 1000 :wise: my gun in such missions

according to Entropedia
Sollomate Opalo Dmg/Pec 2752
M-Ray 1000 Dmg/Pec 2882

just saying...

as about Sollomate Opalo,
isn't big thingy to hunt punies with it! Nostalgia is all about :)
But there is another great UL gun (crafted too), I use for swhunt often and in this case I will use it also.
it called M-Ray 1000 :wise: my gun in such missions

according to Entropedia
Sollomate Opalo Dmg/Pec 2752
M-Ray 1000 Dmg/Pec 2882

just saying...

the M-Ray Bp's do they drop often from the (L) version?

the M-Ray Bp's do they drop often from the (L) version?
Personally I craft very few to confirm that
I think UL BP it's a very rare drop if drop at all
I bought my own M-Ray UL

Personally I craft very few to confirm that
I think UL BP it's a very rare drop if drop at all
I bought my own M-Ray UL

That is unfortunate otherwise would be great gun to craft to give to newbies in place of opalo being absent from tt.

That is unfortunate otherwise would be great gun to craft to give to newbies in place of opalo being absent from tt.

the opallo is and has been junk for a long time, the current tt models are better. the cyrene options were better for keeping overkill down. the arkadian version was better off launch.

the opallo is and has been junk for a long time, the current tt models are better. the cyrene options were better for keeping overkill down. the arkadian version was better off launch.

Not disagreeing with you simply stating for purpose of event prizes being able to cost effictively craft a 0 lvl sib weapon would be terrific.

Not disagreeing with you simply stating for purpose of event prizes being able to cost effictively craft a 0 lvl sib weapon would be terrific.

CAP-0 (L) <rare BP>
LAW-0 (L)
ARK-0 (L)
ASI-0 (L) <no BP looted yet>

3/4 of the older ARK weapons suit your needs then, however they are not UL.

I find too many players using UL LvL 100 weapons due to damage, and not having to find another gun. It is a horrible habit I wish they would break. Too many new crafters sell these weapons like the Mann mph, or others, just for a fast buck. Stats change, and it is good to stay on top of things.

CAP-0 (L) <rare BP>
LAW-0 (L)
ARK-0 (L)
ASI-0 (L) <no BP looted yet>

3/4 of the older ARK weapons suit your needs then, however they are not UL.

I find too many players using UL LvL 100 weapons due to damage, and not having to find another gun. It is a horrible habit I wish they would break. Too many new crafters sell these weapons like the Mann mph, or others, just for a fast buck. Stats change, and it is good to stay on top of things.

If they are not UL they do not suit my needs. Anyways back to the s10... glad everyone has an opportunity to get it!

Back