the result of 5 Years of gambling and 160000 Ped spend

Bernard

Old
Society
Mod Merps
Bernard Bern Star
Hi Entropians,

at first i will say sorry for my bad english :)

Playing EU since 2011, and, because i like to gamble also in rl, i was addicted from the beginning on.

But the last two years, since the common big loots on Trox, Feffs and other medium mob, are gone, i miss the thrill of the game (at least i need hope to get back a bit of my depo, around 16000 Euro).

Also the killing of crafting (Explosive Projectiles) and more and more playerbound or untradeble Items, are bothering me.

For that reason i really thinking of chipping out and quit EU, and like to offer, or ask, what my 170K Skills, mostly hunting, some crafting and mining, would be worth.

i mentioned that ESIs are rare and expensive, and not a lot big Skill Implants are selling atm.

if you like to make me an offer, i wll look how i can bring my skills on the screen so you can see what i have.

i wouldnt sell piece by piece, like to sell all at once.

Greeting

Bernard Bernd Star

Go get the Jdegre skill scanner tool from http://jdegre.net/pe/scanner/ It will scan all your skills and give you a net value of what they're worth.

TBH though I've always found it not worth chipping out unless you're deliberately trying to remain in a certain skill category for events.

I recommend you do not chip out. In case you return. The reason being that you get very little for the skills compared to what they cost to obtain. The price of ESI will eat all the peds. For 1000 ped ESI of rifle skills you get 1300% the ESI eats 1000% so you only get 300% for your skills. A very bad deal

I recently bough 55000 skills from a guy who quit. I paid 1100 ped for all skills excluding ESI.

I recommend you do not chip out. In case you return.

This. You may feel now that you are really done with EU, but a few years down the road your feelings might (will) change. You have no idea how many people eventually come back and are very sorry they chipped out.

And the deal sucks indeed.

I can agree with them , i left and came back a few times ,i was alway glad that i had the skills , usualy for events and such , i would say take a break and let the time pass 90% of the old timers always come back , myself from 2004 and still here :yay:

Two Words... KEEP SKILLS ;)

Chipped out my taming skills long time ago, can tell you --- fail !

Keep your skills

Money is easy come , easy go

Skills , not so much

I recommend you do not chip out. In case you return. The reason being that you get very little for the skills compared to what they cost to obtain. The price of ESI will eat all the peds. For 1000 ped ESI of rifle skills you get 1300% the ESI eats 1000% so you only get 300% for your skills. A very bad deal

Less than that, as u loose 10% chipping out too... so I join other mates, don't let skills go :yup::yup::yup:

DRM

Back