Nemesis amor

DiXeCZ

Guardian
Society
CZSK Crows
Lady Mia87 Skullcrusher
Hello,
I would like to start a discusion how much worth full F/M nemesis set, considering latest news about adj nemesis etc.

Thanks for suggestions!

Mia

Considering how hard it is to acquire the nano adjusters, the Nemesis itself is much less significant part of the equation and its price should return to sane levels once the initial frenzy calms down. Probably +1k topmost.

Hello,
I would like to start a discusion how much worth full F/M nemesis set, considering latest news about adj nemesis etc.

Thanks for suggestions!

Mia

As Svarog said, just wait a litle.
If nano thingie will be hard to obtain as is now then maybe to buy better armor with money you could spend on nano whatever.

They should have done this with a crafted armour like with plates and faps :(

Im not thinking of buying it, I was just wandering how the price should change afterwards. Since I rly think that more armors will be comming (for example with evader boost - also Im wandering which one should it be - hope not jaguar since I sold mine month ago :-D )

looking at this there probly other type of amour that they will doo the same as the nemesis amour it just a ploy to make poeple spend more money the first sold will be high and drop after that

Depends on the drop rate of those nano adjusters , if they maintain it at the current rate it will have value , if not than dont expect it to be more than tt+1k

Depends on the drop rate of those nano adjusters , if they maintain it at the current rate it will have value , if not than dont expect it to be more than tt+1k

Interesting, as I see it quite contrary. If the adjusters' drop-rate remains negligible, Nemesis barely have value past its value a week ago, since it easier/cheaper to get some other armor instead of trying to upgrade it. If the drop-rate increases, the demand for plain Nemesis will increase too, and in a short while there simply won't be any non-upgraded sets left around.

That is also true but there are people that colect armor or they rly must have it for the imp+buff stats so they will pay a nice sum to get it , imagine what will happen if the mushrooms will start dropping like the blood samples did :eyecrazy:

I predict, an initial over-inflation, as demand outstrips supply. Then when the dust settles a little, and people realise the real implication of the upgrades, the value will come down a little. It does depend of course, on how the upgrade is down.

Are they wanting two pieces to create one Adjusted piece? If so, I imagine drops of Nemesis will start to increase in that case. If not, the mission will become harder and harder to do I reckon.

Im not thinking of buying it, I was just wandering how the price should change afterwards. Since I rly think that more armors will be comming (for example with evader boost - also Im wandering which one should it be - hope not jaguar since I sold mine month ago :-D )

i think Gremlin will be Adjusted next, as viceroy (altho bound) as damaged Gremlin's popularity with an Adj'd version it should lift it back above viceroy and back into peoples inventories.

plus maybe a extended mission to Modify the Adj. Pixie

Interesting, as I see it quite contrary. If the adjusters' drop-rate remains negligible, Nemesis barely have value past its value a week ago, since it easier/cheaper to get some other armor instead of trying to upgrade it. If the drop-rate increases, the demand for plain Nemesis will increase too, and in a short while there simply won't be any non-upgraded sets left around.

I agree with you there. If the current cube drop-rate is as low as it is now, you will see very few sets of full adjusted Nemesis...and the price will initially be very high, but will drop because other, better armor suits will be available at a much lower cost.

If the drop-rate improves so that everyday average players can complete their adjusted Nem sets, not just the 24/7 grinders, the set will still be a premium commodity but not ludicrously-priced.

Back