Discovery: Adjusted Nemesis Harness (M)

nice one, gz! oh no, tiers gone? :confused: they have been mindarked... :eyecrazy:

Gratz on Adjusted Orange thing.

nice one, gz! oh no, tiers gone? :confused: they have been mindarked... :eyecrazy:

Sadly not only tiers but also original texture, color and look.

i think that if this adjusted thing was implemented on a better armour it was even better , but still its fine
and btw GZ Autobot

i think that if this adjusted thing was implemented on a better armour it was even better , but still its fine
and btw GZ Autobot

Maybe will be improved, modified and perfected?? Who knows?? Im looking forward to makong abset on my own.

Big gz to the discovery

For an uber it wouldn't be such a big deal as for a low-mid level at which this armor is aimed - adj.neme owners will be spared from having to own and carry around a special "bot" armor like vigi or mah'ketta. If only MA would finally implement equipment actions for changing plates...

Anyway, we most likely will see such upgrades at all levels in near future, since it has proved to be a good way to increase playerbase activity - everyone and their opalo are camping bots atm :)

I like it and the other recent adjustment they made to all Armors, as for the bugs will be fixed in due time.

Gz.

Improved and Modified Pixie next!

Gratz! So happy to see it as I know you were working hella hard!

Congratulations Autobot! :D

Big Gratz Autobot!

So what's the trick to looting the adjusters? I've done the starter mission plus Trooper Stage I and II, not a single adjuster yet... :scratch2:

Big Gratz Autobot!

So what's the trick to looting the adjusters? I've done the starter mission plus Trooper Stage I and II, not a single adjuster yet... :scratch2:

bro i spent like 40 hours on those adjusters. I found 2 in one hour at one point. 16 hours to find first 17 for 2nd. Troopers, Legionnaire, and Defenders

New picture my new helmet !!!

Back