Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As it is, space is something that most endure, avoid or use a log off exploit to transfer stackables. If that's your idea of success then we differ.
    Agreed that we differ - check SC at some point - its still in development and will be a pvp universe - but it already has 980k players supporting its development with 89 million dollars - try again telling me that pvp is something people dont want

Chaotic Good
    Become a premium member today and enjoy enhanced PlanetCalypsoForum features!
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by john b knight View Post
    agreed that we differ - check sc at some point - its still in development and will be a pvp universe - but it already has 980k players supporting its development with 89 million dollars - try again telling me that pvp is something people dont want
    Lootable PVP is something 95% of Entropians dont like.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Lootable PVP is something 95% of Entropians dont like.
    Please stop derailing this thread mega and making up numbers without having proof.
    Writing in big letters doesnt make it any more true either.

Whichever the percentage of entropians is that prefers a fluffy universe - they already have it - mindark needs to aim to widen their customerbase instead of making more of the same.
    Privateer and Mothership concepts were layed out and sold as team/raid pvp equippment - for this to actually happen 4 years after people payed for it we need content in space that its worth fighting for and with each other.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by John B Knight View Post
    Please stop derailing this thread mega and making up numbers without having proof.
    Writing in big letters doesnt make it any more true either.

Whichever the percentage of entropians is that prefers a fluffy universe - they already have it - mindark needs to aim to widen their customerbase instead of making more of the same.
    Privateer and Mothership concepts were layed out and sold as team/raid pvp equippment - for this to actually happen 4 years after people payed for it we need content in space that its worth fighting for and with each other.
    Proof? I made it big letters so there was no doubt in what is a universally accepted fact in this game.

The fact that any new player that doesn't choose Calypso will sooner or later have to traverse lootable PVP doesnt widen the customerbase it's actually collapsed it.

Back when everyone arrived at Port Atlantis which was a very vibrant busy area with a dedicated "New Arrival Zone" even with their own guides to ask for advice was the time when Entropia "was working for new players."

You want to talk about space games? I really wouldn't bother John. I was shooting Thargoids before you were born.

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Proof? I made it big letters so there was no doubt in what is a universally accepted fact in this game.
    Im not sure with how many players you have personally spoken, but i have transported close to 2000 unique avatars since 2011, have had close to 1000 of them as crew for awhile - and i have spoken with the majority about space. My statistical data of those who actually moved through space at some point looks quite different from the numbers you make up.
    There is a great deal of players who would love to be able to join in for some serious teambased pvp action 'if' the content was there and supporting it - kinda like an exciting alternative to planetside grinding.

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    Im not sure with how many players you have personally spoken, but i have transported close to 2000 unique avatars since 2011, have had close to 1000 of them as crew for awhile - and i have spoken with the majority about space. My statistical data of those who actually moved through space at some point looks quite different from the numbers you make up.
    There is a great deal of players who would love to be able to join in for some serious teambased pvp action 'if' the content was there and supporting it - kinda like an exciting alternative to planetside grinding.
    500 people a year. Oh well, I'm obviously wrong then.

Except I'm not.

I know exactly how busy Calypso has been 2006-2015 <removed>

As those who read the majority of my posts know, I'm usually optimistic. I know what we have isn't working, and despite the fact we are arguing about side issues I still want Entropia to succeed and be better than it is.

So I propose:

Titans of Space
    Age of Enlightenment
    Nebula Virus
    [Other Space Societies]

stay in 75% of lootable space and kick shit out of each other

25% is non lootable with a mob, an asteroid and a fully kitted out set of terminals for everyone else.

In case I get a reply (or you JBK) saying "you dont know shit" I spent a year in Eve Online and thats 500% more PVP than this game will ever be.
    Last edited by Serica; 09-28-2015 at 00:06. Reason: 2.2

7. 09-27-2015, 21:24
    Reason
    3.2/response to deleted section of post

8. 09-27-2015, 21:27
    Reason
    3.2/response to deleted post

Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    John Black Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Aye, lets get back on topic

as i edited my second post to the thread to contain some additional info here a short self-quote:

Something to think about:

Close to 80% of all lifeforms in space were migrated and then killed by one mothership making use of 3-6 gunner seats during one evening of hunting.
    The gunner seats were limited to 3-6 because even with 80% of the universes creatures in place there were not enough targets in gunning & looting range in any one moment to actually keep 11 gunners busy, which is the number of gun turrets that can be utilized on a mothership with armament device III.

Dear Mindark, considering that one mothership can theoretically take on the entirety of all space creatures, what are the other ships supposed to do meanwhile ?

We really hope development is going to plan and the promised pve content will be implemented soon - ToS Starfleet is looking forward to engage on a thousand dropships at once or to take down the first 'Space Hussk' - because we could if there was one !

And maybe we can look forward to a space migration 2016 which doesnt need engineers from ToS to make it happen

We are eagerly preparing for the future and hope you will match our speed

10. 09-27-2015, 21:31
    Reason
    3.2/response to deleted post

Chaotic Good
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    MegaVolt
    Society
    Kaos
    Blog Entries
    Images
    <removed>

With a phase shift, you can see I want space to work. I'm not greedy - Enlightenment, Titans, Nebula etc get 75% which are still the space route journeys.

Mindark have had their experiment, its mostly a failure. I understand exactly why they did what they did, but in copying another space game, they missed out (or ddn't get around to implementing) that the other game has space police and turrets on space stations for the bad guys.

But anyway apart from that, If I worked at MA, I'd say "hey, shall we try a corner of non lootable space, and see if people like it?"

Wont affect space transit, because its in the corner, and if they are bright (which MA employees are) they'll make it an Iron Mission, and if there is a Space mob that is currently missing they could say "Hermits return"

Couldn't make it up could you?
    Last edited by Serica; 09-28-2015 at 00:10. Reason: 3.2/response to deleted post

Dominant
    Gender | Ingame
    Male | Male
    Qster Qster QQQ
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images

Just a few screen shots from the migration.
    Last edited by pontfirebird73; 09-27-2015 at 22:23.
    It's Tiffin Time!
    Level 57 Captain, 67 Gunner Hit, 75 VSE

Gender | Ingame
    Female | Female
    Alaina Bonnie Knight
    Society
    Titans of Space
    Images
    Here are a few of the pics of the "dropshits", I know people like these mobs and the images in the video were a bit unclear. In reality they are a very very sparse mob. Getting more than 2 together is blooming hard work. These guys took a bit of effort - and I must confess, not by me. I blooming hate them with a passion! Slow ass mobs who hate to agro.... who let robots in space... *gumble grumble*

Ark Royal also features here She is often forgotten in the lime light of Normandie, but always working hard in the back ground, bless her

Last edited by Alainax; 09-27-2015 at 22:18.
    /join #space_travel 4000+member original space channel-used by the major transport providers
    Click banner below for warp flight info
    Quote Originally Posted by krazykat View Post
    yes, yes, yes so y'all are the hottest skill'in team in the universe....
    EU Discord 1000+ member channel - https://discord.gg/wjBh75B

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast