Selling: Uber Armor ( Female Supremacy )

Is any of it tiered?

Friendly b.u.m.p. for some great armor there Wudi !:)

From Historical Markup, Supremacy F goes for 28k - 32k PED.... Very High Inflated price...... Who is going to buy at this price?

From Historical Markup, Supremacy F goes for 28k - 32k PED.... Very High Inflated price...... Who is going to buy at this price?

Sorry, historically it is around tt+55k (most recent sale). Not sure where you are getting your history from. :)

At 28-32k she wouldn't even get to post for selling the set. So you sure have got the history wrong there :)

you go girl (boy?)
xD

Sorry, historically it is around tt+55k (most recent sale). Not sure where you are getting your history from. :)

poker face much? i can continue...

At 28-32k she wouldn't even get to post for selling the set. So you sure have got the history wrong there :)

huuhuuhuu :)

take it has a free bump and a lil fun too, "jus" a lil...^^

I can confirm this. I spoke to wudi before she posted this and I would have bought it at those prices so it would not have reached the forums ^^

hi, boss

hi, boss . now hard to sell armors because MA eat ped terrible. now i am 91lvl. when will u back niubility with me?:yay:

Back