Info: Spreadsheets for Entropia

Update

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.3

* Added Buff statistics. Now you can see the total bonus of your setup and the maximum allowed for each buff category. If the setup has reached or exceeding the maximum limit, then appropriate cell will be colored in red.
* Fixed percentage formatting for all markup and profession related cells.
* "Item list" sheet containing information about all items is now hidden. Just to make sure no one accidentally deletes anything. I will make a tutorial on how to add new items to it but only after this spreadsheet is completed.

Update

Update available - Weapon Stats V3.3

* Fixed a bug in buff statistics.

I will add another warning message that will trigger when attachment with missing information is selected.

Update

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.4

* Added warning messages with detailed description when item with missing information is selected.

Superb work TunerS. :)

I might start working on a hunting spreadsheet draft this weekend so stay tuned whoever is interested :computer:

Great work on the eco spreadsheet Tuners.

Will you do remedial work over time with new updates?

I look forward to seeing your new hunt excel spreadsheet :)

Last edited:
Great work on the eco spreadsheet Tuners.

Will you do remedial work over time with new updates?

I look forward to seeing your new hunt excel spreadsheet :)
Thanks!

I will try to update it if there will be any changes. It really depends on how much time I will be able to spare for this. Currently users can fill the missing information in "Item list" sheet if they know what they are doing. I might add a tutorial later explaining how to properly edit that sheet (edit item, add new item and so on).

New copy available - Weapon Stats V3.4

Fixed the link. Now it should work correctly after sheet is copied.

But if it is still not working and you can't wait till it is fixed... you can PM me in forum or in game and I will send you a working copy...

Last edited:
New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.6

* Fixed a bug in compare function. Now it should properly display cost and eco values when using different item combinations and not give an error anymore.
* Moved cost and eco statistics for enhancers and skill pills to the right side of the sheet. Now it is located right under normal weapon ECO value for easier comparison.
* Added "Clear compare list" which clears the list of compared weapons.

In case you get an error message saying "Server error occured. Please try saving the project again." after pressing any of the buttons in the spreadsheet, then just copy again the spreadsheet you just copied to your google drive (your copy). So far it seems this bug happens whenever multiple users are watching the same spreadsheet and someone is trying to copy it.

Please report any bugs you find by contacting me in this forum or in game or just post it in this thread. Thank you!

Last edited:
Trading v15.0
EDIT (14.11.2015):

New version is available - Trading v15.0

This is my old trading spreadsheet that I'm still using from time to time. It is not protected against human errors so bad things can happen if the wrong cell content is deleted or changed. By bad I mean that calculations will be wrong or give errors.

Just Copy the spreadsheet to your Google Drive and you will have full access to it.

Detailed guide how to use this spreadsheet is comming soon (sooner or later anyway...). At the moment screenshots will have to do. It is not that hard to understand anyway.

For all the hard work put into these projects, you deserve a +rep from me.

New version is available - Weapon Stats V3.8

* Added Unique Theia Ring for the right hand.
* Added Left Hand rings option (A10 cell) with Halloween Ring 2015
* Moved "Enhancer Break ratio (shots)" location 1 row lower to make space for Left Hand rings.

Please report any bugs you find. I can't fix them if I don't know about them :wise:

In case you get an error message saying "Server error occured. Please try saving the project again." after pressing any of the buttons in the spreadsheet, then just copy again the spreadsheet you just copied to your google drive (your copy). So far it seems this bug happens whenever multiple users are watching the same spreadsheet and someone is trying to copy it.

Does anyone have any idea what should be in a hunting spreadsheet? Could maybe give some examples? I don't want to create something way too difficult to use. :scratch2:

I have been working on a spreadsheet to track all my activity in EU.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Gf7C3g0nU2RFk5OFBROExGOXM
I think this can be read and downloaded by anyone with the link, but I could be wrong as this is my first time trying Google drive.

I looked at M Rufen Power's spreadsheet above, but that was more where I wanted to end up. It didn't add up all the numbers so I could figure out what my MU and costs were.

I added a Philosophy sheet to explain some of my design decisions and an instruction sheet to explain how to do some of the daily tasks. I also added some extra comments where they made sense (to me).

I started it in Excel Starter and continued with LibreOffice. Today I tried to open the LibreOffice version in Excel and it converted all the formulas to text. So I saved it back to .xlsx format and it opens properly in either. There are NO macros.

Yes I did, I was hoping for more information :yup:

I have been working on a spreadsheet to track all my activity in EU.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Gf7C3g0nU2RFk5OFBROExGOXM
I think this can be read and downloaded by anyone with the link, but I could be wrong as this is my first time trying Google drive.

I looked at M Rufen Power's spreadsheet above, but that was more where I wanted to end up. It didn't add up all the numbers so I could figure out what my MU and costs were.

I added a Philosophy sheet to explain some of my design decisions and an instruction sheet to explain how to do some of the daily tasks. I also added some extra comments where they made sense (to me).

I started it in Excel Starter and continued with LibreOffice. Today I tried to open the LibreOffice version in Excel and it converted all the formulas to text. So I saved it back to .xlsx format and it opens properly in either. There are NO macros.
Well....that is a whole new level of recording things. How do you count how many and what kind of mobs you have killed during the run?

I wonder how many players are keeping this detailed information about their activities in entropia. If enough people are interested, I could just take this as an example and add a few (or a lot) scripts to it to make it do most of the things automaticaly. All the input data like loot, repairs and rest of the stuff would still be manual but it would definitely be easier to manage and wouldn't have to worry about human errors when copying something to another sheet.

How do you count how many and what kind of mobs you have killed during the run?

Poorly. I use a piece of scratch paper to make ticks by the mob name. I know I miss some.

I wonder how many players are keeping this detailed information about their activities in entropia. If enough people are interested, I could just take this as an example and add a few (or a lot) scripts to it to make it do most of the things automaticaly. All the input data like loot, repairs and rest of the stuff would still be manual but it would definitely be easier to manage and wouldn't have to worry about human errors when copying something to another sheet.

I think I've got things set up so you don't have to copy from sheet to sheet. That is done by formulas. I do the daily inventory update entering stacks from planet storage. (That could be done after each run by copy/paste (or script) from the run loot sheet.)

As I think about it now, protecting the sheet so formula cells cannot be edited would really help error proof things. I just tried it and the inventory/run loot and sales sheets would not be updatable because LibreOffice does not allow inserting lines if the sheet is protected. Excel Starter does not appear to allow protection at all.

I think you need to download and open with a spreadsheet program on your PC. If you can't, let me know and I'll see if I can convert to google doc.
Downloaded and opened with excel, but damn I'm gonna need a maths degree to interpret that sheet :laugh:. Honestly though, good effort overall :yup:.

Sorry I feel a bit dopey asking this, you mean more information on how to use my sheet?
I mean more detailed information about runs.

At the moment Greybeard's spreadsheet beats everything when it comes to details :eyecrazy:

Anyone else want to add something? :wtg:

Anyone else want to add something? :wtg:
If the stats goes above the recommended i.e. Crit Hit Dmg 100% to 110% does the item stats still change above the recommended or does it hard cap it? As I really could not tell if it did or did not.

It will include total % in calulations so you need to pay attention if the limit has been reached. The cell will color in red if the limit is reached or it is exceeded. There are no extra warnings except that one.

Back