WOOHOO big congrats to Wub H4hhWolfe Wub and his super HOF!!!

What this does tell us is that skills have very little correlation to scoring big loots. This was a theory out there and I think that's debunked.

I think people assume quite often that skills matter in regards to big loots but history has shown otherwise, it's just people tend to forget that more often then not.

Having skills in hunting does play a factor as to what equipment you can use, but as far as i know there is a very small requirement needed to use the max equipment out there (amps) what one can use when it comes to mining or crafting, if only they would balance that out.

Now one can say what about the big finders out there, to them i would say what about all the hofs/towers and ath's with tt to f105 finders, how much skill do you need to max f105, not a arm and a leg that's for sure.

So the good old question comes around again what is the purpose of skills if you don't need them?

So the good old question comes around again what is the purpose of skills if you don't need them?

If you don't use your skills, then there is no need of them.

I knew a few people that use to sell skills on a regular basis to make a profit. I use to, when engineering and mech skills were sky high, you could profit nicely selling those and crafting happily away.

Rgds

Ace

If you don't use your skills, then there is no need of them.

I knew a few people that use to sell skills on a regular basis to make a profit. I use to, when engineering and mech skills were sky high, you could profit nicely selling those and crafting happily away.

Rgds

Ace

Well i don't use the skills because there is no need for them, but that shouldn't mean they have to remain obsolete by default.

The thing i would like to see is a adjustment made in requirements of items to justify the skills we have in mining and crafting, just like with weapons if u don't have the skills u can shoot it but won't do you much good.

ps. no point in selling skills in case we get something implemented that requires them to be present, i'll only sell those skills once i am done with EU.

At first I was thinking WTF, especially on these dam explosive projectiles. Then I saw the video posted and seen the amazing shock and excitement in his voice and said F-Yea, Congrats Dude !!!!

Back