NEVERDIE
Non Stop Action at Champions league 2015​

Check the League Standings Here

http://poptropia.com/champions/?page_id=1206

First Round Winner - Another Sloth Global

2nd Round Winner - Joda VVV

3rd Round Winner - Lunchbox

4th Round Winner - Linzey

Next Event Saturday October 10th - 22:00 MA Time Location Secret Island. (register via Events tab)

There are 24 Rounds total during the Season of which you can compete in a maximum of 18 to achieve your score, so there's still time to join and have a shot at the top!

Last edited:
Just saw the post on FB! Hopefully I can change some plans this afternoon to make it, otherwise see you next weekend :handgun::cool:

Where can wecheck the prizes? All posts i see either about dates or points scored

Is there a link to an explanation of what this actually is, how you get in, and what the prizes are? I keep getting directed to pages that might eventually have results or something.

Last edited:
Where can wecheck the prizes? All posts i see either about dates or points scored

You can see the prizes in event register in game lock pick and rare map piece. He has not said what the bonus prizes apart from that at the end of year you will get the chance to on special deck of cards.

It was a colorful and controversial Weekend. Some new faces made Strong debuts. 34 Now with Points in the League standings. 20 out of 24 rounds remaining. You can score in a Maximum of 18, so you still have a chance to join the event and compete in the maximum number of rounds..

Top 52 will Have their portrait on individual Cards in the Fall 2015 Champions League Collectors Edition Players Deck..

Who Will be the Ace of Spades? Who will be the Queen of Hearts? Who will be the Jack of Diamonds? and who will be the 2 of Clubs?

Back