- increase number of "target evaded attack" messages/ mob: ON
- increase number of "failed" messages when equiping FAPs: ON
- increase number of "ninja" spawns: ON
- increase number of fragments (nova + blazar) drops: ON
- increase number of NO LOOT mobs: ON
- ALL the above on mobs lvl 18-20 + : ON
- ALL the above mostly on weekend days, when more people are playing: ON
- limit tt return to 40-60%: ON
(yeah, I just got this after a full day of hunting, and yes, it`s TT return, using maxed (L) weapons)
- use the gains to fund a marketing stunt, for example a noob getting a crafting ath: ON

Unexpected results: more and more old players quitting, less and less (depositing) disciples (new players) staying.

Feel free to comment.

Last edited:
I think you're exaggerating. For me now all is as usual. Maybe for you just was a bad day?

About deposits - I can see that rare cats appear again and again, so players still buying boxes.
All is okay :)

lol whining from person who got 8k ped hof from argonaut young! And by looking of your tracker you are not trying enough.

Status after one month of tracking tt value... break even. Not so bad considering the 9k skills I also got.

Status after one month of tracking tt value... break even. Not so bad considering the 9k skills I also got.

Crone is more in the 60% range too. Might have to do with the Leviathan, big bulk and aurli hunts of the last 2 weeks. Those were killing.

lol whining from person who got 8k ped hof from argonaut young! And by looking of your tracker you are not trying enough.

that was ages ago? 5 years ago? when the loot system was COMPLETELY different?
and do you know how much I lost before that 8k?
what does this have to do with the current loot system?
can you wake up and / or use your brain before making a comment?
or should I say go away troll?

Last edited:
that was ages ago? 5 years ago? when the loot system was COMPLETELY different?
and do you know how much I lost before that 8k?
what does this have to do with the current loot system?
can you wake up and / or use your brain before making a comment?
or should I say go away troll?

You do understand that in OP you mentioned lots of numbers, while your tracker clearly shows you are not doing any of the three professions hard enough to have any data like that?
If you go over your last posts they are all either whining or posting how MA sucks :) Maybe try being little bit more positive and enjoy the game.

MA recipe for success:
FAKE: hitrate is 90 for as long as imaround (5 years or so)
could be right, but i dont have this problem so fault is probably in ur net/machine
sometimes more sometimes less, annoying nonetheless, but doubt its increased
they dont interfere with ur TT return at all, if anything, it just gives u better avg MU
see previous
as said in pm, log 1000 mobs correctly, post on forum and if its sub-60% ill apoligize for calling this whole post idiotism
(yeah, I just got this after a full day of hunting, and yes, it`s TT return, using maxed (L) weapons)
- use the gains to fund a marketing stunt, for example a noob getting a crafting ath: ON
its gambling, annoying, but why would nibz gamble if no chance for ATH?

Unexpected results: more and more old players quitting, less and less (depositing) disciples (new players) staying.
less and less ppl... maybe, but if u check last MA report, they did profit last quarter (in 2014) and it probablyjust increased since then

Feel free to comment.

Thats my 50 pecs right there

Thats my 50 pecs right there

Stop Trolling , what do you know, cant you see OP is hardcore player with nice statistics :D

Crone believes his post has been lost in translation. Crone has bad returns at the moment, yes, on big bulk, Leviathan and aurli. But if one kills 100 of those biggies, it means one is a gambler. It if the return is 1000% one won, if the return is 60% on lost.

Now if Crone would have killed 10000, life would be different.

I can confirm all these OP mentioned are happening to me! constantly!

Often we all can see 60% or less return. After several days we get BUMMM! And average return increased to 90%.
If it not happen:
1. Your turnover is too small for these mobs/amps/BP's
2. You have not enough money to live up to BUMM!
Check your turnover and pockets. Maybe your mobs are still Argo? ;)

Look state of auction house and you know wtf MA do with this game
every week is low compare previus

Look state of auction house and you know wtf MA do with this game
every week is low compare previus

794 pages for Caly. 1-2 Year ago was 800-900+
It is so crazy different?

I think OP has made a valid point. Is usually 4-5 evade atacks / mob. Sometimes even more add to that a frag drop and no looters increase. In my case mobs between 500-800 HP deppending wich planet I am. Since he posted as hunting, I'll add the 10 NRF in a row with F102... That should be good to increase the discussion...

, I'll add the 10 NRF in a row with F102... That should be good to increase the discussion...

LOL !
showimage.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Often we all can see 60% or less return. After several days we get BUMMM! And average return increased to 90%.
If it not happen:
1. Your turnover is too small for these mobs/amps/BP's
2. You have not enough money to live up to BUMM!
Check your turnover and pockets. Maybe your mobs are still Argo? ;)

For all the trolls considering I made up the whole thing, see the bolded part above.
I`ll put it here for you again:
Often we all can see 60% or less return
I was doing mostly feffox all day long.
All true excepting I never get the BUMM! :D

I was doing mostly feffox all day long.
All true excepting I never get the BUMM! :D
Day - is not enough range of time. You can't expect BUMM each day
Calculate your return monthly.

I think OP has made a valid point. Is usually 4-5 evade atacks / mob. Sometimes even more

That is actually the easiest part to test, but u and others r lazy and just post on pcf with ur made up 'facts' without any REAL/TRACKED numbers to back it up. Run fkin Entropia Life tracker and u will fkin realise u were wrong all along cause hitrate is 90% on maxed stuff
But again, easier to spam pcf with conspiracy theories than to actually see if theres any fact behind it

"Total deposits: 19.600 peds || Total withdrawals: 75.000 peds"

Maybe opening poster paid for that...?

794 pages for Caly. 1-2 Year ago was 800-900+
It is so crazy different?

Yup, it hasnt changed much.

it is same as last year, and same as 2 years ago, the thing is there are more planets now (comparing with days when there were 1k pages of auction), and Arkadia has over 100 pages and rocktropia has some..
TOtal amount of pages, has increased since last year atleast.

Day - is not enough range of time. You can't expect BUMM each day
Calculate your return monthly.

I know a day is not enough range of time.
I know you can`t expect BUMM every day.

Problem is that for some reason (I suppose CLDs under their arses, or their own stupidity), the idiot / trolls / MA ass-lickers won`t accept that this it possible even for one day.

Sometimes even a player like Star (with all his gear and skills) loses 15k, makes a thread and posts something like:
Oh and you'll cry too after you see my returns so far... :)

but somehow I don`t see the damn idiots/ trolls/ ass-lickers posting there that this isn`t possible and is all made up :)

of course...

about MA recipe for success!!!

MA recipe for success:

Feel free to comment.

Hi Guys...!!! ive been playing since a month and a half actively everyday and i have to coincide with this points since last update:

im receiving a lot of those and been asking myself if its just my luck....!!! well....

Thank you for the post...

You are an artist in pulling things out of context. You should sell that. Many stand up comedians do this.

I agree with the OP. Numbers - shunumbers.... you don't have to provide data for everything. Sure it helps solidify and prove it, but doesn't mean you aren't experiencing it. I hear and experience hunts of 60% or that range frequently enough. I am always against the "your turn over isn't big enough" idea. Oh, so I'm losing badly and the answer is to throw more money at it.
MA has made some feeble attempts to lower cost, but they are minor and I wouldn't be surprised if this is made up in other areas.

I think the OP is saying - do I get too many evades on mobs IMO? Yes. Is the loot awful some/most times? Yes. Are fragments sucky? Yes. Do I get FAILED messages? YES (didn't get this 2+ years ago) and so on.
Do I like those things? Hell no.

I agree, don't even need to go that far, I have only 1 year and a half and hey, I moved from puny mobs to 500-800 HP ones, and guess what, they give me the same 10pec loot (average) as puny used to gave me one year ago. And before someone say it for the third time, "I do run EL tracker" that also had a decline, past few months I lost track of at least 40% of my globals since I'm in a planet where few people use it.

MA recipe for success:

Feel free to comment.

wow you I think found the new MA strategy :D

Yes older players quitting, well I am not quitting but with all this dumping of boosts, altering of items, to many large shared mob events, Explosive projectiles BP, no TT'able items that have no purpose atm but to take up massive inventory space and lock peds up for no reason, the list can go on... It is all crippling this game and I am getting tired of trying to constantly adapt so fast because it just leads to fast decisions and lost PED's in the long run which I swear is the goal by MA.

My playing plans are to just sell all my really unneeded stuff and go play some other game until MA gets their heads out of their rumps and actually fix this crap they created to make the game playable/enjoyable once again.

Yet another goof using EL tracker as a tell-all Bible-of-the-Universe.

whiteknut, your RL tracker tells me you're not trying enough...at the game of life.

Back