Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jorael

Soul Keeper
Jaeon Jorael Shardoz
As it has said many times before, should we have bling and tattoos ingame?

Vote please. :)

Last edited:
like i said manytimes, both :)
i hope those come when MA introduces the new graphic engine or something :kos:

Brilliant idea!
As I am quite well on my way to tattooing myself to death in real life :D , I would also like this option ingame. It should be made much in the way of hairstyling or the plastic surgery options already present; with a selection of designs which obviously would have to be based on skill. However it would really be lovely to be able to submit our own designs - I myself have a thing for dragons ;)

+rep added for sure

Last edited:
While I am not interested in having a tat or getting Bling, either in RL, or in EU, it would be good for EU if they were introduced.
Would spice up the loot if you looted "a 17oz 24 carat gold chain (m)" of a pot of "Tatoo ink, black" etc.
MA could make the bling limited numbers per design, all with low TT values. Would not cost them much to drop a chain (1 of 100) with a TT of 1 ped, but I bet the person who looted it would be able to sell it to those who are into bling for a tidy sum. Ditto, the ink could be TT 2 pecs/bottle, but rare, so as to make the tatoo a rare and expensive item to have done.

Tatoo chairs, tatoo blue prints, tatoo guns, etc, all naturally follow. Make em rare to drop, with low TT value, and it harms the loot pool very little, but gives the looter a nice boost to the ped card.

Good idea. + rep.

I think tattoos would be sweet then mabye we could get decals to put on our armor that would be cool to :D

Dorsai said:
tatoo guns, etc,

o_O Umm.....a gun? Why'd I want to shoot at a mob and end up tattooing it instead?

Some good ideas, and I'd love to see things like armour decals or some way of making oneself more individiual in EU. Maybe they should have something like an upload option, wher you can upload your own design which appears in your inventory as a blueprint. Then you use that to create things like tattoos and decals of that design.

Arokh said:
some way of making oneself more individiual in EU. Maybe they should have something like an upload option.

Very nice idea :wise: I like this. I do rember Marco saying something about adding more player control we can hope :thumbup:

its not my idea :p

it has been sugested many times before, but never on a poll. i also chose to make this post because i've been on a parlor recently... and someone mentioned how cool it would be :)

maybe mindark likes polls ;)

Last edited:
I would want jewellery the most.

I wouldnt mind seeing mouth held things, like cigars, or maby lollypops :D

Arokh said:
o_O Umm.....a gun? Why'd I want to shoot at a mob and end up tattooing it instead?

Tattoos are made with a gun-shaped tool. Hence the name; tattoo-gun :)

tatoos!!! since i run around in a rexely mesh tank top i would like a flame partern on my left arm (tatoo color depending on paint then u don't have to invent tatoo paint)

tattoos absolutely, turning this into a ghetto by adding bling no thanks.

I'd pay extra to customize my toon/stuff with a unique paint/tattoo/'s. This free form New profession "Artist" could later be expanded to include other visual modifications like armor, apt/home, vehical, weapon painting/trim coloring and markings.

I'm disappointed in the "Now" limited constraints. Was spoiled by pre-nerfed <deleted> in the less limited ability to alter everything, but the house. Had a Twelik lady toon decked out. Head tails tattoed like red slashes, head dress, under armor clothing, normal and outer layers all color black with red trim. Custom spec'd droids (R2D2 black/red, Probot black, bio made pets, ect). Thought here at least you could pay another player (with skills) to free form build your dream home on a land site. :(

Other things I'd love to see is:

1:GPS waypoint finder
2:Vehicals (ATV's, Bikes, Hover craft, Mech's, Remotes, ect)
3:Usable pets (ride, hold signs, tricks, transport items)
4:Hand held items (booby traps, rockets, gernades)
5:players build, modify more sub/compnents based solely on loot & skill's. These rarely successful upper player made items could be inserted to furthar randomize mod's to durability/efficiency/stats during crafting elite armor/ attachments/ tools/ (future)vehicals/ weapons/ power boosters.
6:a/few PVP/PVE war spawns like in <deleted>. But larger and with vehicals/pets. These site/s wouldn't be used to get xp points in, and any used items restored on exit as to entry (ammo, fuel, decay). This would allow noobs and elites fun when they have no cash to spend. Difficulty of spawns randomly ballanced on avg player skills in area. Difficult to solo if no one is watching your back due as in a real war zone the biggest threat gets the most attention.
7:On next engine hope they include flight. That could open up remote drones, pilots, sky diving, and space zones. Miss dog fighting in space. Love to see ship to ship boarding partys :handgun: :dunce:

Guess I'm dreaming of a pre-nerfed <deleted> in here.
:rolleyes: Never happen I know. <deleted> is an awsome game, except for the limited resources they have to work with being a small outfit. Small zones outside the city drive ya nuts when you cross three map corners in a vehical.

Last edited by a moderator:
A'ce said:
I'd pay extra to customize my toon/stuff with a unique paint/tattoo/'s. This free form New profession "Artist" could later be expanded to include other visual modifications like armor, apt/home, vehical, weapon painting/trim coloring and markings.

I'm disappointed in the "Now" limited constraints. Was spoiled by pre-nerfed <deleted> in the less limited ability to alter everything, but the house. Had a Twelik lady toon decked out. Head tails tattoed like red slashes, head dress, under armor clothing, normal and outer layers all color black with red trim. Custom spec'd droids (R2D2 black/red, Probot black, bio made pets, ect). Thought here at least you could pay another player (with skills) to free form build your dream home on a land site. :(

5:players build, modify more sub/compnents based solely on loot & skill's. These rarely successful upper player made items could be inserted to furthar randomize mod's to durability/efficiency/stats during crafting elite armor/ attachments/ tools/ (future)vehicals/ weapons/ power boosters.
6:a/few PVP/PVE war spawns like in <deleted>. But larger and with vehicals/pets. These site/s wouldn't be used to get xp points in, and any used items restored on exit as to entry (ammo, fuel, decay). This would allow noobs and elites fun when they have no cash to spend. Difficulty of spawns randomly ballanced on avg player skills in area. Difficult to solo if no one is watching your back due as in a real war zone the biggest threat gets the most attention.
7:On next engine hope they include flight. That could open up remote drones, pilots, sky diving, and space zones. Miss dog fighting in space. Love to see ship to ship boarding partys :handgun: :dunce:

:rolleyes: Never happen I know. <deleted> is an awsome game, except for the limited resources they have to work with being a small outfit. Small zones outside the city drive ya nuts when you cross three map corners in a vehical.

Its all fine and dandy... but i'd rather have MA sort out all those freaking bugs first. If they have trouble maintaining a stable version as it is now, imagine trying to code a whole new "abstract" profession.

Im full of ideas, and i've posted them all, but i don't see them getting implemented with this kind of coding from MA.

They need to change to a new engine, or even make one from scratch. But that won't happen unless they really want EU to last more then 10 years.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jorael said:
Its all fine and dandy... but i'd rather have MA sort out all those freaking bugs first. If they have trouble maintaining a stable version as it is now, imagine trying to code a whole new "abstract" profession.

Im full of ideas, and i've posted them all, but i don't see them getting implemented with this kind of coding from MA.

They need to change to a new engine, or even make one from scratch. But that won't happen unless they really want EU to last more then 10 years.

Good games are rare these days. Seems the big push is for more crap (platform xbox/ps2) we don't want, or has been rehashed too many times. :(

Find it amazing how much players are willing to pay, yet no one can impelment something.

I also agree that I think MA should focus on getting rid of the bugs first. But I too personally would LOVE to be able to tattoo my ava, as I am IRL.

Yet one thing people have failed to remember (unless this point has already been brought up-at which point I am sorry!), is how much lagg the addition of avatar "body modification" would bring. And in some places, this is bad enough as it is, and it is for this reason that we cannot paint our armour, or make a myriad of other personal touches to our ava's. To have to render each tatoo and piercing (if it ever came to that) would be an enormous drain of memory. And in a system where not even the basic texturing works properly (parts of foxy high stillettos showing through master coats etc.), I think this is a little too much to ask at the moment.

But it would be cool.

Cheers,

Iset

A'ce said:

Also pilots should be able to setup automated flights so people can register for a flight and be there without the pilot being online. Pay, fly, have fun. Pilots therefor can set specific prices etc. which leads to some real competition under the pilots and the players profit from it (as in real life).

:eureka:

Kaiser said:
tattoos absolutely, turning this into a ghetto by adding bling no thanks.

Please excuse my ignorance, but what the heck is "bling", and is it only found in ghettos???

Cheers :beerchug:

Bling is shining gear. Cool shining gear.

Latest craze on bling IRL is called a grill. For the teeth. Personally i think its ugly, but seems very popular amongst hip hop stars.

If you ask me MA should give us both tattoos and 'bling bling'

I would get some nice tattoos for sure, the bling bling is not for me though, but others might like it.

JackFree, bling bling=
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

:)

Thanks for the lesson guys :) You learn something new every day... :D

Cheers :beerchug:

I would like an umbrella as handheld, a nose piercing and a pocketwatch! (With a chain to my vestpocket) So get started MA, the sooner the better.

I don't mind moonwalking a whole VU and the suicide bug is awesome anyway.

Tattoos definitely get my vote.... there are too many other tall, long+dark-haired, blue-eyed avatars in-game.... wanna be a bit more individual.

If others want to stuff their mouths with :dunce: shiny crap :dunce: , why not let them too.

lol
would be great if i could buy some beautifull rings
and earrings
and necklaces
and other piercings ofcourse :D

( and maybe a small rose tattoo on my arm or *cough but "

Both tattoos and bling get my vote, but tats would be slightly cooler. I think a really awesome thing would be to have society exclusive tattoos. Something like your society can get its own tattoo that only members can have once the collective society "tattoo skills" pass a certain point. Or event winning exclusive tattoos. That would be something to show off to your friends ;)

I want a BIG GOLD chain with an Atrox Emblem hanging from it :D Man I'de be pimpin :evilking:

Tork said:
Both tattoos and bling get my vote, but tats would be slightly cooler. I think a really awesome thing would be to have society exclusive tattoos. Something like your society can get its own tattoo that only members can have once the collective society "tattoo skills" pass a certain point. Or event winning exclusive tattoos. That would be something to show off to your friends ;)

Soc Tattoos would not work for the majority of avatars.... they jump so much the cover-ups would get more sales, and we'd have everyone wearing "black panther rampant" (btw, if anyone has got that tattoo, you know, the black panther one that looked so you... it's a cover-up. It was designed to use a lot of black to cover a name or bad tattoo. It's the tattoo equivalent of a row of xxxx's. Please think outside the box before ordering :laugh: )

Saying that, some stay.... maybe the permanence could help promote loyalty. Now, how do we get them to actually hurt? :laugh:

What would be great-if you were a tattooer in the game-You can submit your own designs through MA (they have to check them) for e.g. 50 peds per design you submit-like custom ones-then you can give them to people-e.g. If you make a really good one, people would be lining up for them!
I would also love to design tattoos for peds :p I love sketching with my tablet
As long as it goes through MA first so its not abused with penises ill be happy :D

andy5579 said:
so its not abused with penises :D

ROFL the mere thought of it :laugh:

Back