Votes: 23 63.9%
  • Neither.

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
great idea!! :D

+ rep for u.

give us TATTOOS NOW
i love tattoos when u get one its like something grabs u and pulls u back in to the tattoer for another one!
its like a drug

Sure, why not?

I'm not into body art myself, but it might be fun to let my avatar try.

im pretty sure their have been threads about tattoo's and jewelry before, but if not forgive me :cool: i think the idea of tattoo's and bling is an excellent one, it could easily become reality, watch this space ;)

If tatooing came up, Id snatch up an appartment close to a tp, and bag myself a chair and materials :p Ive always wanted to do a service for players, but not hair or body stying-tattooing is something that starting players cant get so they would stand out more.

Tattos!

Hope that Marko|MA is reading...

yes bling

id like to see bling and tattos, lolly pops , lip rings earings, piercings! arm bands head bands ragged styled early world clothing, things more barberic. Give us more versatility in designing who we are. Its bad enough we all sound alike. :yay: For jewlery!

id like to see bling and tattos, lolly pops , lip rings earings, piercings! arm bands head bands ragged styled early world clothing, things more barberic. Give us more versatility in designing who we are. Its bad enough we all sound alike. :yay: For jewlery!

Congrats on your 1st post and 1st Necro :wtg:

o_O Umm.....a gun? Why'd I want to shoot at a mob and end up tattooing it instead?

Some good ideas, and I'd love to see things like armour decals or some way of making oneself more individiual in EU. Maybe they should have something like an upload option, wher you can upload your own design which appears in your inventory as a blueprint. Then you use that to create things like tattoos and decals of that design.

This is an awesome idea!

I'd just like to get my masks back first ;). After that the tattoos or bling would be fun.

Lexi

Back