Selling: marksmanship skill implant for esi + 1 ped

Harmony.

Stalker
Society
Rangers
Harmony Bella Simpson
Hi,

selling up to 7057 skills of marksmanship (~635 ped tt of esi's required). for only 1 ped per esi regardless of the size.

So you bring me your esi, i extract my skills and you give me 1 ped for the filled implant.

just to clarify:
1. no i am not drunk
2. no i am not leaving the game
3. collateral for the esi can be provided if tt is over 50 peds.

first come, first serve

This is no accusation. But you are asking people to hand you ESI with no collateral (if under 50 ped), to earn 1 ped. Sounds like good way to scam people of their ESI.

Remember I am not judging you at all. This is just for people to be cautious in general when approached with such offerings

This is no accusation. But you are asking people to hand you ESI with no collateral (if under 50 ped), to earn 1 ped. Sounds like good way to scam people of their ESI.

Good advice, although i would assume that my reputation speaks for itself.
And i'm just not going to bother to discuss collateral for low tt esi's.

Good advice, although i would assume that my reputation speaks for itself.
And i'm just not going to bother to discuss collateral for low tt esi's.

Yea, I would be more confident it's not a scam with someone like you, no doubt about that

i thought they would be gone by now, but it looks like there isn´t a lot of interest now. so buping this thread.

ok ok I'll provide collateral for esi's below 50 ped tt as well :)

Why would you do it? no profit for you, only lost of HP.. Aaaah i get it now. wanting to skill down for halloween mayhem?

Aaaah i get it now. wanting to skill down for halloween mayhem?

Yes, well for merry mayhem, don't think there is a level based reward on halloween mayhem?

Is this +1 ped over TT or say I extract 500 ped of skill, I get that for 1 ped?

Yes, well for merry mayhem, don't think there is a level based reward on halloween mayhem?

Ah k. But best of luck, i would have bought myself yesterday some, but no big esis on auction at that time.

Back