Server Downtime For Patch

Hope they finally got crossdressing ingame, Manique has to wear skirt.

WTB Mini skirt @ Tp
legs not shaved, I'll look like a daikiba with a snaplesnort hanging

LOOOL ist it just me?
But got a new loading screen image never seen before :p

Additional critical damage from items upped from 20% to 100% :wtg:

If you believe these big hits aren't being paid by other professions you are wrong (doesn't matter what MA said, it is obvious to anyone who plays enough to know).

Complot theory. You believe in one world order as well and the earth will end somewhere during october because of all the blood moons this year that appear on certain religious festivities?

If you think the losses some people incur on that BP goes back into the loot pool, you are also wrong. This BP works differently, it takes more, the part it takes disappears, and it is paying out with loot from mining and hunting.

Show Crone the proof. Don't just assume because people say so. So far Crone sees a lot of people grinding a very popular line of blueprints with the big hits that can be expected.

Last year migration...(no EP BP's) tons cycled on migration, and many huge hits...this year, tons cycled, only one big hit, and lots of EP IV Ath's during migration.

Last year a lot more was cycled during migration than this year, maybe that is the reason of the lack of big hits during migration on migration mobs. Just another assumption, just like yours.

Coincidence? Sure, you can call it that...but smart people know what's up...

No, not coincidence, it has to do with numbers. So, smart people are those that agree with you?

Crone was right on all the new "rare" finds though.

Crone would encourage large explosive projectiles BP. They are a sure loss for the crafter and therefore adding to the loot pool. Thank you craters.

Also it is a cheap way for anyone top get crafting skills. Since there is no MU involved. It is like shooting punnies, without the chance on MU loot.

Other great updates would involve limited resources, limited materials and a clean sweep of inactive players, third party advertisements, a rent-a-item system and stocks/shares.

Crone expects we just get new colors and more rare item messages.

Crafting does not add to the loot pool, it only adds to crafting pool. Only hunters add to the hunting loot pool.

If you believe these big hits aren't being paid by other professions you are wrong (doesn't matter what MA said, it is obvious to anyone who plays enough to know). If you think the losses some people incur on that BP goes back into the loot pool, you are also wrong. This BP works differently, it takes more, the part it takes disappears, and it is paying out with loot from mining and hunting.

Last year migration...(no EP BP's) tons cycled on migration, and many huge hits...this year, tons cycled, only one big hit, and lots of EP IV Ath's during migration. Coincidence? Sure, you can call it that...but smart people know what's up...

They aren't. Crafting loot pool and hunting loot pool is completely separated. What goes in and out on crafting has nothing to do with hunting and mining.

They aren't. Crafting loot pool and hunting loot pool is completely separated. What goes in and out on crafting has nothing to do with hunting and mining.

I would disagree on this. This is an input/output system, where ma takes a cut. If an account is created there is going to be a set return across the board, and it will be a slight loss over time. It is up to the player to mitigate that loss with markups, better gear and the player economy.

I can see a pretty good link between my crafting HOFs and hunting losses, to the point now...that I play other professions with losses in others in mind......7.5 tower/ 2.5 sight, 35k exp. in the last week. All with tracked heavy hunting losses prior.

fyi
100 drops for the tower (2nd tower in 10 ped tt on my finder)
amped ofc because my hunting cycle was down
100 clicks for sight
cond ofc because my hunting losses were down notably (and my tower was cald), and i've clicked this one like that only one time before for 100.
58 clicks for exp.
was actually a 50 click skilling run only on quantity...8 left 60% return = slider conditioned.

I sincerely believe that these gains were directly related to the hunting losses, hard to ever know for sure though.

Last edited:
I would disagree on this. This is an input/output system, where ma takes a cut. If an account is created there is going to be a set return across the board, and it will be a slight loss over time. It is up to the player to mitigate that loss with markups, better gear and the player economy.

I can see a pretty good link between my crafting HOFs and hunting losses, to the point now...that I play other professions with losses in others in mind......7.5 tower/ 2.5 sight, 35k exp. in the last week. All with tracked heavy hunting losses prior.

fyi 100 drops for the tower (2nd tower in 10 ped tt on my finder)
100 clicks for sight
58 clicks for exp.

You can disagree all you want, it is your right.

You make a statement like this and give no evidence or support? :scratch2:

I understand your point of view on that and respect it. How ever, there's nothing I can use as proof, that won't make me end up in deep trouble. So yeah, I guess either you have to believe it or not.

See Developer Notes #1: (https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?227988-Developer-Notes-1)
Independent Lootpools - One concern that we see very often on community forums, especially when a big All Time High is achieved, is that one profession is unfairly “financing” a huge loot in another profession. This misconception often results in one group of participants (i.e. hunters) becoming upset or frustrated that their activity is being used to fund the rewards given to another group of participants (i.e. miners). To hopefully dispel this misconception, we would like to inform participants that the loot pools for each main profession (hunting, mining and manufacturing) are completely independent of one another, and that a large loot in one profession has absolutely no impact on potential loots in any of the other professions.

i wonder how many actually believe what they write :D

Crone does usually NOT believe complot theories so he is inclined to believe what they write. Is there any real information if the loot on various planets is connected?

i wonder how many actually believe what they write :D

About the same proportion of the player base that believe the Moon landing happened.
Naturally there will always be some in any group of people who prefer to believe their own conspiracy theories.

I really wonder about this. How is it possible for me to have a 1-2% hit rate in Foma/Hell when the person next to me is hitting 10 globals in the span of 10 minutes. Makes it really tough for me to believe avatars don't have a "personal loot pool" on "some level". In fact I am almost entirely sure they do.

Personal loot pool != algorithmically generated personal loot factor that varies over time/looting events/etc.

Back