Question: Atrox Eco Hunting thoughts.

Autobot

Guardian
Society
NBK
Vu Autobot Tran
Been a long while since anyones updated an eco Hunting on mobs like atorx or argo with all new armor.

If your evade is 27 and ur stats are pretty high vs atrox im at lvl 50 blp hit and 47 dmg. so all ur stats pretty much u can almost use anything on these.

If money isn't an issue what would be the Supreme eco gear hunting mobs like these.

I currently hunt these with nemesis/adjusted no plate with Calytrek Cr MkI.

Pretty sure there is a more eco gear I can use on these what are your guys thoughts.

Something to talk about instead of someones log which seems to start filling up this forum nowadays

Maybe we can get some thoughts on most eco sword/dagger/blp/laser to help other people in case they want to read whats most eco in their profession.

This is vs young-old

Against young-old I wear unplated Viceroy and use songkra corrosive dagger + trauma VI (or L1100E(L) + imp a105 if I feel like it). On bigger maturities I add 5B to Vice, and for Alpha+ I move those 5B onto Jarhead.

I use whatever armor I am wearing, usually Community Recognition Award with 5B plates. I also use either a Kilic Vass UL with VI amp and 6 damage enhancers, E.L.M. Icerage with VI amp, or Niflheim with VI amp and 8 damage enhancers.

It basically depends on my mood.

The mobs do very little damage, and tend to not hit much. So I dive in against whole groups of them. I might have to heal, but usually I dont.

Regardless of weapon I tend to bring in about 80-95% returns, with the occasional run that is better than that.

I posted this because eco really doesnt seem to matter too much on these mobs right now. I realize my setup is very uneco, but 3 different weapon setups all tend to behave almost identically. The only difference I have noted is the loots seem higher when I use a spendy weapon, the Icerage tends to produce the least loots because I dont use enhancers.

Average loots with it run about 2 ped per kill.

With the Vass and all enhancers, average loots seem to be just under 3.5 PED per kill.

The Niflheim tends to produce loots slightly higher than that.

I get no loots with greater frequency when I scale my budget down, too.

It might not directly answer your question and make you ask more questions, but maybe those are the questions you should be asking anyway.

I'm with Magyar_Republic and don't really care about eco anymore since it's paid back anyways so I just use whatever I got :)

you could try adjusted resto chip and either unarmored, or in adj musca and very basic S/C/I platings (no 5B, they are worst of all!)

and since there are those uber-eco healing chips available now, i can only suggest to try them and go with lowest armor protection possible. :wtg:

ps: i can sweat atrox solo and naked now :yup:

Do atrox drop anything worth markup these days? I was under the impression they mostly drop TT food. I'm about to buy an unL LC-100 which would be optimal for eco hunting small troxes, but I'd prefer to hunt stuff that drops markup.

Do atrox drop anything worth markup these days? I was under the impression they mostly drop TT food. I'm about to buy an unL LC-100 which would be optimal for eco hunting small troxes, but I'd prefer to hunt stuff that drops markup.

Straight up TT food unless you loot a decent gun or esi or something.

oil is 101% at best, wools and hides and atrox parts are equal garbage.

I'm currently on 7800 of 10k. I know, its a small sampling. I have hunted small to stalker and all I have gotten is tt crap from every maturity. I have mostly done small to old just to get through the numbers as cheap as possible because of it. I did many rounds of mature to dom and loot for me wasn't any better anywhere in between, just more expensive repairs and ammo. I did see someone get a 2k stalker the day after I was on them but I wouldn't count on that if I was you, I know I don't.

Good luck...

Back