FYI: No longer 50% Health/DMG rule in lootable PvP

GoNi

Slayer
Society
freelancer
Gloria GoNi Nicestyle
Just have done the test with a PKer in PvP4 at Caly.

PKer no longer needs to do 50%+ DMG to loot an avatar.

Welcome in a world, where PK robbers will shoot you down and loot although the big Mul did 99% DMG on you, and not the PKer !

Good job MA.

One more reason to stay out of lootable PvP !

look man.... PvP is a freaking JOKE in this game... get over it!

A head shot does not matter, it is a point and click, non aim game.... DO NOT PvP unless you own the gear to able to rob others...

There is no reason to risk assets in ANY PvP zone.
Space can be worked around by a safe warp flight <as long as the pilot does not place the passengers at risk, it has happened by "accident" many times... although most pilots and services are legit, and care about the flights safety>
PvP zones on planet are useless zones where you are not forced to go, and the rewards are almost never worth the risk.

And really.... The ONLY argument needed is "head shots do not count"

PKer no longer needs to do 50%+ DMG to loot an avatar.
well it never was like that in the first place LOL

Welcome in a world, where PK robbers will shoot you down and loot although the big Mul did 99% DMG on you, and not the PKer !

you dont even know how the fucking exploit works :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It never included mob damage.. Think abit hard rofl
You made 2 threads about it and dont even know how it works.. KUDOS to you !

I think now its more fun to go into pvp4 =)

I been out of it because of this stupid thorio helm "bug".

When im bored, u will see me there :D

Really?

It was that way since I started, and always has been that way till recent update.

PKer who wants the loot had to do most DMG (so at least more than 50% of your max health), and that is no longer the case!

In the old days, my mentor told me to have some mobs on me, that keep my HP below 50% when entering lootable PvP, and yes that worked.

There was still an option for serious PKers to loot, just have to FAP first, then kill to get the most DMG.

Now its much easyer, just shoot a wounded Ava, voila get the loot.

Think I will jump into the Mulaak spawn, every here and then, just to do the final killshot on someone hunting there. Mulaak now can do 90% of the DMG for me, thats nice ! Isn´t it? Saves me a lot of PED, don´t even need a big gun :)

Really?

In the old days, my mentor told me to have some mobs on me, that keep my HP below 50% when entering lootable PvP, and yes that worked.

)

...checked that when the first time Joda mentioned ppl using helmet in pvp in trade chat..was before migration..so in may or june..

some animal did 90% dmg and my soc m8 made the final shot..he got the loot..

Damn, space bugs being fixed almost tempts me to start pirating. :laugh::laugh:

Don't think i could stand the boredom camping stations though :)

I think MA regrets making space lootable. Planet Partnership program has more or less failed because of lootable space. I would personally go MUCH more to other planets if space was non-lootable.

I think MA regrets making space lootable. Planet Partnership program has more or less failed because of lootable space. I would personally go MUCH more to other planets if space was non-lootable.

AGREED!!!! (but I'm not sure they regret it because they are never caring about the customers and seem to have half a clue 95% of the time)

Motherships could still work at least in the way of making it a luxary to get to a planet in 2 mins instead of 20.

AGREED!!!! (but I'm not sure they regret it because they are never caring about the customers and seem to have half a clue 95% of the time)

Motherships could still work at least in the way of making it a luxary to get to a planet in 2 mins instead of 20.

I think they could make pvp4 pockets in space and that is where mobs are. Everything else is non pvp. It would be consistent with all other planets.

Hell they could make it all pvp with pvp4 pockets with space mobs and non lootable pvp everywhere else.

you dont even know how the fucking exploit works :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
It never included mob damage.. Think abit hard rofl
You made 2 threads about it and dont even know how it works.. KUDOS to you !
Incorrect
If you used to have under 50% of the hp and someone shot you, you'd lose toxic, not loot
If you had 50% damage taken by the PK'r, you'd lose both toxic and loot.
Was the reason why some would run up to yu to heal you if low hp, not being friendly, just being clever.

But this man sum's it all easy

One more reason to stay out of lootable PvP !

Anyone ever made you guys to go to lootable pvp? There are shitload of free non pvp zones to go... So if you dont like pvp - why to go there? Or its simple "if i dont like - it should not be at all"? Some others like it and go there. Only problem is bugs and exploiters that use all possible bugs. Not being lootable when you got less then 50% of HP is/was bad for lootable pvp, as some players did exploit that. "Funny" part of that is that you can not loose loot, but you can loot others (while you less then 50% HP). So... Crying about fixed bugs is pathetic...

P.S. Is really fixed or just bad test?

How is it possible, that ppl that hate pvp concept visit pvp areas?
No reason to go in pvp4 on planetside, except greed (to get some loot, others cant get) - so if you get shot you are to blame.

Space no one forces you to go there unprotected, you can take warp capable ships and get away easiliy, sure you have to pay for your safety, but again no one forces you to travel between planets. In old days there was no pvp in space, hell there was no space, it was just 25ped spaceship jump from calypso hangar to CND. Now you have chance to use same way or use the risky way. If you choose the risky way, then it is your fault if you get killed.

Actually i love the idea that killer gets the loot no matter who did most damage, would be weird any other way if you think about it. There is some badly beaten up guy with lots of cash on him, you stab him in the neck and say "hell i wont take the money, it will go to that bastard who beat him up earlier when he was wearing his thorifoid helmet which made him suffer until i met him".

If you want to hunt in pvp4 team up so you have protection all around. If you want to travel space use warps. That is it.

I dont like space, so i dont visit space. And if really need to, i use warp, and never been looted. PVP4 have only visited 3 times (once made dung bomb to troll the pk´er, twice tested different bugs).

I dont like space, so i dont visit space. And if really need to, i use warp, and never been looted. PVP4 have only visited 3 times (once made dung bomb to troll the pk´er, twice tested different bugs).[/QUOTE]

U are an easy target tho , dont think pk'ers can miss you :D

You just did the glitch wrong, you need a PLAYER to take more than 50% of your hp away. So he loots you in space instead of the pirate. It doesn't work with mobs.

pretty sure i had 99% dmg done by mob 2 days ago and got a kill shot from someone else (no mob) and still had all loot on me in pvp4

You just did the glitch wrong, you need a PLAYER to take more than 50% of your hp away. So he loots you in space instead of the pirate. It doesn't work with mobs.

Correct. Tested, and it still works. Just the thread starter that didn't know how it works.

If MA have fixed this bug exploit, I wonder if they have also fixed the map spamming speed exploit that gives pyrats an unfair advantage over others. To OP, since you've sold your quad, I guess you'll be using a warp service in future to move your goods :) Which is what you should have done in the first place.

If MA have fixed this bug exploit, I wonder if they have also fixed the map spamming speed exploit that gives pyrats an unfair advantage over others. To OP, since you've sold your quad, I guess you'll be using a warp service in future to move your goods :) Which is what you should have done in the first place.

As far as I can find by searching, this has never been confirmed as a cheat nor exploit. It is working as intended and we can only assume it is a feature.

Whether its a cheat or exploit or has been fixed or not fixed, you should never risk large amounts of lootable items in any PVP area especially on the strength of some hat ;)

ok maybe if you got like 5 ped of stuff but for stuff with high ped value why the heck risk it?
There are loads of warp services that can move you and your stuff for like 10 ped , I really dont get it .:scratch2:

Now in lootable PVP on planet thats different, if your a miner then you should be using all your game knowledge to avoid being shot and looted , if you do get looted , suck it up thats part of the cost of being in PVP on a planet.

Whether its a cheat or exploit or has been fixed or not fixed, you should never risk large amounts of lootable items in any PVP area especially on the strength of some hat ;)

ok maybe if you got like 5 ped of stuff but for stuff with high ped value why the heck risk it?
There are loads of warp services that can move you and your stuff for like 10 ped , I really dont get it .:scratch2:

Now in lootable PVP on planet thats different, if your a miner then you should be using all your game knowledge to avoid being shot and looted , if you do get looted , suck it up thats part of the cost of being in PVP on a planet.

Just for information, Its 7 ped/person on one of the scheduled warp services or 25 ped for a VIP warp, but that's for one person or for a group, so with a little bit of thought and planning to put together a group, the cost of a VIP warp per person would be less of course.

gotta love those unannounced changes, especially regarding pvp, looting other avatars or lootable items!
(resulting in just another big personal FU from my side)

and this:
...they are never caring about the customers and seem to have half a clue 95% of the time...
:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

ok no, it's not very funny - maybe because it's true? :scratch2:

How is it possible, that ppl that hate pvp concept visit pvp areas?
No reason to go in pvp4 on planetside, except greed (to get some loot, others cant get) - so if you get shot you are to blame.

Don´t hate lootable PvP planetside, sometimes I really enjoy going there.

Some mobs and mining resources, can´t be found outside of lootable PvP, thats why I go there!

Never blamed any PKer who managed to loot me in PvP planetside.

. In old days there was no pvp in space, hell there was no space, it was just 25ped spaceship jump from calypso hangar to CND. Now you have chance to use same way or use the risky way. If you choose the risky way, then it is your fault if you get killed.

Yes, but you could use that 25ped jump anytime you want 24/7. Motherships are either on warp schedules, or you can get private or Quad Equus(which has the insane weight limit). You can't just get those at the drop of a hat, many times the warp schedules are way off my play time schedule.
Just sayin, it's sometimes not that it's the risky way it's the most available way.

Tnanks MA, it will be more fair for pk players to avoid the exploiters.

Pvp lootable leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to joining Nebula Virus Elite, joining nebula virus leads to a perma ban

Pvp lootable leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to joining Nebula Virus Elite, joining nebula virus leads to a perma ban

Who is this Noobula Virus you talk about?

Back