Full male set Sentinel (tier 1.9-2.9) DOA Foeripper

windowlicker

Alpha
Aphex Windowlicker Twin
Friend wondering what price Sentinel could have now?

Price on DOA Foeripper any tiers?

I would assume Sentinel cost a notch more than shadow, it have always been higher priced than shadow through time.

I would say somewhere between Shadow and supremacy based on history and also due to rarity (this is the second full set in existence or? Joda has one as far as i know)

Sentinel 60k, Foeripper depends on tier. Anywhere from 50k-90k I'd guess.

Let the dreamers keep the foeripper. With so many high dps guns now compared to when it sold for the prices mentioned above it makes no sense at all paying over 50k even for a T10. Get a rockjacker t6-8 for 15k and a speed ring and you got the same weapon for 30-70k less :D

Agreed, but the same logic applies to the foeripper for dps....get an ares ring and now it's doing more dps lol

That being said, yes..everything is much cheaper now than it used to be. Almost all UL items are dropping in value. This is MA's goal.

Let the dreamers keep the foeripper. With so many high dps guns now compared to when it sold for the prices mentioned above it makes no sense at all paying over 50k even for a T10. Get a rockjacker t6-8 for 15k and a speed ring and you got the same weapon for 30-70k less :D

Agreed, but the same logic applies to the foeripper for dps....get an ares ring and now it's doing more dps lol

That being said, yes..everything is much cheaper now than it used to be. Almost all UL items are dropping in value. This is MA's goal.

That's what I'm saying.. The foeripper hasn't dropped yet but it will and I would not recommend anyone to buy it on those outdated prices you mentioned. I remember rockjacker going at 35k when the foe was up there and look at RJ now down at around 15-16k.. Just saying..

True, but my point was that the foeripper is still at the higher end of the dps spectrum for UL items in the game, especially usable at lvls 80-90. I believe that even a higher tier one will still command above 50k-60k. No longer 80-90k for sure..but still up there. Similar to mod mercs..no longer 120-130k, but still 80-110k. Or 130k, if you're corvette :)

Back