Entropia Universe 15.5.1 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Changes

• The item info panel for rings now displays R or L hand equip slot.
  • Quest items now stack in inventory.
  • Corrected Critical Hit Damage from items category to 100% maximum.
  • New fireworks have been created, some of which have area effects that can provide buffs for multiple avatars.
Fixes

• Auction orders for Moonleaf boards are now possible, As a result, there will be a new discovery for those items.
  • It is now possible to edit avatar profile in the social interface.
Known issues

• The animations for Halloween and Christmas fireworks may not display in some situations.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

Are you guys planning to fix the Ark sound yall broke 3 months ago sometime this year?

New fireworks have been created, some of which have area effects that can provide buffs for multiple avatars.

How cool is that !

:wtg:

Treaskeron are faster. A few week ago I Can easy kill stalkers with kallous 6 withoun any hit. Today I cant do it with stronger weapon and hermetic ring. Ofcourse both weapon was with amp.

Exactly in the past I hunted they with MarCorp Kallous-6 CDF Edition (L) + A104 without any hit. It was 34.84 DPS. Today I use EWE LC-100 Frontier + A106 + Hermetic Ring and I have 40.03 DPS. Today they have no problem with catching me. They catch me even with two dmg enhancers and DPS 45.79.

What about my damn panda pet...I can't spawn

Ditto,,,,grrr, it's a shame.

Exactly in the past I hunted they with MarCorp Kallous-6 CDF Edition (L) + A104 without any hit. It was 34.84 DPS. Today I use EWE LC-100 Frontier + A106 + Hermetic Ring and I have 40.03 DPS. Today they have no problem with catching me. They catch me even with two dmg enhancers and DPS 45.79.

I've often smiled over the years, at things your ava could do, which was replaced with something you need to buy do the same thing. Then nerfed so you still can't do the thing you originally could do, with the extra things you bought.

Funny

Rick

Treaskeron are faster. A few week ago I Can easy kill stalkers with kallous 6 withoun any hit. Today I cant do it with stronger weapon and hermetic ring. Ofcourse both weapon was with amp.

Damn! Good thing I already completed that mission!

SOUND-SOUND-SOUND how about fixing the sounds and screw-up the fireworks!!!!!!!

•Corrected Critical Hit Damage from items category to 100% maximum.

I don't know what that means. How does that work, I don't even know what the problem was or maybe I did but don't know it was a problem:scratch2:

Interesting - anyone check prots? Levi?

Allophyl are harder to kill then before but this was done months ago not with this last VU. Use to be able to hunt alpha to stalker with no armor and small healer now I armor up with plates and with bigger gun and 10+ levels higher with more HP using pills and rings and sometimes they smack me almost dead.

I would have thought these pills and other buffs would compensate but they don't do shit it seems with the modifications they are applying.

State it again balance of this whole game if so messed up right now it is not worth the time to play until it is fixed.

I've often smiled over the years, at things your ava could do, which was replaced with something you need to buy do the same thing. Then nerfed so you still can't do the thing you originally could do, with the extra things you bought.

Funny

Indeed...except your last word. Not so funny, really. The more buffs, amps, plates, etc. that MA introduces, the more of those items you need...to accomplish less than you did before. Kind of like banks these days. The service fees for everything just increase, you go from paper invoices to paperless, the customer does more and more of the real work themselves...while the bank charges you more.

Back