First Spider ATH with ITAMZZZZ by HunterZZZZ !!!!

Status
lol - your thread resurrection powers are great

omg dont blame kimmi if the threads weren't suppose to bump why not lock them after 30days? this is an fine loot and deserve to be bump! but mabey not by a legal player but whata heck :D

Grats again

ah that cheater guy :laugh:

Without trapping!!! Just used a bot :laugh:

The first thing I was like WTF MA lootings PEDs again...then I saw the interface...then I saw zombies!

i guess a 2 year late cg.

where is the hearse for this thread:laugh:

oh remember good old days in pe, i was not far from HunterZ when he got this nice spider ath... ;)

Oh yeah the good old days of cheaters and hackers getting all the loot. I really miss them. :rolleyes:

COOLEST BAN IN EU - ALL ITAMZZZZ R CONFISCATED HunterZZZZ.

too bad for you, greedy mofo.

COOLEST BAN IN EU - ALL ITAMZZZZ R CONFISCATED HunterZZZZ.

too bad for you, greedy mofo.

Confiscated yes... too bad they cannot be obtained by someone else (LA and gear...)

Confiscated yes... too bad they cannot be obtained by someone else (LA and gear...)

i understand a eon helmet was looted last night, no confirmation tho

Now thats what I call one heck of a loot! Awesome!!!:wtg:

That still deserve a gratz, at the time he got it, he was not in anyway using bot (and who would use a bot on spider, thats hard enough to tank alone)..
You should grats what he managed to get, not the guy behind it (maybe the performance), not blame him cause he got it while you hardly get anything..

While not blame autoclicker too while you're at it.. :scratch2:

That still deserve a gratz, at the time he got it, he was not in anyway using bot

Uhm... yeah... So other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? :rolleyes:

i understand a eon helmet was looted last night, no confirmation tho

Well there are 1 neconu and 3 argo hof on list... and one of the argo is big so it is posibble... but you are the first person Im hearing it from...

Uhm... yeah... So other than that, how was the play Mrs. Lincoln? :rolleyes:

:scratch2: sorry but i dont get you here, just getting sick of all these people jealous or hating each others, no need to keep on repeating your same old shit "damn cheater" we all know what he did!

Last edited:
Can't we just let this thing die in peace? :laugh:

Omg!!!! Gratz!!!

Eon Harness!!!!

You have inspired me to start neg repping people for necroing again. I will officially start tomorrow. :ahh:

You have inspired me to start neg repping people for necroing again. I will officially start tomorrow. :ahh:

I for one, am wetting my pants in anticipation for this necro neg-repping purge.

LoL
whats the point of a forum then? if you cant use old posts ???

omg dont blame kimmi if the threads weren't suppose to bump why not lock them after 30days? this is an fine loot and deserve to be bump! but mabey not by a legal player but whata heck :D

Grats again

Well the negreps have started now :D

So to all who dont like EntropiaForum for not auto locking posts, plz cry louder cuz I dont think the ppl in africa can hear you yet.

LoL
whats the point of a forum then? if you cant use old posts ???

you should have started a new thread to discuss this old one :scratch2:

This just in...

Swedes invent space themed "Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game". Film at 11:00!

Status
Back