A new settlement in the CLD Estate System

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The previous two CLD estate locations at Southern Ithaca and Livas are now joined by a settlement on the Isle of Troy down in the south-east corner of the Eudoria continent [coords: 80232, 66387].
The Isle of Troy settlement consists of 52 land plots in 4 different sizes. The plots will be claimed in the same dutch-auction way as on the previous settlements. The bidding will start on Friday October 2, 2015 at 11.00 UTC.
Read more about the CLD estate plots on www.planetcalypso.com/land-plots/
For more information on the Harvesting system related to the CLD estate system please see www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/harvesting/

Originally Posted Here

Screw you Bertha and your cld . Remove that explosive bps and we can talk again !!! :laugh:

-rep for you !!!

Screw you Bertha and your cld . Remove that explosive bps and we can talk again !!! :laugh:

-rep for you !!!

Dude... move on. Bertha is so over you already, yet you keep clinging towards a relationship which only exists in memories. Let it go, and look around again, and sooner or later, you shall meet someone new!

The previous two CLD estate locations at Southern Ithaca and Livas are now joined by a settlement on the Isle of Troy down in the south-east corner of the Eudoria continent [coords: 80232, 66387].
The Isle of Troy settlement consists of 52 land plots in 4 different sizes. The plots will be claimed in the same dutch-auction way as on the previous settlements. The bidding will start on Friday October 2, 2015 at 11.00 UTC.
Read more about the CLD estate plots on www.planetcalypso.com/land-plots/
For more information on the Harvesting system related to the CLD estate system please see www.entropiauniverse.com/entropia-universe/beginners-guide/harvesting/

Originally Posted Here

Has auction begun? What prices are they going for this time? One would expect lower, as the highest bidders would have gotten their first last time, but EU has it's own logic...

Has auction begun? What prices are they going for this time? One would expect lower, as the highest bidders would have gotten their first last time, but EU has it's own logic...

Yes, it started yesterday, several deeds already sold.

edit: just checked over half the small plots are gone (still around 10 left), biggest plots are gone, most 40*20 and 40*40 plots still left.

Last edited:
Yes, it started yesterday, several deeds already sold.

edit: just checked over half the small plots are gone (still around 10 left), biggest plots are gone, most 40*20 and 40*40 plots still left.

Odd... I went around, didn't find an auction...

Odd... I went around, didn't find an auction...

you have to go to the actual plots, and there operate the estate terminal.
If it is still for sale you will see how many CLD's and planks you have to pay to get the land plot deed.
The amount of CLD drops with 1 per day, the amount of planks stays the same.

you have to go to the actual plots, and there operate the estate terminal.
If it is still for sale you will see how many CLD's and planks you have to pay to get the land plot deed.
The amount of CLD drops with 1 per day, the amount of planks stays the same.

I did. Turned out that the ones I checked had already been sold....so I kinda misread the data available. Still find it ridiculous how much people are willing to spend on a small plot....we're going to have a lot of small plots being sold for too much, and there will be bigger plots left over without a buyer, as there aren't enough cld available anymore (at some point).

I guess The Ones with impressive ocean view there were plenty willing to shell out day 1 price

Why this wasnt announced up front beats me.
Something like sales will start next week on Friday at .13.00 Hours

Why this wasnt announced up front beats me.
Something like sales will start next week on Friday at .13.00 Hours

It was, you just missed it.

Back