Trading Ban

GradenFoss

Stalker
Graden (Switch) Foss
:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:

tradingbancoll.jpg

HAHAHA! I have a no self-owned vehicle ban by MA. They said I am not allowed to own my own vehicles for 2 weeks :( Can you add me to yours? (so I can fly to NI with your gas)

People make up the dumbest shit...smh.

Later: "I dropped peds on the ground and got 2 weeks ban for environmental pollution".

Crone is banned from chat for 2 weeks because he speaks like Crone does.

ROFL this is going to be a very funny thread.

Even though this person is most definitely lying, it is technically fully possible to disable avatar to avatar trade for a single player, the administration tool feature is there. How ever, I very much doubt it is ever used. Someone that is penalized would usually get a temporary ban on the entire account and not be able to login at all.

Even though this person is most definitely lying, it is technically fully possible to disable avatar to avatar trade for a single player, the administration tool feature is there. How ever, I very much doubt it is ever used. Someone that is penalized would usually get a temporary ban on the entire account and not be able to login at all.

If you have never seen it being used, how do you know it exists?

If you have never seen it being used, how do you know it exists?

I have been at MA development office once and made an interview. This was back when Lars and Marco was they community rep's. I had the opportunity to see some of the development tools and the administration tools. It is also possible to see such features through reverse engineering as such attribute receivers are visible on the client side. But when I mean that it is fully possible, I mean that such a feature would require one line of script to implement if it wasn't already there.

That is very cool... do you have a copy of the interview?

That is very cool... do you have a copy of the interview?

It was a visit and interview based on business interests, it was not an official interview.

Ahaaaaa (too short) Well, at least it explains.

Even though this person is most definitely lying, it is technically fully possible to disable avatar to avatar trade for a single player, the administration tool feature is there.

A "trade ban" should, logically, include "drop-trades" (drops and pick-up(*) of items in public areas ie outside own estates) aswell (and ideally ban from lootable pvp areas when carrying lootables).

(*) Except spawned things like oil barrels and fruit. Historically you didn't "pick up" this kind of items but rather just clicked on them.

Anyhow, if someone *is* under a trading ban, asking in public for a drop trade is soliciting for a lock...

Last edited:
Back