Rocktropia pop shop

Can someone explain what all of this is? I'm a bit confused?

You buy blueprint for a key to instance. say for exsample a cell escape 1 for 8,000,000 rottern banana. Now you are the olny person in game who has the blueprint for the key to instance. You can then buy extra stuff to put in treasure chest that can be randomly found. Like pigstar cruiser (police car). So more exclusive items that can be won in the instance more players are going to want to buy your keys and you decide on MU of them

Another solution with a personal BP - only you can run this instance, and then sell specific bones, crap and trash :)

You buy blueprint for a key to instance. say for exsample a cell escape 1 for 8,000,000 rottern banana. Now you are the olny person in game who has the blueprint for the key to instance. You can then buy extra stuff to put in treasure chest that can be randomly found. Like pigstar cruiser (police car). So more exclusive items that can be won in the instance more players are going to want to buy your keys and you decide on MU of them

So rather than owning a Land Area, you own access to a specific instance that you can customize? Pretty interesting idea, no doubt!

So rather than owning a Land Area, you own access to a specific instance that you can customize? Pretty interesting idea, no doubt!

Yes that's how i see it. So the dungeon master can put exclusive items in dungeon for people to loot. Also putting hard to find materials that is need to make the key. They can then buy the items from the users and other materials from other players. So the community will have a better chance of selling stuff instead of relying caly or tt.

I'd be very surprised if MA have approved this happening in the way it's portrayed. But not completely surprised, given recent developments.

Pff RT noob, no underwear BP's.

Maybe i am wrong but what i see cheapest bp is 10 milion bananas that 100k ped banans no way someone whoud ever pay that much :eyecrazy:

Maybe i am wrong but what i see cheapest bp is 10 milion bananas that 100k ped banans no way someone whoud ever pay that much :eyecrazy:

yes you are wrong its starts at 2 mill that is 20 k.

can someone explain to me what the popshop is???

But if the dungeon master sets the loot doesnt that mean he can cheat ? For exemple he can only sell those key to specific people and skyrocket the mu on those items for other players

The Tangerine basements start at 2 mil banana , but you have to own a shop to purchase it first. You can sell bp and shop separate. The zohatten stakers start at 2.5 mil and can be brought by anyone, but can only have clothes added to chest (i think).

But if the dungeon master sets the loot doesnt that mean he can cheat ? For exemple he can only sell those key to specific people and skyrocket the mu on those items for other players

He dont control the how they drop that's still down to MA. There is only specific items you can add to chest and it has to to do with the level of dungeon.

He dont control the how they drop that's still down to MA. There is only specific items you can add to chest and it has to to do with the level of dungeon.
Ah ok , it seemed fishy to me but if MA is still in charge then i guess it will still be a fair fight.

Back