Selling: RX OpTac X2 Harness (F)

Bump...PM me in-game to check it out.

Things that go bump in the night...include this forum topic.

Bump. Buy it now. :)

Bumping up a fine armor part that almost nobody else has.

Bump up your robot/PvP protection a notch or ten...add this awesome, rare harness to your kit! :cool:

Another bump for one of the best armor parts if you hunt bots or PvP.

Bump...make me an offer I can't refuse on this fine, rare armor part! Get yourself ready for Christmas hunting & events!

Bump...get yourself this sweet harness for Christmas...you'll love it for Mayhem!

Bump. Buy yourself this as a sweet Christmas gift. :)

Bump...make me an offer...I can't refuse.

Bump again. Reminder that Generic Nanocube Adjusters could factor in as part of the deal; I need a bunch of those.

Bump - outfit yourself with this rare uber armor harness and go on robot killing sprees in 2016!

This fine harness is still for sale. Get yourself something that very few other female hunters own!

Bump--get your start on this fantastic armor set with the all-important harness!

Lucky #7

Bump - Lucky number 7 - According to my best guess, only 7 of these harnesses exist in the game, in female form. (Many more male versions exist.) This goes back 3 years. So considering the rarity, you won't get many opportunities to own this rare, excellent bot/PVP harness, as very very few are changing hands.

Own a rare piece of history. It doesn't hurt that it looks great with the shiny red lights, too. :)

Bump. Surely someone out there will find this harness well worth the price, considering the rarity and high-end robot protection. PM me an offer, no harm in that. :)

Outfit yourself with this harness and kill the Haywire JamRaiders at Atlas Haven!

Bump. Offer me a combination of PEDs, Adjuster Nanocubes, (F) Adjusted Nemesis or Liakon parts and we can work something out. :)

Bump...there's gotta be SOMEBODY who's a serious robot hunter here, who could really benefit from the protection of this fine, rare piece of gear!

Bump. How about 2000 PEDs and a bunch of Generic Adjuster Nanocubes? :)

This harness is sold and thread can be locked.

Back