Coelacanth

Stalker
Coelacanth Coelacanth Maryka
Updated: Mar 2016

Harness is SOLD.

optacharness1.jpg

optacharness2.jpg

Last edited:
Humpty Bumpty sat on a wall...if you're considering adding this rare armor part to your hunting kit, make me a reasonable offer.

Humpty Bumpty had a great fall. Get your start on an uber armor set with the most important part--the harness!

Bumplestiltskin. Make me an offer on this rare armor harness!

Bump. It's the ultimate fashion accessory...for PvP. You know you want it. :cool:

Bumped it up a notch with screenshots & stats. :cool:

Bump...don't lose out on your opportunity to own a rare, valuable armor harness that has no record of trade activity in auction whatsoever, only one or two other harnesses exist for the ladies, and thus it's quite unlikely another will appear anytime soon. Oh, and the protection is superb! :cool:

Bump. You need this for your Thanksgiving PvP and upcoming MM! Considering there's only one other (F) set for sale, and you'll need to purchase the complete set for a very firm price, my asking price seems reasonable. As I said before, make me a reasonable offer.

Bumping up this excellent armor piece...you won't get many opportunities to add this harness to your armor collection! PM me offers if you're interested.

Bump to update terms of sale.

Bubba Bump Shrimp. 52 Penetration/Burn, 38 Impact protection. Good stuff!

Donald Bump. Pick up this rare harness before the US election...or the Canadian election, for that matter.

Engelbert Bumperdinck. You're one of the ubers or you've just had a HOF and want to add one of these rare harnesses to your hunting kit. You might never encounter another player wearing one!

Van Halen Bump. Get yourself some tremendous Penetration, Burn & Impact protection and get yourself started on a great armor suit with the all-important harness piece. Also, buy this armor before I run out of bump puns. I'm already scraping the bottom of the barrel! :)

Daily bump...at least offer the start bid to get the ball rolling. You know you may never get another chance to own this harness.

Here's an armor trade proposal: If you'd like to add this uber harness to your collection, and you have a full set of (F) Liakon armor, let's negotiate. A Liakon armor set would half offset the cost of the OpTac X2 harness--somewhere in that neighborhood, anyway. I'd consider the Liakon as an upgrade from my Nemesis set.

Bump. Probably the worst time to be offering this uber PvP/Bot armor, heading into Halloween Mayhem, which is all mobs, not robs. :) Still looking for (F) Liakon armor set or DAR-9300 (or something similar) for a partial trade. This item is so rare it's almost unique (in female form, anyway). Almost. ;)

Bump. Why would you consider this fine armor harness?

-Nemesis is known for it's durability and low maintenance cost, because of the relatively high durability (3000) and low TT value (64 PED). Rx OpTac X2 armor has an exceptionally high durability (5100) and similarly low TT value (83 PED) so repairs should be much more affordable than if it was high TT value and low durability.

-You want some of the best protection available for robots, bot invasions, or PvP.

-You like rare items that few people own, and that looks cool. Whenever I put on this harness, people stop to take a closer look. That's one way you can improve your Coolness without a skillgain! :cool:

As aforementioned, I am looking for a full (F) Liakon armor and a DAR-9300, or something similar, that could be negotiated in a trade, but a bid with PEDs will start the 4-day timer.

Last edited:
Bump. Surely someone has HOF'd or ATH'd on something and wants to go kick some robot arse or do some payback in PvP? This is the harness for you! :)

Bump. I wonder if potential buyers are hesitant due to the complete lack of auction sales history on this item, due to its rarity? How to know what a reasonable price might be? I believe one was sold some time ago on PCF for at least +3500 so I figure my asking price is fair. It is uber-rare, after all, and UL with low maintenance cost due to the low TT value and exceptionally high durability. You can't go wrong with this part if you're a robot killer. :sniper:

Still considering (F) Liakon armor set or DAR-9300 (or similar UL rapid-firing long-range rifle) in a partial trade.

Consider this armor part for your Halloween Mayhem expeditions! It's well-suited to protect against the damage types of most Halloween Mayhem mobs, with excellent Penetration & Impact protection and Nemesis/Ghost-level Cut protection.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?279357-Armor-for-Halloween-Mayhem

You'll absorb a lot of damage so the 5100 durability--better than Shadow--and low TT value will mean affordable repair costs.

Bump for a fresh new week.

Bump for Halloween Mayhem. The pumpkinheads and the Count barely touch you with this harness. :)

Badda-bing, badda-bump.

Bump. Best of luck to all in HM.

Last edited:
Bump; approximately a day and a half remaining before the end of HM and end of sale. Good luck to all you mayhemmers!

Bump - last day at this SB!

Bump - Congrats to those fortunates who did well during HM.

Back