New Items Available in the Classified Strongboxes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
[h=3]New items available in the Classified Strongboxes[/h]

We are excited to announce a host of new items available in the Classified Strongboxes!

The full range of rings can now be unboxed, from Adjusted to Perfected in all ring classes.

Some impressive new fireworks have also been added, including fireworks that provide buff effects to all avatars within the explosion radius.

Based on feedback received from participants, the number of (L)imited rings found in the Strongboxes has been reduced significantly. In an upcoming release a use for excess non-tradable (L) rings will be made available.

Also, the unpopular Neurostim-H consumable item has been replaced by other more desirable consumables.

Full details of the entire range of Classified Strongbox contents can be found on http://www.entropiauniverse.com/classifiedStrongboxes

Originally Posted Here

Please make boxes and other stuff available using peds!
I know some people have said they are withdrawing peds and then buying boxes from the store as a way around actually depositing fresh money that they don't want to deposit.
Do we REALLY have to do this to get at stuff from the store using our ped balances?!!! :eyecrazy:

just opened 20, no fireworks ;(

I hope those fireworks can be tt'd, no use to those of us who don't like team hunting.

(...) Based on feedback received from participants, the number of (L)imited rings found in the Strongboxes has been reduced significantly. (...)

REDUCED?!? I haven't even gotten the ring I need yet and I have opened boxes for $500, and now the drop rate is REDUCED?

Okay, I am not buying anymore boxes.

I hope those fireworks can be tt'd, no use to those of us who don't like team hunting.

Fireworks are atleast tradeable, didn't try to auction yet.

Cool, more junk to ocupy space on inventory / storage

cmon ! better with L rings insteed of 100 cats , omg , and now .... nothing , I just stop dreaming at an UL ring :mad::mad::mad:

The only useless thing for me is auto loot pills.
Why the hell would I want to have something do a thing that's 1 click away?

These are only useful if your using explosives on a pack of punies you've ran around for 5 minutes agro'ing to blow them all up at once.

[h=3]New items available in the Classified Strongboxes[/h]

The full range of rings can now be unboxed, from Adjusted to Perfected in all ring classes.

What the :mad: ...

This means till now it was NOT possible to loot all kind of Rings? But now, yes? ... or maybe not?

Sorry, but this actually sounds a "little bit" like a rip-off. I seriously consider to get MA adverts checked by a lawyer who does speak better english than me. :mad:

What the :mad: ...

This means till now it was NOT possible to loot all kind of Rings? But now, yes? ... or maybe not?

Sorry, but this actually sounds a "little bit" like a rip-off. I seriously consider to get MA adverts checked by a lawyer who does speak better english than me. :mad:

They added new stuff. What is so hard to comprehend for you?

I swear some people complain just for the sake of complaining.

Go to Cyrene and hunt golems, then you will learn why autoloot pills that have range :D

First you cry about the vast amount of limited rings, and now you cry about the lack of them. :beerchug:

//Mega

Please make boxes and other stuff available using peds!
I know some people have said they are withdrawing peds and then buying boxes from the store as a way around actually depositing fresh money that they don't want to deposit.
Do we REALLY have to do this to get at stuff from the store using our ped balances?!!! :eyecrazy:

I think you're missing the point of them. They're to 'insentivise' an NET influx of PEDs into Entropia Universe.

Extremely useful when hunting mobs that attack from a distance, so you don't have to run to the corpse and agro a dozen of his friends.

The only thing that alerts me in the announcement is that instead of telling people "Don't worry, all (L) rings soon will have a use / be tradeable / tt'able!" they say "Alright alright, no more (L) rings". That raises a question, are we ever gonna get rid, at least for tt value, of all those hundreds of rings we have already accumulated?

I think you're missing the point of them. They're to 'insentivise' an NET influx of PEDs into Entropia Universe.

Judging from the posts people have made in the numerous threads about how many they've bought I'd say it worked really well.

My guess is they'll use a similar system to the weapon amps, break them down and use them to upgrade / make something else.

Why is it a surprise to find they're changing the box contents, it was bound to happen eventually when sales started to dip. I doubt many at MA would have thought people would keep buying them to the extent they did.

Should MA have limited the number of boxes you could buy to allow the rare items to drop? A 'Deal or no deal' montage springs to mind for some reason.

Last edited:
... That raises a question, are we ever gonna get rid, at least for tt value, of all those hundreds of rings we have already accumulated?

I think they covered that in the next sentence:
.. In an upcoming release a use for excess non-tradable (L) rings will be made available...

These are only useful if your using explosives on a pack of punies you've ran around for 5 minutes agro'ing to blow them all up at once.

They are extraordinarily useful. You just haven't figured out why. :cool:

Can someone confirm if the fireworks are TT-able?

And it's great that they are giving us a way to get rid of (L) rings, but what about neurostims? I have way too many neurostim that I have no interest in using.

It seems absolutely ludicrous that "some" neurostims are TT-able/Tradeable and some are not.

Can someone confirm if the fireworks are TT-able?

And it's great that they are giving us a way to get rid of (L) rings, but what about neurostims? I have way too many neurostim that I have no interest in using.

It seems absolutely ludicrous that "some" neurostims are TT-able/Tradeable and some are not.

I've got more than 600 PEDs stuck into various XYZ pills. At least I sort of have a use for the Xs. I'm really hoping that there is a way to combine pills and rings coming up in the near future.

They are extraordinarily useful. You just haven't figured out why. :cool:

They may be REALLY useful for some people, for me they are not. And I have way to many I cant even tt. I tend to shoot mobs 1 at a time, and tag the distant ones.

1 reason I no longer buy the boxes, to have them not tt'able is extraordinarily stupid.

Back