too suspicious or a kind of scam !?

LeeLoo Faith

ColorManiac
Society
OldTimers
LeeLoo LeeLoo Faith
.. beeing called a bitch for trying to be nice ..
Probably just beeing too nice at all .. willing to color someones stuff for free (with my paints) because of their heartbreaking "i got hacked" story and lost (insert lots of stuff) and all my skills .. but then I have to go to their hangar hangout .. wait when they run to their hangar to grab a sleipnir and try to make me jump in to fly whereever their other item is .. but of course asking why fly somewhere and tell them they should know how careful we have to be in Entropia is a good reason to call me a bitch. ack.
I wonder if anyone knows that person.. but I safed the chat log and will file a support case..

I really wonder if I was too suspicious or if it really was something fishy .. a kind of scam or just a way to make ppl give away free stuff (but then I would go there and just grab it and not make them nervoues by beeing so complicated??) .. dunno...

You are right to be suspicious. Entering an unknown space capable vehicle with stackable loot on you may have a horrible ending.

We all know you are not a bitch, and there is nothing wrong with being safe. :hug:

You were willing to do a lovely deed for someone, and rightly or wrongly they put you in a position that was at best uncomfortable, which they shouldn't have done. Calling you a bitch for being cautions is down right mean, especially as you were trying to help them out. Sounds like you dodged something sinister there!

well be carefull all i can say...and all the stories i'm dying i have cancer i had chemo,car crash just woke up from coma etc. and all the sob stories 90% of them is just show for you to make you sad and they get stuff for free, some things are to personal and i think most of the people with real problems don't share that with first stranger in virtual game, maybe i sound like f*cker but i bumped into few peeps that are like that,true con masters with their stories and games.

Well I feel bad and I'm not sure what is going on but I was the one who sent this person to you as I am on Arkadia so recommended they spoke to you. I had no idea about this hacking story but it does seem rather odd wanting you to get in a vehicle to go somewhere else when you could just meet them there. I'm pretty sure I was also originally told the job was to colour a Sleipnir anyway.

I had said if they can't find anyone else I'll do the job when I'm next on Caly but they have to supply the paint or I won't do it.

Sorry for causing a problem Leeloo :(

Sounds like he wanted to fly you up to Space and have his friends loot you. :mad:

Sounds like he wanted to fly you up to Space and have his friends loot you. :mad:

this could be a possibility , as Alaina said never get into a space capable ship if you dont know whats going on

Could you PM me the name pls.

He's been hacked and lost everything, he doesn't need gun,fap,finder,ammo but he absolutely must have something colored :laugh:

He's been hacked and lost everything, he doesn't need gun,fap,finder,ammo but he absolutely must have something colored :laugh:

Lol exactly,he lost everything including skills but must have the sleipner a different colour ...please :laugh:
Was it their Hangar? That would make it even funnier.

You were right to be suspicious and I think the name calling just confirms it for me.
Only scammers carry on like that when they know their scam didn't work.
Anyone else would be a bit more understanding I would have thought.

Unbelievable... :(
On the bright side, now u can put that person on a blocked list and u never have to deal with him again.
One thing is certain, will be his loss, no yours! :yup:

well be carefull all i can say...and all the stories i'm dying i have cancer i had chemo,car crash just woke up from coma etc. and all the sob stories 90% of them is just show for you to make you sad and they get stuff for free, some things are to personal and i think most of the people with real problems don't share that with first stranger in virtual game, maybe i sound like f*cker but i bumped into few peeps that are like that,true con masters with their stories and games.

...shot my cousin in the knee. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Anyway...

Yeah, the whole thing seems pretty insane. If you are doing them a favor, the least they can do is bring the crap to you. I vote scam.

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and smells like a rat... Ima not gonna eat it. It's been hard work and still far from done to unravel this education to "goodness" to the extent that it impedes our sane judgement and makes us feel bad even when we've done absolutely nothing wrong. Every such incident helps us reconquer a grip on reality and we can consider ourselves lucky if we didn't pay dearly for it. Or in not so many words: Becoming an old cynic feels better all the time.

Thank you all for your comments.
I didnt even got the space idea.. that could have been the plan! looting 969 paint cans would have been much more valuable than just getting something colored.

Of course he said it was not his hangar ..

Probably the hacking was really just a sob story

most likely a scam going on.

You have almost exclusively been my texturer/colorer since I started playing EU almost 3 years ago. You have always been nice to me, fair and helpful. I too have sent people to you and hope none of them have been a problem. You're definately not a bitch and you should be careful, I've learned that, People that know you know you're good people :) :thumbup:

Back