Can′t Log in and Support Doin′ Shit

GradenFoss

Stalker
Graden (Switch) Foss
Can′t log in since downloading the last update.

Wrote a supp case and asked for assistance on the 30th. Support not even acknowledge. It′s day 3 now. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Updates can cause problems where there were none before, everybody knows that. So support should be on alert on such a day, right? And maybe the day after.––No holidays involved in Sweden that I know of, either.

Plus, I mean, it′s an RCE. They should know that when ppl′s wallets are involved, not being able to log in could result in financial damage.

To the moderator who ignorantly moved this thead:

This post is about the behaviour of Support. So it does not belong into »Technical.« :censored:

Last edited:
Did you try to run the game as administrator? That usually does the trick for me.

What error message are you getting? Did it say "something something please contact support"?

I had that issue. Lasted 3-4 days. No response to my support case.

Then I suddenly was able to log in, so I told support. And seconds later, support responded to my case and said "we are happy to see the issue is resolved".

:mad::mad::mad:

One f*ckin′ week, and no response from support.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

What error message are you getting? Did it say "something something please contact support"?

I had that issue. Lasted 3-4 days. No response to my support case.

Then I suddenly was able to log in, so I told support. And seconds later, support responded to my case and said "we are happy to see the issue is resolved".

:mad::mad::mad:

Sometimes point fingers works specially when invoves "their pockets"

Back