ATH: Virtual Tycoon ATH: Explosives 72,547

TheLastKnight

Stalker
Society
Lost Renegades
Johnson Theragra Knewb
Sadly, no screenie. Short story should do.

I made myself a personal mission to become number one on tracker for simple II conductors, after hitting the number one spot for highest loot a while back. My goal was to craft the most globals, have the highest total loot, to add to my highest loot. Goal was reached earlier this year, but I keep clicking them to spread my lead (in hopes of keeping my #1 spot).

As luck would have it, I hit 8k II's a few days ago. Yay, I've always wanted an UL fap, but the one I wanted wasn't in auction. I figured, heck, this ped isn't what I had to start the day, why not give the ol' explosives BP a shot (yeah, lvl IV). I bought the bp, and committed 5k ped to my first run....WTF??! Only 250 clicks? For $500USD? :scratch2::confused: Again I rationalized, "I didn't have this ped at the start of the day". I went to my good ol' Virtual Tycoon. First run was ok, made my ped back, and then I told myself...too damn risky. I'll save my ped for the fap I want....but another day, no fap.

I went hunting and hunted and hunted....loot sucked. My friend stopped by and I told him about the bp. "I want to see it in action!" Shrug....ok. Another 5k ped run. I got my ped back, and then some (hitting 6K). It was getting late so I cashed in and doubled my ped (sitting on over 13kped, from a few ped before hitting my 8k II's). In my sleepy state, I figured, why not do DOUBLE the clicks, it's not like I'm losing anything. :rolleyes: So I bought 10k ped of nanocubes and went to bed.

I wake up this morning, start on my first cup of coffee and fire up VT again. 500 clicks, should be interesting. As it clicks away, I start on breakfast. Pancakes, with bacon and eggs, to spice up this story :). I'd walk to my phone and glance.... :(:confused::(:mad:. After 100 clicks, I had 1 global, 1% success. Second glance, 200clicks, STILL 1%, 2 globals. Utter gut wrenching feeling starts to build. What a stupid effing mistake. As I finish cooking breakfast and sat down with the family, it started to look better, 3% with about a dozen globals.

After breakfast was done, and dishes put away, I walk over to my phone and see that extra line for the HOF. YAY, at least a I got a hof to make up for the losses. I sit down and pick up my phone. I swear that 8k looks a bit odd. I look at the HOF on the far left (anyone that uses VT knows the layout on the stats page), and it doesn't say 24H as it would to signify HOF, it shows ATH. I almost literally puked up my breakfast. I scroll left, and yep, there it is sorted by highest loot, 72k ATH. Uber happy, and I've got to get ready to jump on a plane.

Never expected this, glad I got it. Time to daydream on what I will buy when I log back into EU. :).

GL Everyone!

Nice and huge gratz! Fun to read a little story to it!!!

Outstanding ! Gz m8 yours is a dream most of players in eu have :yay:

Get a mod hedoc!

Also grats lol

Gratz, Nice Story BTW

gz dude, I think I've lost that much on this damn bp ><

Nice story big gratz.

Rick

huge congrats to an awesome guy!

Thanks guys. I've always dreamt of an ATH but I chased it in hunting and mining. I knew there was a chance with this bp but didnt actually expect it. I'm out of town now and wont be back till later in the week....and I feel like Im a kid again the night before Christmas. I cant wait to log in ?.

I'm in the market for the M83 Predator and an UL fap...but I'll wait till I'm back in EU before I decide. If you know of anyone or have one yourself....I'd apprecate some PM's with offers.

Thanks again.

GZ!! and I hope you put some hot sauce on those eggs ;-)

:yay:

Big GZ :yay: Nice story!

gratz on the ATH and was a nice read on the story.. Have fun shopping :)

Big congrats! And a nice story :)

What makes this all the more interesting is the fact that it was done outside of the game and in the Virtual Tycoon app.

It just goes to show what can happen.

Back