Active Moderators

Ancient

Stalker
Society
Atlantis
Jack Ancient O'Neill
How many active moderators does PCF have at present, is Sub Zero still moderating?

There are 4 forum-wide mods.

. JimmyB (his last activity here was in 2013 though)
. safara
. Sub-Zero
. me.

I am the most 'active' mod.
Both safara and Sub-Zero mod as their time permits.

There are also 4 members with mod permissions specifically for the Creatures forum: Oleg, Doer, Alainax & San.

And there's 711 of course, who will help out with modding on top of his own usual responsibilities, when the rest of us are unavailable.

Last edited:
How many active moderators does PCF have at present, is Sub Zero still moderating?

The number of active moderators at Entropiaforum (These days called PCF) has always been low. I very often find myself looking into problematic posts looong before they have the attention of an active moderator.

The moderator job is an ungrateful and unpaid task, which is probably why very few is interested in doing this task.

It's all part of the game.

Thank you for all your hard work Mods!

:cool:

2006.jpg

2010.jpg

2015.jpg

How the years fly by.

(count the chairs)

E-lite are you still an active moderator?

I ask because I know you have taken breaks in the past.

Also I'd like a chat in-game with you if possible.

Yes, I am active. I have been active moderator every day since I started the task. Today is day 53 as apprentice moderator.

I had 1 short break from this game because I was playing something else for a while, and I was needing IRL cash at that time, so I sold out for a pretty attractive sum of money.

Yes, I am active. I have been active moderator every day since I started the task. Today is day 53 as apprentice moderator.

I had 1 short break from this game because I was playing something else for a while, and I was needing IRL cash at that time, so I sold out for a pretty attractive sum of money.

Is it possible to talk to you in game? I am obviously having some 'issues' with someone who has hated my guts for years.

Is it possible to talk to you in game? I am obviously having some 'issues' with someone who has hated my guts for years.

I won't be able to get into EU today. I will PM you my skype and we can have a chat there.

moderators has the shittiest job ever...
its very demanding... and some time not at all fair.

I was offered mod status some time ago for some other forums,

I rejected it ..

10 years ago I'm trigger happy. not usually offended personally, but if I get shit post I'm happy to boot his sorry ass, I would have been kicked off the post too damn easily...

today, I have the highest tolerance to shitty post. I dun care much on how offensive any post is or whether it hurts the forums, I feel everyone is entitled to their opinions .. I would fight back in all out posting.. again I would probably be kicked off as well, lol

it hard to find balances sometimes.. those borderline cases ,, that's the extreme, u do it well u get commended, you do it bad u get tarnished , why risk it ?

plus I dun have that kind of patience... I would end up ignoring it after a while..

hence I admire those who can do well in moderating, its like parenting.... no easy way out...

Back