Selling: Omegatron Igni L1000 UL Tier 6.1

Nutbar

Old
Society
Kaos
Archibald Nutbar Lucruze
Hello all. as the title says, I am selling an Omegatron Igni L1000 UL, Tiered to 6.1, as seen below

The time has come to part company with my old friend as I've recently purchased an upgrade and can't really justify hanging on to it. I would very much like to see it to go to a good home as its a solid little hand gun if used properly.

Slap a 106 on it and make use of those tiers and you can comfortably hunt anything within the 500-1500 hp range providing you have suitable evade. I found it quite effective on LT young over the recent migration for example. Its a great, cost effective tool for grinding out those smaller mob mission chains too, Feffoid, Allo/Esto, Maffoid etc.

Stats are as follows:

Base Output:
40 Damage, 28.3 DPS with a DPP of 2.86
With a 106: 58 Damage, 41 DPS, with a DPP of 2.954
Damage Enhanced: 82 Damage, 57.9 DPS with a DPP of 2.929
Accuracy Enhanced: 58 Damage, 41.7 DPS with a DPP of 3.010

Over the last 6 months or so I've tracked a TT return of 95.68 against a turn over of around 60k using a combination of the above set ups, so I certainly value this weapon if used correctly. I personally found it highly effective.

For this reason I'll set a SB at TT+5k, with a BO of +6k

I do realize prices have dropped considerably over the last few months, so I am open to any serious offers, I would prefer pure ped but will consider items in partial trade.

if you're interested either PM me here, or add me in game Archibald Nutbar Lucruze

Look forward to hearing from you, Nut.

Daily bump

Evening bump... :)

Morning bump....:)

Daily bump, don't be shy am open to negotiate... Would love to see this great little gun find a new home :)

What is the tier cost from 4 to 6?

It was tier 5 when I bought it cost around 250 peds or so to tier it up to 6, can't remember exactly. The original price posted is not set in stone, I do realise the current economic climate is a some what fluid concept, so I am open to reasonable offers, so you never know.

Morning bump.... Happy Friday folks

Would you be prepared to swap yours for my 4.1 and I would give you 500 ped?

megatron.jpg

Megatron

omegaton.jpg

Omegaton

------------------
Free bump

Thanks for the bump spawn :).

Ancient, thanks for the offer but I see little point, if I was still using the Igni, I would keep mine and keep the tiers rising. It's a high performance little tool. I have upgraded and no longer use or need it so just looking for a sale to free up those peds, there are other toys on my shopping list and a certain event coming up :).

Always open to offers though :)

Here's to the start of the weekend.

Morning bump

Bump for sunday

Tuesday bump

Weekend bump, don't be shy folks :)

Back