Looking for Price and availability of big melee amps.

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
Specifically mod VIII and X but also interested in any others or news of new ones coming etc...

Specifically mod VIII and X but also interested in any others or news of new ones coming etc...

Since I'm in the market for similar amps, I know mod VIII last sold for around +8k or so a few months ago, whereas X amps are hard to come by for a reasonable price. Hijacker might be a good person to talk to about these as he was moving up from a VIII to X. I know he has/had a IX, but not sure if he ended up with a X yet.

I have a VI, but i have a bigger blade now so (as peds allow) will be looking for a bigger amp to go with it.

I see, understandable. Good luck, due to availability price on them grows fast :(

Maybe wait for mayhem rewards, so new amps will come (probably).

Maybe wait for mayhem rewards, so new amps will come (probably).

I hope not :( Many amp owners got burned enough as it is with IV and VI prices tanking. I'm hoping they release MF amps instead

I hope not :( Many amp owners got burned enough as it is with IV and VI prices tanking. I'm hoping they release MF amps instead

I paid ~8k for my VI, and im not to worried about it.... I got that much value and more out of its use already. (the difference in what i sold my stingury for when I looted it and what I just bought it for more than made up for that discrepancy :p )

I'm selling my VIII. I'd rather sell it as a package with my mace, but by itself I think I'd let it go for +4k or best offer.

3k will get you a VIII.. you wont be able to buy an X.

straight 8 or mod?

regular VIII. Mod is around the 8K price range as I mentioned before. I have received 2 offers around the 3.5-3.8K mark on my regular VIII and I didn't sell because I don't have an amp to upgrade to. At 3.5K, it's a great price for an amazing amp that I currently use (so yes, I'm a bit biased)

Back