Is 90% returns still the norm?

EDIT : did you forget the time you where trading becouse even with good mu on mining, you couldn't break even? How long did that period last?

Lasted half-1 year. But i 'know' the system now and been profiting ever since i started REALLY hunting, which was like 18 months ago. So yea, i took my time to learn, now its other's turn

Markup shouldn't be considered in the % return equation. Just saying. For example: If I loot a rare item that's only worth 2 PED, but can be sold or traded for thousands of PED, it still only "cost" MA 2 PED.

And those bastards still took the 2 ped item out of the loot anyway.

Markup shouldn't be considered in the % return equation. Just saying. For example: If I loot a rare item that's only worth 2 PED, but can be sold or traded for thousands of PED, it still only "cost" MA 2 PED.

I've not counted it for a long time, I only use the tt value of the stacks and items returned against my outgoings i.e. repair bill as I only use UL stuff.

I've seen the low end hunting return rate drop over the past 1 - 2 years but most would attribute that to too low a turn over and but I'd also suggest as that most mobs generally have a mission chain that's screwed up their loot tables and that MA limited the amount of loot they can drop because of people bitching about low end mobs dropping hofs (even if they'd got one earlier in their EU life).

Back