Closed my soc.

Hartwin

Mature
Miss Gloria Hugo
Hi, Miss Gloria Hugo here. I made a society called Investors Club Entropia. Well there was a bunch of people in rookie chat saying my soc must be a scam. Saying they could just tell it was a scam by the name of it!

People kept PMing me asking how much ped they have to invest to me to join it and other such talk.

If people would have read the soc info they would have seen I am a pro MA supporter and only wanted people who were interested in investing in their own avatar via skills, cld's, land or store owning or however else they wanted to invest in THEIR avatar.

I actually gave my soc members a few things to help them get started and never asked for 1 single pec/ped.

Well I didn't want a soc that has a history of being a "scam" even if the people calling it that had 0 clue about what they were talking about.
Anyways I kicked everyone out of the society and have set it to close. Since it takes 7 days to close a society I should have about 3 days left till it's history.

Thats really bad to hear :( you like a soc name you choose it no matter what other people think! Most people say stuff before thinking and taking the time to look at stuff (no offence given) also people are like sheep, they follow the group... so if a small group says its probably a scam just because the name, within weeks or even days a lot will say it. I knew about the game and some mobs in the game before i created my avatar, i could have used a mobs name as my last name ingame but heh my choice. i decided to be creative and sit there and think for a bit :D

but these are just my :twocents:

Good luck with going on in the game! and hope you find/make a new soc that you enjoy playing in!

Last edited:
Why not pass the leadership to another ranking member , its quite possible others might wish to continue.

Hi, Miss Gloria Hugo here. I made a society called Investors Club Entropia. Well there was a bunch of people in rookie chat saying my soc must be a scam. Saying they could just tell it was a scam by the name of it!

People kept PMing me asking how much ped they have to invest to me to join it and other such talk.

If people would have read the soc info they would have seen I am a pro MA supporter and only wanted people who were interested in investing in their own avatar via skills, cld's, land or store owning or however else they wanted to invest in THEIR avatar.

I actually gave my soc members a few things to help them get started and never asked for 1 single pec/ped.

Well I didn't want a soc that has a history of being a "scam" even if the people calling it that had 0 clue about what they were talking about.
Anyways I kicked everyone out of the society and have set it to close. Since it takes 7 days to close a society I should have about 3 days left till it's history.

I feel for you. Just create a new soc and invite them all back into that one. You really need to watch how you title things in this game or you will get hell for it. Hope your new soc and it's members do well.

That's a pity about your soc. If it is just a name with a little soc it is so easy to repair and move on :) Good luck with your new name, and don't care too much what other think. Some of the best people you will meet do not care about such things, and the very best people with enjoy such stories ;)

If u don't have the strenght and calling to be a leader u'll find it out pretty soon.
There's no reason to regret it thou. Believe me, none whatsoever.

Don't listen to the small-minded trolls and idiots in Rookie Chat. God I would they would just remove that chat from the game, or reserve it to beginners and experienced mentors.

Fight for your soc!!! You have our support.

Don't listen to the small-minded trolls and idiots in Rookie Chat. God I would they would just remove that chat from the game, or reserve it to beginners and experienced mentors.

Fight for your soc!!! You have our support.

yup agree :

most of the people giving "advise" in Rookie havent a clue anyway (one or two exceptions of course)

Back