Entropia Universe 15.5.2 Release Notes

I'd like to thank MA for bringing back the "rare/epic" pandas. It was necessary really as they're sill dropping from strong boxes.

The exotic trick still crashes on my rare panda, but I don't care for now. The main thing is both those pandas are back and can be trained with other tricks.

Rick

Really? Just this? And it took you 40 minutes? Didn't you guys upgrade the system earlier this year so you could have live updates for small issues like this without taking the server offline and restarting? How did this take more than 5 minutes?

Restarting the servers is a good thing, m8.

Where is the fix for Polished Chrome texture?

Oh awesome! <removed> i have gotten just 1 (the shittiest taming adj one worth 250 ped) in the entire $3500 USD worth of boxes I bought since these came out.

<removed>

SO glad we got fixed panda's <removed>

<removed> At least you GOT an UL ring, I haven't even gotten the L ring I wanted.

Last edited by a moderator:
<removed> At least you GOT an UL ring, I haven't even gotten the L ring I wanted
<removed>

Man, I love ranting, and boy oh boy I fucking hate this game right now.

To anyone itching to respond...save your comments for someone else, I will be gone for a while and won't be reading them. And I will probably be over it when I am back anyhow. <removed>

(But I will still hate <removed> (and EP 4) (and Hitboxes)

Good day!

<removed>

Man, I love ranting, and boy oh boy I fucking hate this game right now.

To anyone itching to respond...save your comments for someone else, I will be gone for a while and won't be reading them. And I will probably be over it when I am back anyhow. <removed>

(But I will still hate <removed> (and EP 4) (and Hitboxes)

Good day!

In what way did MA destroy the game with EP4 crafting? It's an activity and gambling that is stand alone from everything else in EU.

In what way did MA destroy the game with EP4 crafting? It's an activity and gambling that is stand alone from everything else in EU.

Because it's gay.

That's how.

A VU? Isn't this just a patch?

4MB is a lot of code to fix just that?

Not really the fix probably was one line of code changed. But this builds into a library which probably includes other libraries being build to build that library and being this game usually downloads packs of data this library was updated into one of the packs and that entire pack had to be updated on your computer.

You do not just get one line of text updated on your computer there are many parts that are all packed together then sent as a whole. 4MB is relatively a small update for a simple fix considering.

That's what they tell you, but I see no evidence that it is.

That's what they tell you, but I see no evidence that it is.

Agreed, a part of us being intelligent creatures (really??) tells us to question things and a search to understand. I dont trust anything just because its said of named authorities just because they simply have to keep secrets from us to keep rolling, simple math. Secondly this elite guy allways talks like he is Mindark himself, so either hes most full of shit of all trolls on the forum or he really is the founder and creator and thats kinda scary in many ways if so lol :D

Agreed, a part of us being intelligent creatures (really??) tells us to question things and a search to understand. I dont trust anything just because its said of named authorities just because they simply have to keep secrets from us to keep rolling, simple math. Secondly this elite guy allways talks like he is Mindark himself, so either hes most full of shit of all trolls on the forum or he really is the founder and creator and thats kinda scary in many ways if so lol :D

To be honest, I just trust what I read from MA, and this has been stated by MA. I do a lot of research, but maybe you are right, maybe we shouldn't trust what they say.

To be honest, I just trust what I read from MA, and this has been stated by MA. I do a lot of research, but maybe you are right, maybe we shouldn't trust what they say.

fuckin what? whoa...really?

fuckin what? whoa...really?

I'm not automatically gonna assume that everyone is liars. MA is a Swedish company operating under Swedish laws. In Sweden company's that lie and publish false product information can pretty much be shut down with immediate effect. This is not America. I really doubt that MA would risk it's company (again) by giving is false information.

Back