Entropia Universe 15.5.2 Release Notes

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Fixes

• Fixed an issue with the pet Panda's.
MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Originally Posted Here

good thing they didn't even try fix any real problems :)

Where is a fix for:
Sound issues at Arkadia
Broken Shop Display Areas in malls
?

omg thats a lot new content for 1 release!
Good job :rolleyes:

Really? Just this? And it took you 40 minutes? Didn't you guys upgrade the system earlier this year so you could have live updates for small issues like this without taking the server offline and restarting? How did this take more than 5 minutes?

lol....

what about the alltime dying ancient snablesnot-male... we got like 3 patch notes that animations, alltime dying, laying/glitching in/around gound/axes got fixed.... but no, still bugged since months......

The only thing that hurts more then no communication/updates is messages like this :rolleyes:
Hundreds of easy to fix bugs out there that people would be happy about to see fixed yet it seems everyone is working on compet and thats the only part of the game were devs feel comfortable fixing bugs...

PS: I know you did a little more then just that, but it would really do alot for customer relations if 2 or 3 lines of text were in the patch notes to give a better impression of the things your working on.

Last edited:
The only thing that hurts more then no communication/updates is messages like this :rolleyes:
Hundreds of easy to fix bugs out there that people would be happy about to see fixed yet it seems everyone is working on compet and thats the only part of the game were devs feel comfortable fixing bugs...

PS: I know you did a little more then just that, but it would really do alot for customer relations if 2 or 3 lines of text were in the patch notes to give a better impression of the things your working on.

Agree, but they said there would a buzz article 'soon' saying whats to come

Nothing about L rings? i want to sell them or tt them. Stop blocking economy! When we will have items back in loot instead of MA selling them?

Nothing about L rings? i want to sell them or tt them. Stop blocking economy! When we will have items back in loot instead of MA selling them?

If they are such a problem, why are you buying them?

Fixed an issue with the pet Panda's.

The worst thing you can do. Is insulting customer intelligence. :duh:

If they are such a problem, why are you buying them?

i dont buy them i buy boxes where they can be looted. if i could choose what to loot i wouldnt choose L rings, oki noob?

AND FIX F*****G LAG AND DC IDIOTS!

Last edited:
i dont buy them i buy boxes where they can be looted. if i could choose what to loot i wouldnt choose L rings, oki noob?

AND FIX FUCKING LAG AND DC IDIOTS!

Well, the whole purpose of buying boxes is to loot rings and worthless pets, soooo....

And as a side note, this post I just made was done at 1337, which is about all you need to know :D

AND FIX FUCKING LAG AND DC IDIOTS!

You give money to (who you perceive to be) idiots and play their game for years and years? Who is the real idiot in that situation.

That was a necessary fix. I hope now they disappear forever

Last edited:
You give money to (who you perceive to be) idiots and play their game for years and years? Who is the real idiot in that situation.

I give money to who? Maybe u should look for who you are replying first. I never said that i didnt profited more then i deposited, and if u think i'm depositing without making an withdraw so ur very wrong :).
just want to be able to sell something i payed for, NOT SOMETHING THEY OFFER TO SOMEONE!

Someone who cares more about a bug in a pet then stability of the game has other name to call then that one, so care to inform me what to call them?

Sorry, guys. But since I've been trying to skill up my epically legendary panda, I'm kind of happy about this one. :)

People go full moron every time patch notes come out. These are platform notes. If you want discussion in planet related fixes, then go read THOSE.

People go full moron every time patch notes come out. These are platform notes. If you want discussion in planet related fixes, then go read THOSE.

Are there any even posted?

/Joking mode/

Well if they did post what new links they added to EU to better handle the migration to compets people would just get a bit more pissed off...so they are just keeping it simple and not saying anything.

I am taking bets that something else was broken in this release. reply here when you find it;)

Are there any even posted?

Not yet. They tend to be a bit delayed. I'll grant you that they should be up by now but this patch will have to do more about the gold rush than anything. (My educated guess)

They have in fact told you in most notes or at least bulletins what they are working on or the short term road maps are.. I don't know if it is short term memory, the collective pcf trend to whine at everything (not saying you are, or that they aren't updating every day as if we are their bosses that make people forget this.

As it has been said, there are limited details that mindark and planet partners can give out.. one, it has to be in an open forum and not unveiled in private messages and two, they can't share things that are not complete because it will cause problems with the players if not delivered and most importantly,l.. three, in a real cash economy.. money is on the line.. unveiling things that could cause hoarding of resources more than already happens would be devastating and something that should be avoided.

Oh I get it. PP might have some bills overdued, so that's why no fix. Like Arkadia have no sound or Cyrene have no trees. Now all have been clarified:lolup:

Oh awesome! <removed> i have gotten just 1 (the shittiest taming adj one worth 250 ped) in the entire $3500 USD worth of boxes I bought since these came out.

<removed>

SO glad we got fixed panda's <removed>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh awesome! <removed> i have gotten just 1 (the shittiest taming adj one worth 250 ped) in the entire $3500 USD worth of boxes I bought since these came out.

<removed>

SO glad we got fixed panda's <removed>

$3500 :eyecrazy:

You must have more Kittys than a cat lady :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back