So is it F*** eco and just go for it

Eco never counted on big mobs, its always DPS!

Like it's said, if you can't play with the big dogs, don't get off the porch.

Talking about eco and ATH's was ridiculous. But now we are talking about DPS?

Again, DPS has nothing to do with ATH's. All DPS does is give you the opportunity to kill the big a** mother f*****s, it doesn't give you an ATH, it is the **MOB** that gives you the ATH.

There is a reason why punies don't give ATH's, cause they are too DAMN SMALL. Loot big mobs and you get your chance, doesnt matter what you kill it with or how.

Its not rocket science. Same in crafting, it is the blueprint that gives you the ATH, not the machine, (okay you could argue servers). But it is still the damn BP, has nothing to do with skills (although, skills and Q.R. will give you a better chance of success, but still not an ATH)

Same in mining, go out with lv10 amps and eventually you will hit an ATH, has nothing to do with skills and gear, apart from the ziplexs that uses more bombs of course, as they use more decay as a result.

Right time, right place, with the right click helps though....:cool:

My god....

Rgds

Ace

P.S. unless you think MA chooses who gets the big loots from the big mobs
P.P.S i need to go take one of my blood pressure pills now :)

and by the way, ever did Looters Elite?

WTF is eco hunting them.
They have insane HP, have seen people shooting 10min to kill one, thats 6 kills / h while hiring a me as FAPer for 50 PED/h.

LOL, nothing eco here ! It just needs damn DPS as much as possible, give a shit about eco !

Thanks for neg rep in return.

Still the neg REP coment I gave to you counts, there is simply envy speaking out of your thread!

Eco never counted on big mobs, its always DPS!

You dont need a fapper at 50ped for them and it doesn't take 10min to kill one with decent dps. Also they don't decay much so it's not that uneco.. But the cost/mob is big and it's no problem loosing 7-8k ped on them in a day. Each mob has to be a global to not take a loss and I've personally spent 8000ped killing them one day before I hit my first global of 50-something ped (not sure how much losses where before that but it was for sure over 5-6k. Hunting these is like lvl13 amp mining or high cost/click crafting. Big decay/cost = big up/downs..

Back