So is it F*** eco and just go for it

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
9 month player hits massive ath - playing way above his levels and not giving a toss about eco. Views :scratch2:

As far as I know, the one who got 60k+ on Explo, already returned back to lootpool more than half of this sum....(if you about this)
So do not worry, everything will be back to lootpool, and maybe more...

9 month player hits massive ath - playing way above his levels and not giving a toss about eco. Views :scratch2:

Depends on your view point. Big loots have nothing to do with eco.

Being eco reduces your personal cost, doesn't effect returns. That is the basic thinking, but people have shown you get more average loot, if you are uneco, whether you are completely compensated for being uneco has not been shown.

Either way, big loots are random.....and utterly disconnected with eco. IMAO

Rgds

Ace

Can't you just be happy for the guy and move on to your things? If you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything.

I dont get how people can be like this. The first thing you do when you see a big loot is go to entropialife to see if he's a noob to rant rant whine moan and boooohooo around.

Now, of course, if it was a socmate or friend of yours with the same amount of time played you would say "gz, well deserved !!".

I must be alone in this.

My advice: Yeah, fuck eco just go for it. Go wild !!

As far as I know, the one who got 60k+ on Explo, already returned back to lootpool more than half of this sum....(if you about this)
So do not worry, everything will be back to lootpool, and maybe more...

if your talking about wub h4hhwolfe wub, yes he is planning to :p he said i will get my putin out and cycle with the rest. i was talking with him on ts after he got the ath. he also got another 25k pedder some days ago and a couple 6k's

Go ahead.

Remember though, you need a 5k hof per 1k clicks when running the EP IV bp or you are fucked. Even more so when running big amps.

to OP, by looking at your tracker... it is not about how long you have been playing, but what bets you are willing to place. (you cant compare 20ped per click on condition crafting, with lvl20-30 mobs). If it happened to 1ped per click crafter, then i would understand you being upset, but really? You are not willing to gamble but yet still you envy those who are willing to lose their arses.

I'm not upset about the ATH - this is just a genuine question. Are we now in an age where eco no longer matters?

I'm not upset about the ATH - this is just a genuine question. Are we now in an age where eco no longer matters?

You keep saying, "eco" and "ATH" in the same sentance. They have NOTHING to do with each other.

Rgds

Ace

really eco doesn't matter in regards to loot, just means your ped card is likely to run out quicker

really eco doesn't matter in regards to loot, just means your ped card is likely to run out quicker

There are tests to show, you get adjusted increase loot with being uneco. But that still doesnt mean you are compensated, and it still has nothing to do with ATH's as the OP thinks.

Rgds

Ace

Been un-eco many times when I need to global alot.
That doesn't mean I profit.
ATH? I just dreaming of :laugh: and I give ++++grats to those are getting one.

Don't let ATH idea haunting ya otherwise you gonna make your Entropia time miserable!

There are tests to show, you get adjusted increase loot with being uneco. But that still doesnt mean you are compensated, and it still has nothing to do with ATH's as the OP thinks.

Rgds

Ace

maybe like an high-stakes mode on a fruit machine? chance to win bigger or lose harder

Big loots come from big mobs, and if guns at your level is to small to hunt this big mob, get a old style uL gun with high DPS do it anyways and be lucky if you hit big.

The dark side of this is: If you not hit big, your losses will be much higher than those of eco hunters :)

So where is the problem.

GZ whoever hit a nice ATH !
Keep the globals coming !

I hate such whinning threads!
Why should all loot be given to those that are here many years, and not to a new player who actually plays the game, what many old stylers don´t do anymore.

Do the same thing that this new player did and you may hit an ATH sooner or later yourself, or just have insane loss. Not trying it, no chance to get it. Easy as that!

Big loots come from big mobs, and if guns at your level is to small to hunt this big mob, get a old style uL gun with high DPS do it anyways and be lucky if you hit big.

The dark side of this is: If you not hit big, your losses will be much higher than those of eco hunters :)

So where is the problem.

GZ whoever hit a nice ATH !
Keep the globals coming !

I hate such whinning threads!
Why should all loot be given to those that are here many years, and not to a new player who actually plays the game, what many old stylers don´t do anymore.

Do the same thing that this new player did and you may hit an ATH sooner or later yourself, or just have insane loss. Not trying it, no chance to get it. Easy as that!

Goni, this is not a whining thread. I know you have neg repped me. This is a sensible question. If you read the thread of the guy who hit the ath, he says he didn't care about eco - just went for it with a fapper. He has also cycled many hundreds of thousands of peds.

My personal view is that this should be viewed as a fruit machine with many lines; 10c to play one line and hundreds of dollars to play many lines. If you play for hundreds of dollars then the return as a multiplier can be large - if you play for 10c then the multiplier is the same but the return does not feel the same.

Goni, this is not a whining thread. I know you have neg repped me. This is a sensible question. If you read the thread of the guy who hit the ath, he says he didn't care about eco - just went for it with a fapper. He has also cycled many hundreds of thousands of peds.

My personal view is that this should be viewed as a fruit machine with many lines; 10c to play one line and hundreds of dollars to play many lines. If you play for hundreds of dollars then the return as a multiplier can be large - if you play for 10c then the multiplier is the same but the return does not feel the same.

That is all true, but what does the opinion of others mean anything? And what does the fact that ATH was hit by 9month old player? Nothing at all. Some prefer to play small bets, some big. ECO has nothing to do with ATH´es, if you decide to ditch ECO you can burn peds faster and you will find that ATH faster, BUT it will cost you more money. Thats it.

Well, there are most likely 100 other 9 month old players who did the same without hitting big thus loosing all due to bad eco and bad luck.

Those who did the same thing but staying eco while doing it lost less.

I think the ATH the OP is referring to is the 331k mulmun looter which was from 2 or 3 years ago and was recently bumped.

DPS and eco are things invented by players, but nobody has done a long range rigorous test. Short test have shown that standard (none multiplier) loots are greater with uneco weapons but nothing long enough has shown large or more frequent multipliers make up for the additional losses.

It would make sense for this to be the case. Amping when mining makes you 'less eco' but returns are greater. It's easier to tell with mining because the additional peds spent are so much more than when hunting with a 2.5 dpp weapon than a 3.0 dpp weapon.

Even if it is the case, variance will be greater as in amped mining, losses between towers can be fairly significant.

I believe the 330k mulman elite was taken down in a fairly uneco way, and I think the 113k prot by parker was done the a dagger 3c (very uneco).

My guess is that the 90% return will probably be achieved long term as long as you are maxed in a weapon (losses from being unmaxed may be lost completely). But 90% return of 1000ped per hour uneco will still be a bigger loss than 90% return of 800 per hour eco, and you'll kill less mobs per ped spent, so there's still and advantage in eco hunting (especialy in teams/shared as loot is divided on dam done not ped spent).

You also have to consider that 90% may be returned 'mathematically' and not via a 'loot pool', ie. if you lose 10k hunting uneco then swap back to eco you may not get the big hof that will adjust your uneco hunting back to 90% but you could also nail a big hof on your first uneco hunt, who knows :)

I think in light of me being taken in by a necro this thread can be closed :ahh:

I'd be happy with 90% returns, rather than 60-85% I seem to be getting more and more.

Used to be a time 1 or 2 globals was most likely a profitable run. Now it's not, need 5 or 6.

This is a common occurrence for me hunting

Target Evades Attack (hence forth known as TEA)
TEA
TEA
TEA
Small minimal hit, lower end of the guns damage
TEA
Small hit
TEA
TEA
Average hit, small hit, critical hit
TEA
TEA
Few hits
=
Nova Frags

how big was the HOF?

I'm so not - I didn't realise the 331K was a necro :ahh:

and by the way, ever did Looters Elite?

WTF is eco hunting them.
They have insane HP, have seen people shooting 10min to kill one, thats 6 kills / h while hiring a me as FAPer for 50 PED/h.

LOL, nothing eco here ! It just needs damn DPS as much as possible, give a shit about eco !

Thanks for neg rep in return.

Still the neg REP coment I gave to you counts, there is simply envy speaking out of your thread!

Eco never counted on big mobs, its always DPS!

I think in light of me being taken in by a necro this thread can be closed :ahh:

Soc member became confused with an old historical bumped thread.

Thread has been requested :locked:

And sooner or later will be - along with one or two others I suppose ;-)

Back