Achievement: I finally did it!

Manique

Marauder
Society
In Da Pocket
Paulo Manique Santos
Hey all!
As some knew, i've always been a non-depositer since i created my account in 10th Sept 2007.
Curiosity was pushing too hard so I decided to open some boxes!

Yes for me it does count as an achievement! I'm now a paying costumer!

The boxes were only ammo, 3 pills, Yellow fireworks, 1 Ares (L) ring, which i wanted a lot :D

Curiosity killed and satisfied.
Good luck ya'll :)

Screenies here to prove!

o my holy boas god, a 100 peds deposit and it make 33k on ped card..

Gz on the silent uber ;)

Sacrificed depo-virginity for a bunch of fireworks!
At least now you have something to celebrate it with :)

I was expecting flowers :/
fireworks will do tho! :laugh:

o my holy boas god, a 100 peds deposit and it make 33k on ped card..

Gz on the silent uber ;)

you can have that on your ped card too if you are good boii and you pick all oils and collect the tax from wss :rolleyes:

You depo-ed in the past. The first step is admitting it. The second step is to realize time is money anyhow. The third step is to quit using the meaningless title "non-depositor" every time you talk about yourself. And the 4th step is to accept my congratulations on the monetary purchase of some fireworks. That truly was worthy of a thread!

Kappa flappa derpa doo!

:girl:

You depo-ed in the past. The first step is admitting it. The second step is to realize time is money anyhow. The third step is to quit using the meaningless title "non-depositor" every time you talk about yourself. And the 4th step is to accept my congratulations on the monetary purchase of some fireworks. That truly was worthy of a thread!

Kappa flappa derpa doo!

:girl:

1st step - i could ask support and paste it to proove you wrong, however, its up to you believe or not, but if the curiosity is high enough from more people, i could do it.
2nd step - it is indeed just money, but when i started as some know aswell i was in high school and my prio was grades, not EU :D
3rd step - I used it this time, never usually do it as you also know, but i can't use it anymore :rolleyes:
4th step - Is to thank you very much sir, its heart shaped fireworks, im most please of my purchase
Kappa Kappa Kappa :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1st step - i could ask support and paste it to proove you wrong, however, its up to you believe or not

I was afraid you would say that. (but I knew you would)

So, now I am forced to say this:

You deposited through other avatars. But the L rings and boxes are no-trade, so you had to deposit through this avatar.

Stop lying or I will keep offering more and more evidence to rebut your claim of non-depositor. I don't want to have to do this.

Your avatar and withdrawals were funded by deposited funds. It doesn't matter if the depo was on your main avatar, or done through other ones so you can maintain the smug aura of "non-depositor Paolo Manique Dirtysanchez" or wtf ever your last name is I forgot.

Admit it, Senor Kappa!

Last edited:
Did MA payed you to advertise in their favor?:duh:

ya

You are my hero

You deposited through other avatars. But the L rings and boxes are no-trade, so you had to deposit through this avatar.

Stop lying or I will keep offering more and more evidence to rebut your claim of non-depositor. I don't want to have to do this.

Your avatar and withdrawals were funded by deposited funds. It doesn't matter if the depo was on your main avatar, or done through other ones so you can maintain the smug aura of "non-depositor Paolo Manique Dirtysanchez" or wtf ever your last name is I forgot.

Admit it, Senor Kappa!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sunsout Gunsout again.

Not saying it's not possible... but without the luck of looting a vamp cape, or hitting an ath mining, or looting a 1000+ tt ESI a few times in shared loot this is highly improbable and should not be taken as the "standard" as to encourage new players only to get their hopes up.. In my experience with friends playing this game more stayed around if I gave them the harsh reality up front. The ones who expected to make oodles of ped from nothing quit after 2-3 weeks... or depo'd and proceeded to be whiners for all of eternity.

If OP truly has made it this far without a depo then my hat is off to you, huge gz to living the dream everyone seeks after when we start in EU:yup:

Admit it, Senor Kappa!

Good Sir for your info, in case you haven't read the rules, it is not allowed to have multiple accounts for economical advantages.

My post is entirelly to show I took this step, I could've just buy a unl ring, but I'd like to open boxes, curiosity was killing me so i took this step, and might do it again once in a while cos why not :) Skill pills come in handy if put to good use.

The ammount I could possibly alocate into depositing is more meaningfull for me IRL than it is ingame, If I would depo larger sum's i'd go after a good unl gun or something i'd like/need, and that comes on the 5 digit figures easilly.

I never learnt all alone, I had a good mentor that show me EU as a game to have fun and enjoy, and had few people that taught me a lot who they know who they are and allowed me and taught me EU in a way I'd never see possible.

I love EU for what it is and will keep playing it
I answered ppl that asked me stuff in PM and ingame.

I'd love to see your evidence, I got a clean conscience

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sunsout Gunsout again.

Not saying it's not possible... but without the luck of looting a vamp cape, or hitting an ath mining, or looting a 1000+ tt ESI a few times in shared loot this is highly improbable and should not be taken as the "standard" as to encourage new players only to get their hopes up.. In my experience with friends playing this game more stayed around if I gave them the harsh reality up front. The ones who expected to make oodles of ped from nothing quit after 2-3 weeks... or depo'd and proceeded to be whiners for all of eternity.

If OP truly has made it this far without a depo then my hat is off to you, huge gz to living the dream everyone seeks after when we start in EU:yup:

Hey! Not saying it is a standard,
I didnt hit neither of all those above you stated, I had people teaching me some stuff, other i learnt, one thing tho
By no means... dont think you clap your hands and stuff happen, took me a while to get started s you'd imagine.
My early days were sweating, selling ME, stuff of the sort. but my passion for the game kept me here.

Market is rougher and far more competitive now

I also got some people i know IRL that play/played, can say retention rate is terrible.

Grats on the ring ! :)

But i think even more impressive is Eomon Old Alpha global just after 7 mounths played ;)

Drone Generation 02 62 PED Fri, 09 May 2008 16:40:32
Drone Generation 03 56 PED Fri, 02 May 2008 16:27:02
Eomon Old Alpha 58 PED Fri, 02 May 2008 16:25:59

But i think even more impressive is Eomon Old Alpha global just after 7 mounths played ;)

Yep that is amazing with no depo! Very easy indeed. Although the OP might truly work hard and be non-depo for the most part lately, he DID in fact depo in the past, and therefore he should NEVER call himself a non-depositor.

Lol I find it fun you went on my tracker, no problem on that but could've gone down my posts aswell

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?123732-Am-I-uber-or-what&highlight=

It was a bug on tracker's early days so that was infact a drone global.
The date on tht global u can check there wasn't a migration even going on :)

Yep that is amazing with no depo! Very easy indeed. Although the OP might truly work hard and be non-depo for the most part lately, he DID in fact depo in the past, and therefore he should NEVER call himself a non-depositor.

I never said it was easy.
I didn't depo in the past but you can believe what you want :) its all good man.
People having the same reaction as you is the reason most that could share some interesting things out here hold back. why to botter when people won't even care to read and just throw shit :laugh:

Last edited:
Manique do not trought sand to our eyes.
We know you man for long long time.

Good luck there...

Reactions that I get here is why I became quieter and took less of my time sharing, which I wouldn't have a problem at all but overall why to care.

I posted cos i was looking forward at some point to start giving some back to the game that I had been given here so to speak. Wasn't much sure, but had to start somewhere, and who knows, I might try my luck again on some (L) rigs, unl ones or just try to get some skill pills to help out some skilling :)
I liked the short experience of opening them.

Manique do not trought sand to our eyes.
We know you man for long long time.

Good luck there...
Not throwing sand, actually a RL friend of yours that i had the pleasure to met knows some about my early days.

Feel free to elaborate.

And kind of interesting you have word of that sort when you shouldn't ever forget one thing, i don't play against rules or anything, if anything I take a step forward asking support if I'm doing legit things (specially in pvp as there's always a shit fest about it)

And well not that long ago you had a "fair" experience to share :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?208181-Full-esi&highlight=

I use the same words now, dont throw sand to our eyes :D just became you play nicer, doesn't mean some forget some stuff you did even after being warned about it
I didnt get this one but sure :laugh::yay:

Im a big depositer and played the game a long time and came out with half the skills of Manique. So for him or anyone that skilled to say there a non depositer id know they were lieing.

But hes the real deal... a true non depoer, if you knew his past loots etc it adds up...

Take a tip... Stack those penny's untill they become worth a dollar per penny

This is a video of Manique crafting uber after hoarding all that loot in the first video

Look at that shinny non depo'ed loot :eyecrazy:

This is a video of Manique crafting uber after hoarding all that loot in the first video

Look at that shinny non depo'ed loot :eyecrazy:
Lol thanks for words and fun videos :D

Great!!!:yay::yay::yay:....one of these days you will become a customer too !!!
You should!
Is fun.

But you will be forever as the guy that shown ingame how select target was and for that you shall be recognized!

Back