Just another whining thread

Gewitter

Elite
Society
Deep Core Mining
Andrey Andy Russian
Hey, as I see, others can. Why I can't?

Dear MA!

I am not happy. I've been playing this game since Jan-2007, with a lunch break in 2009-2010. And up to this day I have never received ATH. I was sad that several assholes who came into the game, was received ATH (and then ofcourse loose all), and go out of EU although no money, but happy!
But I'm sitting here like an idiot, I suffer, I get 90% my overall TT return, I have Shops, Red Quad and fucking mountain of items, BP's and almost 300k skills, but this is not enough for me.

I want ATH!
Why others can, but I'm not?
This is unfair and dishonest!
Give me at least one ATH, I promise you, that I will not withdraw it, and will loose it in gambling like others.

Please!
Sincerely Yours
Andy

Reactions: cc.
Go stand in line, i started March 2004 and still no ATH or 20k+ loot :D

me too!!! :yup:

but on the other side, i'm probably not acting crazy enough so i don't deserve it? :scratch2:

Go stand in line, i started March 2004 and still no ATH or 20k+ loot :D

Joined a bit later but so far nothing over 1000ped (solo). Still better than many though ;)

Just sell a kidney, deposit the cash and go for it :thumbup:

Last edited:

Dear MA!

I am not happy. I've been playing this game since Jan-2007, with a lunch break in 2009-2010. And up to this day I have never received ATH. I was sad that several assholes who came into the game, was received ATH (and then ofcourse loose all), and go out of EU although no money, but happy!
But I'm sitting here like an idiot, I suffer, I get 90% my overall TT return, I have Shops, Red Quad and fucking mountain of items, BP's and almost 300k skills, but this is not enough for me.

I want ATH!
Give me at least one ATH, I promise you, that I will not withdraw it, and will loose it in gambling like others.

Please!
Sincerely Yours
Andy

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Nice sarcastic post :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

My whines are not about not getting an ATH and getting all my money back it is some of the actions they do is destroying the game play fun for me that I enjoyed doing. The fun is disappearing so the whining is commencing and my depoing has stopped.

To your caption.. the answer is rule number 5 of leadership (I have 6 rules on my board).. just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

MA i need you to fund The Silk Road so i can get good weed again and continue playing EU nonstop, win/win for all!

Dear MA!

I want ATH!

Please!
Sincerely Yours
Andy

To hell with an ATH...I'd settle for my first uber. Level 50 Laser Sniper and never once had a loot--in any profession--in solo or team--over 1K. You'd be very hard-pressed to find other avatars with that level of futility. :)

To hell with an ATH...I'd settle for my first uber. Level 50 Laser Sniper and never once had a loot--in any profession--in solo or team--over 1K. You'd be very hard-pressed to find other avatars with that level of futility. :)

I got my first two towers in 4 months from my beginning. 6K+ each. Unamped. Within 2 or 3 weeks timeframe both. I was about 12-15 level prospector, already forgot now :)
But no ATH yet :laugh:
Maybe MA will read and give me the ATH tower.
With Redulite ore...
59763 PED will be enough. In spite of all! :lolup:

Fuck on the other whiners, I just want it!

Back