Inbox full

Status

Mega

Chaotic Good
Society
Kaos
MegaVolt
Apologies if I can't reply back to any private messages received after 28th September 2015.

inbox_full.jpg

The above picture may explain why.

I asked for one thing for the hundreds of hours I spent on Creatures for this forum, which was a larger inbox.

That has now been stripped away due to [2.14]

Last edited:
Give Mega a bigger box - he packs quite a packet (so I'm told :yup:).

I am dissapointed to see that none of your effort is being rewarded here. i hope whoever is in charge will reconsider that.

Also i wouldent mind, if other were to help doing it, collect some money to fund you a membership that can increase your inbox as a thank you for the effort you put into creatures.

I am dissapointed to see that none of your effort is being rewarded here. i hope whoever is in charge will reconsider that.

Also i wouldent mind, if other were to help doing it, collect some money to fund you a membership that can increase your inbox as a thank you for the effort you put into creatures.

I'll be rewarded with a 1 month ban.

That is my thank you.

Reactions: San
Hmmmmmm

Not to over simplify your situation my friend,but did you ever think of reading your messages and then deleting what you read already? :eyecrazy: :laugh::ahh:

On another note: Nice to see you back.

Not to over simplify your situation my friend,but did you ever think of reading your messages and then deleting what you read already? :eyecrazy: :laugh::ahh:

On another note: Nice to see you back.

Noo, I have messages of friends long forgotten by many (but not me) that I want to keep from the 2006-2009 era for example

Enjoy me being back, I think it could be a brief visit depending on lunar cycles.

Last edited:
Noo, I have messages of friends long forgotten by many (but not me) that I want to keep from the 2006-2009 era for example

Enjoy me being back, I think it could be a brief visit depending on lunar cycles.

Can you not make a folder for those fond memory messages? I understand what you mean.

OMG Lunar cycles!!..Hahahaha :laugh:

Can you not make a folder for those fond memory messages? I understand what you mean.

OMG Lunar cycles!!..Hahahaha :laugh:

I wont have time now will I?

-------------------------------------------------------

I hope enough people will know why they couldn't send me a PM last week, know why I didn't receive it.

And sadly wont ever get a reply to a PM I never received.

Last edited:
I feel an undercurrent of a lot of love going on here. Come on Mega I know they whipped us - but play nicely :laugh:

I feel an undercurrent of a lot of love going on here. Come on Mega I know they whipped us - but play nicely :laugh:

I am playing nicely! You've not seen me use a single swearword. :D

(Wont help, a mayfly doesn't live long either)

At least I cant be accused of derailing someone elses thread, I created it, and [2.14] will delete it.

I know Moderating a forum is not an easy job and a big thanks to people wanting to do it BUT ..
STAY OBJECTIVE ABOUT IT ..
I mean after what happened to Mega last time I posted some quip posts about it and got deleted immediately .. ???
I mean that is not being objective but really targeting a certain topic.
And they all hide behind that certain rule that you can't openly criticize a staff member ??
That is a rediculous rule .. unless .. you are the creator of the forum ... then you have all the power... obviously...
But all the rest is just users with more or less power..
In my view there is only one mod that is doing all this and we all know who .. and this is getting out of hand..
Just my 2 pecs lol

PS: Banned members cant delete their messages. ;-)

Is that implying what I think it is...if so big stones,big brass ones. STICK IT TO THE MAN!

Is that implying what I think it is...if so big stones,big brass ones. STICK IT TO THE MAN!

It is exactly what you think it is.

Sunlight is the best form of disinfectant. Getting a bit cloudy though.

I'm not sure if you will consider this a satisfactory solution, but if you want to keep all those old messages you can store them offline like this:

• Go to your inbox
  • Select everything (or everything you want to keep)
  • Go to the "Selected Messages" dropdown
  • Choose one of the Download options (XML/CSV/text)
  • Save the file
  • Go back and delete the messages you downloaded

I'm not sure if you will consider this a satisfactory solution, but if you want to keep all those old messages you can store them offline like this:

• Go to your inbox
  • Select everything (or everything you want to keep)
  • Go to the "Selected Messages" dropdown
  • Choose one of the Download options (XML/CSV/text)
  • Save the file
  • Go back and delete the messages you downloaded

Thanks Oleg, I'll have a go at that in November. :)

I dont consider being beaten up then being offered a kebab "satisfactory" but it's a conversation.

I consider satisfactory as putting me back as I was before. It's what insurance companies do.

Last edited:

I asked for one thing for the hundreds of hours I spent on Creatures for this forum, which was a larger inbox.

That has now been stripped away due to [2.14]

...(

Mega, you are well aware that the larger Inbox you had was not a 'reward', but directly related to the moderator status you held for a short time in the Creatures section.

As you had resigned from that role some time ago, 711 updated your status there, and this reverted the size of your Inbox to that of any other member.

Mega, you are well aware that the larger Inbox you had was not a 'reward', but directly related to the moderator status you held for a short time in the Creatures section.

As you had resigned from that role some time ago, 711 updated your status there, and this reverted the size of your Inbox to that of any other member.

[2.14] active

When I'm gone, who is left?

I wouldn't laugh its far from amusing.

Last edited:
Mega for Calypso president.

Seriously though. :laugh:

Once upon a time, when MA even locked my account, b/c...

Last edited:
Mega for Calypso president.

Seriously though. :laugh:

That is very kind Gamer, I'd like to run for Governor of Corinth first though.

If Blain out of "The Predator" can do it, I'm sure I can!

I think I've shown I'm tough enough. Every argument makes me thicker skinned. :)

Now put my inbox back, and stop with the BS.

I don't know the whole story to all of this but I would personally like to say thanks for all the work you and anyone else that helps for keeping the creatures section up to date. If it wasn't for this forum section I would have been wandering blind on both continents trying to find the mobs I was looking for. Entropedia is a joke and the Entropia Info app has you running around for hours only to find nothing or a completely different mob than what I was looking for. Not to mention it still has explosive projectiles as loot. So please keep up the good work and thank you.

What was the reason for the ban?

And I really think there should be at least some type of reward for people spending time for the good of the forum. More space for inbox is the least someone can get...

Status
Back