Maximum Loot

gwit

Prowler
Katielicious mallow (Kat)
Could someone please post the calculation used to calculate the maximum loot possible on a mob?

Thank you

HP/3 * 10000 (max multiplier) - 10% (for MA) = VALUE (in PEC)

For Proteron Young 2910/3*10000 - 10% = 8730000 PEC = 87300 PED :)

Is it really still 10000 x multiplier? I have seen a 20000 ped argo recently but the big ones can cost 2 to 4 ped each depending on maturity.

Heck i cant even remember the last 2000 ped argo. Are there different limits for larger mobs maybe?

I had assumed the limit was 1000x.

Is it really still 10000 x multiplier? I have seen a 20000 ped argo recently but the big ones can cost 2 to 4 ped each depending on maturity.

Heck i cant even remember the last 2000 ped argo. Are there different limits for larger mobs maybe?

I had assumed the limit was 1000x.

Sorry example with level 2 Amp was icorrect, because there also 8x additional multiplier for condition. But the 1st ATH on Mulmun Looter Elite was with multiplier ~5000

Last edited:
You can check it easy.
60k+ on Level 2 Finder Amp (~7500 multiplier)
It is still possible, but very rare :)

This is definitely true, though crafting may have different "caps" then hunting, especially since crafting on condition adds a 7x multiplier onto things, making that (gorgeous) uber more like a 1050x multiplier.

Sorry, my example was incorrect, corrected in previous post

330K on Mulmun - x5000 multiplier

Added: Condition - 8x multipiler.

Last edited:
Sorry, my example was incorrect, corrected in previous post

330K on Mulmun - x5000 multiplier

Added: Condition - 8x multipiler.

Cool, thanks for the info.

Cant wait till i can hunt mulmans.

Crafting multiplier caps at 1250... I'm sure it could extremely rarely go to 2000 or 2500 but I haven't seen it. Condition makes the success 1 to 8 ratio and then the multiplier is applied to that.

Hunting is probably quite similar now and the formula is likely a mix of armor decay and regen giving the impression that it could go much higher. I also happen to think that dpp is a condition slider when it comes to hunting and that can be a blessing or curse.. we have to remember that multipliers are applied to the success. I think the mulmun ath wasn't actually 5000 because we don't know what the success point was.. it seemed to be a mix of being unmaxed on a weapon, regen, cost to kill, and good fortune. I'm saying this simply to set expectations that you're not going to kill a 1 ped Argo and hit 5000 ped. I believe that is not possible. I will suggest that in a rare 1 to 150000 event that you could hit a 2500.

In the end, it is all educated guesses but the theory called bond theory is the closest to accurate that I've seen. Everything else is perception.

What's the bond theory?

Since your link brings up min loot as 3x, I want to mention that Ive found the following. Level 3 eviscerators, which are a bit too big for my evader and armor, cost about 3 to 4 ped to kill normally. This would put minimum multipler around 9 to 12 ped. However, twice this week, level 3s that got insane chains of hits (like 15 in a row) where all I could do was stand there and heal for a while, gave me back 6 ped loots, which shouldnt be possible with lower limit bond theory. I can only assume that damage done or armor/heal costs must have been taken into account on these two kills and this changed what the system considered to be a 1x multiplier.

Min multiplier is 3.5x. Although something got tweaked in april.. not sure what.. it has been said that 3x is now possible.

Eviscerators do a lot of regen.. between that and armor could have made that a 6ped kill. In all my hunting.. I have NEVER seen less than 3.5x. But I'm building or rather expanding my loot tracker tool to help determine that.

Min multiplier is 3.5x. Although something got tweaked in april.. not sure what.. it has been said that 3x is now possible.

Eviscerators do a lot of regen.. between that and armor could have made that a 6ped kill. In all my hunting.. I have NEVER seen less than 3.5x. But I'm building or rather expanding my loot tracker tool to help determine that.

Id never seen it before either. Im pretty sure it wasnt actually a multiplier, just the system modifying the base cost to kill based on decay and healing.

There is a trick people use in events to rack up decay and regen to win highest single loot... it in a way means they are hunting on condition and that may or may not be advisable.

Min multiplier is 3.5x

How you can explain that right now I recieved 6,5 PED on condition (8x), on BP with 0,42 PED/click?

Reverse calculation: 6,5 PED/8x/2х(min multiplier)~0,41 PED.

This means that there is min multiplier 2х

How you can explain that right now I recieved 6,5 PED on condition (8x), on BP with 0,42 PED/click?

I think the bond theory only applies to hunting.

Minimum 3.5x multiple applies only to hunting. Crafting and mining operate differently and there aren't any minimums.

Minimum 3.5x multiple applies only to hunting. Crafting and mining operate differently and there aren't any minimums.

I would say there is for mining. You can't get roughly over ~1k+/- unamped anymore. Before was no limits where you could get towers or ATHs with no amp(!)
This with normal finder, prospecting and planet side :)

I would say there is for mining. You can't get roughly over ~1k+/- unamped anymore. Before was no limits where you could get towers or ATHs with no amp(!)
This with normal finder, prospecting and planet side :)

I do not agree with you.
In mining we have embedded multiplier 3-3.3x, based on hitrate.
1 PED drop always return 3+ PED in loot (unamped, normal finder)
Therefore if we cannot recieve more than 1k in loot, this means, that max multiplier can be only 300х.
It is not correct. Max multiplier in mining, which I had recieved about 6-8 months ago, was 1250, this means that is possible hit atleast 3750 PED planetside unamped, with normal finder.

In old system, max find in mining was 13.7k ish planetside 65kish on foma unamped. Nowadays no clue

Since everyone can post their opinions as if they were official answers and its the truth, i will post my "Official" answer too.
Loot item tier changes are stored in a seperate server in game.
The loot server stores all players losses to a cumulative pot.
Even if you get a 5000 times multiplier you are still subjected to a cap on stored loot. Meaning if the server only has 40k ped and you receive a 5000 multiplier on a levi alpha, it will still cap at 40k.
So if someone gets a 100k ath you will not be paying for that loot ( its been paid for in advance)

Hope this helps you all figure out, that we can make up any loot theories you want and tell your friends you know exactly how everything works.

Since everyone can post their opinions as if they were official answers and its the truth, i will post my "Official" answer too.
Loot item tier changes are stored in a seperate server in game.
The loot server stores all players losses to a cumulative pot.
Even if you get a 5000 times multiplier you are still subjected to a cap on stored loot. Meaning if the server only has 40k ped and you receive a 5000 multiplier on a levi alpha, it will still cap at 40k.
So if someone gets a 100k ath you will not be paying for that loot ( its been paid for in advance)

Hope this helps you all figure out, that we can make up any loot theories you want and tell your friends you know exactly how everything works.

The 3.5x minimum multiplier is based on observable and repeatedly testable data.

The 3.5x minimum multiplier is based on observable and repeatedly testable data.

This is correct. As i already said we know how loot is paid via multipliers and the boundaries of that.. beyond that.. we do not know the behavior of those multipliers.. how to get them to happen more often.

ok, ok
806 578 PED in globals in mining this week.
Let we x3 this digit (what we cannot see, globals are only a part of all return). This is 345K of loot per day
Let it be 75% average return for players and 10% to MA.
34,5k to MA
77k to 'pot', 232k in pure return
This means everyday can happen 77k ATH (or several big returns)
Yes this is maybe incorrect calculation, but quite probable :cool:

Not satisfied? Divide all digits on 3 (except 808k) and be happy :)

This is what I use for hunting ..whether its correct or not is a question but seems to fit any I check.

maxloot =mobStamina*320

My site(using this calc) shows Mulmun looter elite for example as:
"Max Loot (approx): 457600"

I imagine the stamina correlates to ped spent via hps.

20 ped per drop
20 ped per mob
20 ped per click
should be similar potential I would think.

Last edited:
ok, ok
806 578 PED in globals in mining this week.
Let we x3 this digit (what we cannot see, globals are only a part of all return). This is 345K of loot per day
Let it be 75% average return for players and 10% to MA.
34,5k to MA
77k to 'pot', 232k in pure return
This means everyday can happen 77k ATH (or several big returns)
Yes this is maybe incorrect calculation, but quite probable :cool:

Not satisfied? Divide all digits on 3 (except 808k) and be happy :)

It would be somewhat correct IF everyone got 75% return all day, but in reallity it doesnt happen.
You can have 75% return but player B can get 600% if he hits a nice hof, player C can get 140% and player D 64% (just a example)
If you imagine a 3% cumulative loot (after MAs cut), that is 2333 ped a day, so we could see a 70k Ath every month, not daily.
*the 3% is just a random number I threw out there, but who knows :cool:

It would be somewhat correct IF everyone got 75% return all day, but in reallity it doesnt happen.
You can have 75% return but player B can get 600% if he hits a nice hof, player C can get 140% and player D 64% (just a example)
If you imagine a 3% cumulative loot (after MAs cut), that is 2333 ped a day, so we could see a 70k Ath every month, not daily.
*the 3% is just a random number I threw out there, but who knows :cool:

Maybe, maybe, who knows :) But this example confuses, my example is easier ;)

I do not agree with you.
In mining we have embedded multiplier 3-3.3x, based on hitrate.
1 PED drop always return 3+ PED in loot (unamped, normal finder)
Therefore if we cannot recieve more than 1k in loot, this means, that max multiplier can be only 300х.
It is not correct. Max multiplier in mining, which I had recieved about 6-8 months ago, was 1250, this means that is possible hit atleast 3750 PED planetside unamped, with normal finder.

Totally wrong, prove me you or anyone in game now days that you can get say 2000 unamped and i will give u 200peds. Its a competition, so go do it. Only normal finder (1ped drop for ores), planet side and no amps ofc.
When i said ~1k, yes i meant up to around 1300

Take a print screen and dont cheat and post here so u win this 200ped. Sry for the offtopic

Saw a 308 ped "baby" argo yesterday - sorry can't remember what the small argos are called. Is this near the max?

Back