Maximum Loot

Saw a 308 ped "baby" argo yesterday - sorry can't remember what the small argos are called. Is this near the max?

For example nox's ATH on eomon was closer to 3000 times multiplier

Saw a 308 ped "baby" argo yesterday - sorry can't remember what the small argos are called. Is this near the max?

250 HP, 0,83 PED need to kill Argo Young, 308/0,83 -10% = ~350x multiplier

Crafting multiplier caps at 1250... I'm sure it could extremely rarely go to 2000 or 2500 but I haven't seen it. Condition makes the success 1 to 8 ratio and then the multiplier is applied to that.

Incorrect, I got a 200 pedder off explo bp I, quantity, that is approx 10000 multiplier. (around 3 ish months ago)

My 19k mining hof was from a total decay of 2.5 ped. (this was before all the loot changes though)

The average multiplier in mining is x2.7 (this is with EXTENSIVE testing with different types of amps)

The minimum in mining is capped, but i don't know what the exact cap multiplier is.

I would guess the max multiplier is probably the same for all professions. (this is of course a guess)

Rgds

Ace

Last edited:

It could be now, but I have had an 1100ped argo young and a 900ish one. They're 300hp.

Incorrect, I got a 200 pedder off explo bp I, quantity, that is approx 10000 multiplier. (around 3 ish months ago)

My 19k mining hof was from a total decay of 2.5 ped. (this was before all the loot changes though)

The average multiplier in mining is x2.7 (this is with EXTENSIVE testing with different types of amps)

The minimum in mining is capped, but i don't know what the exact cap multiplier is.

I would guess the max multiplier is probably the same for all professions. (this is of course a guess)

Rgds

Ace

Can't speak to explosive 1 print, I'd have to see the snapshot of that one. If it did happen, then i suspect that is a product of all the cycling on the blueprint. Out of curiousity, did it contain a garnet? I have some theories...The mining hof before they changed it is irrelevant.

To the argonaut...I'd wager that 2500 is the cap and very rare. But a simple view of history on entropialife can give you a range on what is capable.

Last edited:
I just miss the days, where you had a chance to loot big on every mob. The days where daikiba young's loot 1k, the days where trox loot between 10-20k.
It always gave a hope to loot some thing nice, no matter what you hunt.
Since loot change is happen, hunt is a lot more boring, and it force ppl to hunt only big mobs, or only mobs of same group.

I really miss the days, where we all had a chance to get some thing nice from near every mob.

I just miss the days, where you had a chance to loot big on every mob. The days where daikiba young's loot 1k, the days where trox loot between 10-20k.
It always gave a hope to loot some thing nice, no matter what you hunt.
Since loot change is happen, hunt is a lot more boring, and it force ppl to hunt only big mobs, or only mobs of same group.

I really miss the days, where we all had a chance to get some thing nice from near every mob.

I dont 'miss' them, because I started mere months after 'adj loot' but I do wish their return.

Can't speak to explosive 1 print, I'd have to see the snapshot of that one. If it did happen, then i suspect that is a product of all the cycling on the blueprint. Out of curiousity, did it contain a garnet? I have some theories...The mining hof before they changed it is irrelevant.

To the argonaut...I'd wager that 2500 is the cap and very rare. But a simple view of history on entropialife can give you a range on what is capable.

NO Screenshot I am afraid and I don't remember if it had a garnet :( I agree the mining hof is way out of date for this discussion.

There must be screen shots of people with massive crafting hofs on quantity? Not that I can be bothered to go through them lol

Rgds

Ace

So what about shared loot mobs? for example lets take Sand King, can someone do the calc. for biggest loot because my brain can't imagine such big number :)

Back