Aakas still bugged after 2 years

Berno

Young
Stay out of Aakas its a rip off. Finished killing last Boss in #4 then instance crashed. After making several of log ins I finally got back, it kicked me out and I was not able to open 1 chest. And wtf is with multi chests so unsuspecting players can be deceived. Aakas needs to be closed and re-vamped.

Stay out of Aakas its a rip off. Finished killing last Boss in #4 then instance crashed. After making several of log ins I finally got back, it kicked me out and I was not able to open 1 chest. And wtf is with multi chests so unsuspecting players can be deceived. Aakas needs to be closed and re-vamped.

Key 4 is apparently bugged but it is the only one. Multiple chests have been a part of aakas keys up to late 2013.. and now they are back. In this aspect, they are no different than beacons and if you pay attention to the system text, it tells you how many chests there are.

If you also looked at the mission text, they allow you to enter the instance up to 4 times. They can't account for your computer crashing whether or not it is on mindark's side or yours.

Stop with calling it a scam or deception, that is an incredibly unintelligent comment and quite frankly it is used way too loosely on these forums and the users of it don't realize it hurts their claim/assertion.

This bug should be placed properly on ark forums so that the developers can make sure it gets addressed. Putting it here doesn't help anyone get the issue, should it exist, fixed.

If only was Aakas, we could live with it by ignoring, but seems to be a widespread bug fest since pets started arriving in this game. Basically is:new pet something somewhere will break.

Sound is still not working on arkadia.

Haven't been there for long time, but Aakas it's one of my favorite things to do on Ark.
I remember some minor bug with targeting in there, but Ark team always been fast with fixes when something goes wrong.
Apparently isn't a scam or disemption because you discovered a bug!
Reported and they will do something for this.

that's why it makes sense to enter aakas with a team of more than one peeps. i've learned my lessons too! :wise:

so everyone crashes in 4?

If this is the case.. and everyone crashed in 4 and this has been reported several times to Devs.. then I have to agree with OP.. close down Aakas 4 until it is fixed.
Leaving it open intentionally while knowing your customers will crash leading to unintended ped loss (not being able to open the chests) can be considered a rip-off. Especially if this has been going on for over 2 years.

Especially if this has been going on for over 2 years.

Except that it hasn't been going on for two years. It's a relatively recent issue.

A more accurate thread title would be something like "Aakas is bugged again"

I did Aakas 4 twice last week. First time was in the team version (but running solo) and I had no issues. Second time was in the solo version (where you loot the mobs instead of having a chest) and I had a problem where I was unable to progress past a certain point where a gate failed to open. Same thing happed when I re-entered to use my remaining attempts.

I heard other had the same problem but I don't know if it's specific to Key 4 or it always happens in Key 4 solo. I did some other different level keys and had no problems.

Either way this isn't the same problem as the OP.

I did Aakas 4 twice last week. First time was in the team version (but running solo) and I had no issues. Second time was in the solo version (where you loot the mobs instead of having a chest) and I had a problem where I was unable to progress past a certain point where a gate failed to open. Same thing happed when I re-entered to use my remaining attempts.

I heard other had the same problem but I don't know if it's specific to Key 4 or it always happens in Key 4 solo. I did some other different level keys and had no problems.

Either way this isn't the same problem as the OP.

i had the same problem on 4 where the gate wouldn't open, used all my 4 attempts and it never did. ive made a post on ark forum and support centre, no response from either. done 1-3 with no issues

Back