Coloring & Texturing

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
GYBSf8C.jpg

What would be the approximate cost to color and texture a master coat to this degree?

100% Tiarak Texture x2, and honestly I'm not even sure what two colors were used here, hopefully someone else knows (Really wish they put this in the item info).

Just trying to get a feel for what coloring and texturing actually costs in PEDs nowadays.

Thank you!

Hey,

For the color ..i honestly dunno.,..maybe a sort of "mauve"(level 32-33 maxed)...then also 2x 323 cans max

For the textures..its nearby the costs of the textures (tt+mu)...2x323 ..for 100%.-.if you have "maxed this texure you can also do some less amounts per Field ( but stick to the 323)

-->total cost of all (color+texture+ mu)-->then you get 90% of tt costs back-->remaining difference is the total cost (didnt count the decays etc..)

Kr,
Eddie

2 fields of Tiarak is around 90 ped cost. It will fluctuate depending on the MU of the textures. Looks like they used purple paint, regular purple is about 5-6 ped per field.

I wish just the opposite - keep textures and paint info a mystery to make it more interesting and more competitive:girl:

Looks like mauve. Purple is brighter/more pinkish than the color shown in the picture. Close to the same price though.

my guess is mauve on field 3 and olive on field 1&2 (many ppl use Olive to make tiarak even more black) :painter:

My guess is that since the tiarak has a blueish tint to it (which is characteristic of plain tiarak) there's no color on it at all.

Back