Fast Deposit how???? Please help

Mary Jane

Stalker
Society
The Great Pretenders
Mary Mary Jane
Hello entropians,

I am intending to deposit 120k peds today to buy a LA but I need help for the best deposit method.
By credit card I have a limit of 30k.

How long will take via bank transfer??

Thanks

Too late. I already bought it.

Just joking :p sorry.

contact support :) they're very helpful when it comes to deposits ;)

Yes think it's stated that you can exceed the limit if you contact support

Last bank transfer took 2 working days. Day one, made the payment; day 2, received the money. Since today is not a working day... Tuesday is the earliest probably.

As others have said. Contact Support, they are normally more than happy to raise the limit on the amount you can deposit by Credit Card, or at least they used to be :)

You probably wont be able to get support until monday. Considering the amount you want to deposit by cc they most likely ask you to send in your passport first and a bill related to your home with your name on it. Id say bank transfer is your fastest method

You probably wont be able to get support until monday. Considering the amount you want to deposit by cc they most likely ask you to send in your passport first and a bill related to your home with your name on it. Id say bank transfer is your fastest method

Many thanks I will do bank transfer then!!

And the amps I use for mining depends from level 5 to level 13.
terramp 6 to 9
d-call allot too

Depends how lucky i feel

Many thanks I will do bank transfer then!!

And the amps I use for mining depends from level 5 to level 13.
terramp 6 to 9
d-call allot too

Depends how lucky i feel

Thanks :) Just wondering what you used for the recent 2 towers! Grats btw :cool:

Bank transfer fast and best way to deposit for me.

Small amounts work nice with paypal, too.

Back