10000 Daikiba/Shinkiba

Congratulations, I remember doing that one, and getting annoyed with the -1 for killing youngs.

Good work, so what next Merp, Foul, Combibo or something else? :)

Congratulations, I remember doing that one, and getting annoyed with the -1 for killing youngs.

Good work, so what next Merp, Foul, Combibo or something else? :)

Well I have not figured out which one I am going to completer yet.

I am on /1000 Atrax, /500 Atrox, /5000 Rippersnapper, /1000 Agronaut, /500 Warriors, /500 Longu /3000 Drone and a few other ones lol

Also I am working (super slowly) on the mining iron missions.

Well I have not figured out which one I am going to completer yet.

I am on /1000 Atrax, /500 Atrox, /5000 Rippersnapper, /1000 Agronaut, /500 Warriors, /500 Longu /3000 Drone and a few other ones lol

Also I am working (super slowly) on the mining iron missions.

Years ago when I did these missions, you only received a skill reward at the very end.
Of those listed, if asked, I would suggest doing Atrax or Argonaut next (relatively easy and easy to locate)

But it's completely up to you, such is the way the mission system has been implemented.

Keep shooting! :sniper:

Grats Hartwin! :beerchug:

Quick question though, you avoided the Lvl 3 Daikibas? Did they still count for you? I´ve heard (and tried a little, not enough to figure it out) that they are bugged towards the iron mission and don´t give points.

GZ, but you realy should think about armor change. Using shadow on low lvl mobs is just stupid idea and waste of money.

Back