I wasn't going to complain... But it is LONG overdue...

You talk about ignorance etc, why do you even bother replying with the intent to start at flame war?
Whats so hard to understand, I have had this return from mob for a year.. You talk about 1 mob?
So whats so hard to understand, kill 10000 mobs, they all cost 1-10 ped to kill, the return that drops, only counting the ammo, no decay or anything, some of us actually recieve 0-50% loot very often, whats the problem in understanding?

Ok to explain little friend, I purshase ammo for 100 ped, I test one mob on each maturity and count the shots when killed, and if the mob costs, lets say an easy to understand number, but seems there is still ppl that does not understand except that they think theyre omnipotent.
Well, the mob cost 3 ped to kill in only ammo, and the return is between 0 to 2 peds and that is how it is, all the time, so there is 2 parameters i cannot change. Do you understand? No you do not.

Ammo to kill = 3 Ped worth.
Decay = not even counted
Pec/dmg = 2800+
Mob = lvl 3-25 (higher mob, higher kill cost, for you who do not understand)
Skillbonuses = most days 0
Skills from hitting mob = alot
Globals = most days 0, does not matter how much depost, even up too 2k in a weekend.

Return per mob, 0-50% most of the times, hardly any minis either.
So, again kill 100 mobs, most of the time 1/3 in return what it cost to kill it.
That is only ammo cost and return..
So again, if a mob cost 3 ped to kill, and the return is so low that the peds is gone in a nights hunt.
You cant do shit to get more loot from the mob, you get what i mean?

I think you have made an uneducated flame war respons that we laugh at there ha ha.
Kisses too you too little friend.

Edit, to make it even easier for you Rufen. If you go out and kill 100 mobs, they cost each for you 3 peds to kill, with your uber setup of 3000/pec, they still cost you 3 ped to kill, the loot you recieve from this hunt per mob, (you look fast in the left upper corner), already there you see how it will turn out is about 1 ped per mob in return.

When you go to the TT and check the value of the loot and you get a number somewhere between 50 to 200 peds, these 2 numbers are such parameters you cannot change, and youve spent 300 ped to kill them.
I total get what you are saying and where you are coming from, I comprehend everything you have said thus far and totally get your frustration. You spend 100 ped at a time on "a hunt", less after each hunt.

What you do not seem to understand is the simple basics of what I mentioned before. I am not flaming anyone I am trying to teach you and teach the original poster that your claims are somewhat disjointed.

The most important thing you need to know is this, being able to kill 10000 of the same mob, approximately same maturity within reason with the peds that you have on hand/ on balance.

My motto usually goes; kill 10000 of "A" mob and if not able, do not hunt or complain about returns. In your case it would seem you were only killing 30-40 mobs per attempt and your result is as is now, you cannot base your returns on every small run but over a longer term/period.

I have killed over 28,400 Berycled Youngs with only 300 PED and atm I am on a positive of 230 PED with a TT return of around 94% following the below!

These are some tips you should consider taken from my How To Survive thread.
Hunting Tip 1 - Hunt lowest maturity mobs! This reduces loot volatility greatly.
Hunting Tip 2 - Hunt up to 3000 kills of mobs! This allows volatility to even out.
Hunting Tip 3 - Ensure PED balance can kill 3000+ mobs before loot complaints.
Hunting Tip 4 - Use armour to begin building up defence skills is more beneficial.
Hunting Tip 5 - Ensure that you avoid any over amping and reducing any overkill.
Hunting Tip 6 - Use teams to make kills cheaper on att/def decay but hunt longer.
Hunting Tip 7 - Avoid using melee to skill up and hunt unless you're privy to melee.
Hunting Tip 8 - Only sell your loot once you have gone through your balance for loot.

Feel free to use my spreadsheet to keep better track of your returns.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NfXGMjQNq85_qtL_6bflCuoFjxRQW61iAu5rjP5MryE/edit#gid=0

Last edited:
I total get what you are saying and where you are coming from, I comprehend everything you have said thus far and totally get your frustration. You spend 100 ped at a time on "a hunt" and get less after each hunt.

What you do not seem to understand is the simple basics of what I mentioned before. I am not flaming anyone I am trying to teach you and teach the original poster that your claims are somewhat disjointed.

The most important thing you need to know is this, being able to kill 10000 of the same mob, approximately same maturity within reason with the peds that you have on hand/ on balance.

Thank you Rufen for a serious and good answer, appriciated +1
But still, do you seriously believe there is nothing like "wa flagged"
or that the game randomly picks out players so they have "lesser luck" for some time.
IMO ofc there is a function like that.

Oh well, seems this is a hot topic, question is why so many deny it.
Its like hitting your self with a hammer on the thumb but say to your self, "that didnt happen"..
It still did.

ps. I favorited the spreadsheet, will look closer at it later, nice.
Have a nice weekend everybody!

Thank you Rufen for a serious and good answer, appriciated +1
But still, do you seriously believe there is nothing like "wa flagged"
or that the game randomly picks out players so they have "lesser luck" for some time.
IMO ofc there is a function like that.

Oh well, seems this is a hot topic, question is why so many deny it.
Its like hitting your self with a hammer on the thumb but say to your self, "that didnt happen"..
It still did.

Have a nice weekend everybody!
In a game where your choices are more random than a computer based algorithm is powerful and meaningless. I do not deny or affirm that you may have been flagged etc, regardless whatever the reasons may be you have had some misfortune and so has everyone else in this game. My personal mistake cost me 19000 PED. That is a loss I have to deal with based on the choices I made.

If you can sit down and show me how the system is somehow unfair for you and your partner and are unwilling to think where can I make changes to turn things around in my favour then you will have to either accept the circumstances or leave entirely.

Ultimately everything is your choice and whether flagged or not you can choose to persevere. Maybe start taking an interest in that thread of mine and see if it will work for you because I highly doubt that MA have the manpower to single out any one individual, you make your own success.

Using the wrong gun, wrong amp, wrong armour, wrong plates, wrong approach, decay fest, paying much Mark Up, not maximising loot markup, all these can be corrected.

Last edited:
In entropia universe, there is two kind of players:

the "chosens*" (see definition of chosens in my other threads) and those who pay for the "chosens*"

You???

You pay for the "chosens"

Very wise to track your runs in spreadsheet.
I started doing it few years ago, before I had same issue peds just running out and no clue why losses so were high. After i started track runs, what I purchases from auc and what I'm selling on auction.

I set goal to sell everything I loot, and to have near to zero ped MU spent on purchases, impossible ofc but its like irl when you aim for zero accidents/misstakes at a workplace.

I managed to get rid of many small expenses that stacked up which I didnt really needed.
10 ped unnecessary paid mu a day is 3650ped less per year on your card.
10 ped mu a day from 100.5-101% items/stackables instead of tt them is 3650ped more on card/year.

Also picking mobs by markup they drop and your bankroll size is most important ingame imo.

one thing more. If your oilstack of certain animal oil comes kinda high tt, switch mob and wait until oil price recover. 20k ped animal oils in storages always better then TT them and have 20k ped on card.

In entropia universe, there is two kind of players:

the "chosens*" (see definition of chosens in my other threads) and those who pay for the "chosens*"

You???

You pay for the "chosens"

As a card counter, I heard about these types of people as they come to the tables and whine and moan about people in the slot machine area constantly hitting jackpots. What these people always forget to mention is how much turnover these people had on these machines. Some people, like my mother, played and lost everything and never had anything to show for it. I personally never played slots because if I'm going to grind, I need a mathematical edge... so I always played blackjack until the games became uncountable.

What's the point in the above? There are no chosens, there are no punitively flagged avatars.. it is the law of large numbers, poorly implemented item waves (likely the biggest problem of them all), a lot of people who don't understand the game they are playing or the math involved, people with a lot of envy, and those that simply don't have the mental disposition to play a game like this.

If you don't have any globals or minis, your returns in hunting will be around 48 to 55% depending on eco and regen of the mob. Typically to break even, you will need half the run size in multipliers and globals. This and the 3.5x minimum in the multipliers for hunting gives it the instability. In the end, thanks to law of large numbers, you can break even with markup (if you find it), skill gains (which people seem to forget as part of your returns of approx 1 to 2%), and the eventual 90 to 95% tt.

Last and most importantly, if you have a 500 ped bankroll and you are hunting Feffox Olds, you have a significant risk of ruin. I would barelyou even advise doing argos with such a bankroll. You have to have a br that allows you to manage the ebbs and flows in the game. Someone told me that my bankroll needed to be at least 3x the monthly loss to handle the swings comfortably. This allows me to sell for the best markup and minimize transport costs. If you keep tting everyyhing, you'll never win, you'll never be happy, and you'll be the next person bitching on the forums out of envy.

For more information, look up bond theory thread. It is how the mechanics work.

Stop whining.. adapt.. stop worrying about what others are doing.. what others are winning.. be happy that you DO have this opportunity.. learn from them.. make your own choices.. and be excellent.

This poor man (the OP) needs Lootius, that and better math skills. :laugh:

Now in all seriousness, if you can't afford regular cycling of ped, then maybe you should consider mixing in other activities that are free? It is why I put so much effort into the community I don't have a large bank roll, I am building my cushion, so I frequently take breaks from hunting to work on story line, help newbies etc.

Edit: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...-(-More-than-a-grind!-)&p=3428390#post3428390 this will help you and if doesn't let me know I will write another guide suited towards you and players with your struggle.

Last edited:
The most common way to perceive and (try to) interpret the world around us is still the good old mythical thinking. The scientific method is only a few centuries young and spreads very slowly.

Mythical thinking tells us if something goes wrong there's a person behind it. The good and evil spirits that used to live in trees, rocks and springs have nowadays moved over into the internet and online games, but the principle is the same. There's a person behind it, somebody's evil eye is constantly watching us. If things didn't go as expected it was this invisible evil spirit that has cast misfortune unto us. Someone else was doing good, only because the Ghosts in the Shell favored him.

Disclaimer: I can't possibly tell if there's personal MA favorites in this game or not. Regardless, i am pretty sure MA has no manpower to manage everyone's accounts personally. It means, there's no invisible eye looking at us.​
OK, old habits die hard. That's the bad news.
There's a good news thou. You can always look at this game as a testing ground for your mind. Your constantly facing problems here - how will you react to them? Which methods are you using? Fuzzy mythical thinking? Scientific analysis? Which ones are working, which ones aren't?

Mind you, the same lessons in RL will most likely cost you much more. :yup:

As a card counter, I heard about these types of people as they come to the tables and whine and moan about people in the slot machine area constantly hitting jackpots. What these people always forget to mention is how much turnover these people had on these machines. Some people, like my mother, played and lost everything and never had anything to show for it. I personally never played slots because if I'm going to grind, I need a mathematical edge... so I always played blackjack until the games became uncountable.

What's the point in the above? There are no chosens, there are no punitively flagged avatars.. it is the law of large numbers, poorly implemented item waves (likely the biggest problem of them all), a lot of people who don't understand the game they are playing or the math involved, people with a lot of envy, and those that simply don't have the mental disposition to play a game like this.

If you don't have any globals or minis, your returns in hunting will be around 48 to 55% depending on eco and regen of the mob. Typically to break even, you will need half the run size in multipliers and globals. This and the 3.5x minimum in the multipliers for hunting gives it the instability. In the end, thanks to law of large numbers, you can break even with markup (if you find it), skill gains (which people seem to forget as part of your returns of approx 1 to 2%), and the eventual 90 to 95% tt.

Last and most importantly, if you have a 500 ped bankroll and you are hunting Feffox Olds, you have a significant risk of ruin. I would barelyou even advise doing argos with such a bankroll. You have to have a br that allows you to manage the ebbs and flows in the game. Someone told me that my bankroll needed to be at least 3x the monthly loss to handle the swings comfortably. This allows me to sell for the best markup and minimize transport costs. If you keep tting everyyhing, you'll never win, you'll never be happy, and you'll be the next person bitching on the forums out of envy.

Stop whining.. adapt.. stop worrying about what others are doing.. what others are winning.. be happy that you DO have this opportunity.. learn from them.. make your own choices.. and be excellent.

Do you want to teach me how to play eu? :-D
i m not sure ^^

Do you want to teach me how to play eu? :-D
i m not sure ^^

I don't need to teach.. the information is right there. But to use it properly, you have to stop thinking there is an Eye of Sauron in eu.

Besides, I'm still learning myself.

LT, we need to talk (again) I was pretty much just going to make one of these threads myself, but I agree there are many of them and I see you are sick of seeing them. That being said I continue to have awful experiences and heavy cost/losses. You provided me with a nice list of suggestions in the past - some of which I tried. I'm asking for all and any help again. I was at the point of OK that's enough, and tried one more deposit on my birthday - it was gone the next day. I am ready to start selling out, but it's just so hard to say I quit.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atomicstorm again.
and
and

Thid saddens me, your post was nice to read, until this..
You just had too, wow.
PPL dont grow up, they just grow bigger...

Still, there is nobody who can change what and how much a mob drops..

Have a nice weekend gentlemen and women.

LT, we need to talk (again) I was pretty much just going to make one of these threads myself, but I agree there are many of them and I see you are sick of seeing them. That being said I continue to have awful experiences and heavy cost/losses. You provided me with a nice list of suggestions in the past - some of which I tried. I'm asking for all and any help again. I was at the point of OK that's enough, and tried one more deposit on my birthday - it was gone the next day. I am ready to start selling out, but it's just so hard to say I quit.

I'll do what I can.. I just have information that other people were kind enough to put up with my whinings to help me along the way.

Thid saddens me, your post was nice to read, until this..
You just had too, wow.
PPL dont grow up, they just grow bigger...

Still, there is nobody who can change what and how much a mob drops..

Have a nice weekend gentlemen and women.

I'm sorry that an inspirational and truthfully dialogue saddens you. I can't change what others do or believe.. but what I've said is still true. You make your own destiny.. and you choose to hunt, craft, mine with or without markup.

Sometimea, be it a week or month or a quarter, you can't really get any good multipliers. But in the end, you aren't in any of these professions to HOF or uber.. you're supposed to be after markup.. and those things hedge your returns.

I will simply point you to my 2 year anniversary thread with all my return numbers.

I'm sorry that an inspirational and truthfully dialogue saddens you. I can't change what others do or believe.. but what I've said is still true. You make your own destiny.. and you choose to hunt, craft, mine with or without markup.

Sometimea, be it a week or month or a quarter, you can't really get any good multipliers. But in the end, you aren't in any of these professions to HOF or uber.. you're supposed to be after markup.. and those things hedge your returns.

I will simply point you to my 2 year anniversary thread with all my return numbers.

My GF and I tried her account, boom noob account gets 200 ped profit in the first real hunt, lvl 6 BLP, second hunt, same setup same team, boom 400 peds profit from minis and globals in group and solo.
I see what is happening on that noob account and we discuss here what i should do.
We agreed that i should talk to MA support, boom GF account stopped being successful..

Who knows, i wont point fingers but something stinks.
http://www.entropialife.com/profile.aspx?P=316188&M=globalList&V=hunting

Since then, nothing.. not even skillbonuses that used to drop in all the time..
She is in the same situation, getting so bad loot you cant imagine, like noloots 4 in row, then blazar ontop of that, im not kidding.. 30% return would be a progress..

My motto usually goes; kill 10000 of "A" mob and if not able, do not hunt or complain about returns. In your case it would seem you were only killing 30-40 mobs per attempt and your result is as is now, you cannot base your returns on every small run but over a longer term/period.

I do not disagree with your statement, but I never know where people get these numbers. Why kill 10k of a mob? why not 9k? Not to be a smart ass, but what if I kill 8,765 will the magic awesome returns come in my last 1.3k kills? Also, you said don't complain about returns until after 10k, well what would you say if someone did the 10k and it sucks? I agree people cannot base returns on small runs, but who determines what is small or what is large?
Also my main question is always what is the timeline on these 10k kills? Do you HAVE TO camp 10k of the mob? what if i hunt 5k and then go do something else for a month, and then go back, etc. I mean i've killed a lot of Atrox, I doubt my return is in the positive.

I am seriously struggling to find a realistic solution. At present I am depositing what I consider to be a lot of money a month - my skill level is decently high, so if I'm told go hunt bery's - then I'm selling skills because they are worthless. It just seems I have to trust that if I hunt 10k kills it will come out OK. The whole you didn't cycle enough doesn't sit well with me. If I loose, loose, loose... logic doesn't tell me "oh spend more and it'll work out" That touches on my gambling nerve - throwing money at the problem - and insanity (doing the same things, but expecting different results)

One rule I have learned from my years of EU - is to NEVER have expectations.

My GF and I tried her account, boom noob account gets 200 ped profit in the first real hunt, lvl 6 BLP, second hunt, same setup same team, boom 400 peds profit from minis and globals in group and solo.
I see what is happening on that noob account and we discuss here what i should do.
We agreed that i should talk to MA support, boom GF account stopped being successful..

Who knows, i wont point fingers..

Search silverspoon on EL, and those are only the group globals, after mail sent, nothing, if 30% return, that would be a progress forward..

Hey, but we arent talking about you, nor any other successful avatar here, we're talking about losses and bad returns, you are in the wrong post m8.

Kiss kiss on the lips..

Who knows, i wont point fingers..

Search silverspoon on EL, and those are only the group globals, after mail sent, nothing, if 30% return, that would be a progress forward..

Hey, but we arent talking about you, nor any other successful avatar here, we're talking about losses and bad returns, you are in the wrong post m8.

Kiss kiss on the lips..

You are weird.

Btw, my gf uses my gaming pc, laptop not good enough.
Sure, I'll be weird, what will you be? =)

Just look at THIS one line in your first post:
Let me try to clear it up for you. Hopefully you will understand.
I am tired of all the risk without any chance of reward.

Blind and expecting.

VS the posts of Atomicstorm:

Leave away the RISK.... use facts/knowledge (Like... Markup)
Leave away the CHANCE... use facts/knowledge (Like... knowing what mob to hunt that drops markup)

Atomicstorm is explaining you some usefull information.

This is just a small example that already would be a huge change for you.
Using knowledge.

I do not disagree with your statement, but I never know where people get these numbers. Why kill 10k of a mob? why not 9k? Not to be a smart ass, but what if I kill 8,765 will the magic awesome returns come in my last 1.3k kills? Also, you said don't complain about returns until after 10k, well what would you say if someone did the 10k and it sucks? I agree people cannot base returns on small runs, but who determines what is small or what is large?
Also my main question is always what is the timeline on these 10k kills? Do you HAVE TO camp 10k of the mob? what if i hunt 5k and then go do something else for a month, and then go back, etc. I mean i've killed a lot of Atrox, I doubt my return is in the positive.

I am seriously struggling to find a realistic solution. At present I am depositing what I consider to be a lot of money a month - my skill level is decently high, so if I'm told go hunt bery's - then I'm selling skills because they are worthless. It just seems I have to trust that if I hunt 10k kills it will come out OK. The whole you didn't cycle enough doesn't sit well with me. If I loose, loose, loose... logic doesn't tell me "oh spend more and it'll work out" That touches on my gambling nerve - throwing money at the problem - and insanity (doing the same things, but expecting different results)

One rule I have learned from my years of EU - is to NEVER have expectations.
The thing is my figure does not come from anywhere but other people's experience to be more concise, kill as much as possible (with markup) for as little as possible, there really is no finite way to say how many or for how long you should do things apart from your own experiences while doing said activity and maybe end it while on a high?

Spending more at something while on a losing streak does not sound logical at all.

But if what people have been telling you does not work then find something that works specifically for you. If you have tried all options and you are still uncertain, then best to chip out and start again from scratch or find a balance with the peds you have :scratch2:.

My initial 300 PED would have vanished by now hunting something like Atrox Youngs, yet here I am going strong based on my budget I plan my activities accordingly and the thing is you are absolutely right not to expect anything because you will never know the result until it's all been done and counted.

Spending more at something while on a losing streak does not sound logical at all.

All of you dont think ive tried, ive had a year..
I am in a losing streak 24/7, and so are many others.
Cant ppl just understand that the loot that drops from the mobs are not same for all,
and some get really baad loot return for long periods of time.

You dont get it because you guys hasnt been there..
I cant magically rub a genie so the mobs drop more loot, whats so hard to understand that line?

Ok, I take 50 peds to just test the mobs to see if its worth, return with 10-12..
That happens all the time, every time..

All of you dont think ive tried, ive had a year..
I am in a losing streak 24/7, and so are many others.
Cant ppl just understand that the loot that drops from the mobs are not same for all,
and some get really baad loot return for long periods of time.

You dont get it because you guys hasnt been there..
I cant magically rub a genie so the mobs drop more loot, whats so hard to understand that line?

Ok, I take 50 peds to just test the mobs to see if its worth, return with 10-12..
That happens all the time, every time..

What mob?
What gear?
How many hunting rounds?

What mob?
What gear?
How many hunting rounds?

A whole year, alot of gear, many..
I've done alot of shit for a year and the outcome has been the same everytime.
I did a test with a friend, same gear, same weapons, Argos around twins.
While i lost all my peds, she made 80 ped profit... side by side..

Anyhow, have a great weekend, hope you swirl all of you!
I need to go, bye bye

This is my gfs account that we tried.

Solo
Kerberos Provider 10 PED Sat, 31 Oct 2015 19:08:23
Kerberos Old Alpha 87 PED Sat, 31 Oct 2015 04:09:44
Kerberos Old Alpha 27 PED Sat, 31 Oct 2015 03:43:33
Kerberos Old Alpha 80 PED Sat, 31 Oct 2015 03:21:35
Kerberos Guardian 32 PED Sat, 31 Oct 2015 01:35:53
Kerberos Provider 12 PED Tue, 27 Oct 2015 22:24:15
Kerberos Provider 10 PED Tue, 27 Oct 2015 00:06:05
Kerberos Guardian 31 PED Mon, 26 Oct 2015 21:39:26
Kerberos Alpha 40 PED Fri, 16 Oct 2015 08:14:47

Team
Kerberos Provider 11 PED Wed, 04 Nov 2015 03:41:33
Drone Generation 04 50 PED Tue, 03 Nov 2015 00:57:46
Exarosaur Young 12 PED Sun, 01 Nov 2015 22:27:46
Kerberos Alpha 76 PED Fri, 16 Oct 2015 02:58:22
Kerberos Alpha 138 PED Fri, 16 Oct 2015 02:20:43
Kerberos Alpha 48 PED Fri, 16 Oct 2015 01:55:17
Kerberos Young 14 PED Thu, 15 Oct 2015 22:41:34
Kerberos Provider 10 PED Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:57:31
Kerberos Guardian 59 PED Thu, 15 Oct 2015 21:02:33

Dammit, cant separate the text, sorry

After complaint mail about my acc, her account went as sour as mine, and that was 2015-11-01..
Ops btw, thats a noob account, from lvl 5 to 8 we did that.. loads of minis..

So who is tuning down our accounts??

Bye now.

Last edited:
It's even more simple than my first post here 5 pages ago...

Stop. Hunting. Iron-shit Mobs.

If you sit on caly hunting the most popular garbage mobs like atrox, feffox, ambu, maffoid, etc... YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE.

You could have 95% TT return and still complain because you're losing....

Another note... 2.8dpp is shit.. anything under 2.93 these days is garbage and going to lead to less than a 93% tt return, maybe even less than 90%

Get yourself a nice fat a106 amp and some 103-107% markup pistol/rifle and go hunt some 600-900hp mobs that aren't caly trash. You'll be surprised.

ps... 3 ped to kill mobs are 800-900 health by most eco standards... AKA not feffox.

and if you do hunt said 900hp mobs, you had better have at least 10k ped in game to cycle.

It's even more simple than my first post here 5 pages ago...

Stop. Hunting. Iron-shit Mobs.

If you sit on caly hunting the most popular garbage mobs like atrox, feffox, ambu, maffoid, etc... YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE.

You could have 95% TT return and still complain because you're losing....

Another note... 2.8dpp is shit.. anything under 2.93 these days is garbage and going to lead to less than a 93% tt return, maybe even less than 90%

Get yourself a nice fat a106 amp and some 103-107% markup pistol/rifle and go hunt some 600-900hp mobs that aren't caly trash. You'll be surprised.

ps... 3 ped to kill mobs are 800-900 health by most eco standards... AKA not feffox.

and if you do hunt said 900hp mobs, you had better have at least 10k ped in game to cycle.

I would be super happy with 90% return or a little less than that even.
I use usually lc-55 or lc-60 with a105-overcharged = that shows 2.9 dpp. I try and not buy either or any weapon over 120% but always try for less. Lately i've been using ELM guns as they don't require as much up front.
I hunt a variety of mobs on calypso - and in my experience that has been where I'm most successful. Most times I get good loots are random times when I go hunt random mobs or do some daily missions (50-100 of some mob I don't often hunt, etc.) The 4 mobs you mentioned I hardly hunt - maybe do an atrox/ambu event here or there. I don't camp feffox or any big mob like that. I will hunt them but either in a team or in small batches - because I know I dont' have tons to cycle on them - so either I get lucky or I move on.
I've hunted Caperon, Marcimex, and so on, but also now there isn't many mobs AT ALL that don't have an iron mission - so I don't know what or how many mobs aren't iron-shit mobs as you put it.

Please give me some examples of what a non-shit mob is? This is why I'm talking here - need suggestions.
And again, I see this magic "have at least 10k ped in game to cycle" where does that number come from - why 10k? And this is my very point of frustration.... if this game requires me to have $1,000 dollars a month to play - then f-that. That's what I see anymore and i'm not willing or even able to do that. If I put in 1k and you say it can last all year.. great. If I put in 1k but have to do that every month - i'm out. If I put in $100 and at the end of 30 days I had 75-80 left - I HONESTLY would be happy. MA makes their money - they get my decay, auction fees, transport fees and then loss of TT. They pay for my usage and make profit, I am not sure why that takes several hundred dollars and not say 50. I am past the point of what I find acceptable to play on this game or any other game ever made.
I honestly feel like some other posters here - that some win and some don't. It's not that I'm not following some proper formula - I just don't win. I for sure could cut the losses some - but right now I have a friend who makes profit all the time. We talk and the margin between my losses and their gains is so large that even my copying their setup and habbits exactly couldn't make up the difference.

I love some of the responses, enjoy it really, thank you.

Everybody is omnipotent and know me and what i hunt!
Iron mobs, their great when you got a daily mission on one, thats 2 missions in the same hunt.
Sometimes there is even 3 kill missions on the same mob!!

So whats wrong with this, do we need a revolution? Go out in the streets, yell and throw stones?
And ofc i use the entropedia tool for compairing weapon and amps..
So ofc i do have over 2900..

Well see, you cant squeeze water out of a stone..

The above post with my swirls show its not my playstyle, or gear its wrong with..
But her account died after that date 2015-11-01 RIP.

Are there really any peds in piracy?
I talked to somebody about that some day ago, since then I've thought alot about it.
Since Vivo S10 were given to everybody the heal jobs diminished.
The return from the hunts suck and now you talk about being a pirate, perhaps thats a sign.

Terror is my name.

I loot daily in space and play off the loot, many others do too... but you kind of have to run with NVE if you want to get anywhere in space.

Big dif. between a regular EU player and a pirate is that once the pirate runs out of money hunting, they depo and take their money to space where there is a much higher chance of doubling/trippling it, then they use that money to go gamble on planet, while a normal EU player will depo to gamble more.

And my returns seem to be ok, but maybe its because I don't pay much attention to it since i rarely need to depo, and when I do its because I went to far with hunting planetside and spent too much, then ill do a $10-20 depo and sit in space until I at least double it.

I love some of the responses, enjoy it really, thank you.

Everybody is omnipotent and know me and what i hunt!
Iron mobs, their great when you got a daily mission on one, thats 2 missions in the same hunt.
Sometimes there is even 3 kill missions on the same mob!!

So whats wrong with this, do we need a revolution? Go out in the streets, yell and throw stones?
And ofc i use the entropedia tool for compairing weapon and amps..
So ofc i do have over 2900..

Well see, you cant squeeze water out of a stone..

The above post with my swirls show its not my playstyle, or gear its wrong with..
But her account died after that date 2015-11-01 RIP.

Look you're fine to do and believe whatever you want to, but the people giving you advice aren't the ones on forums complaining about bad TT returns.

Don't come here for advice and then criticize everything people say as advice to you.

Second.. Iron shit mobs are mobs that are over-grinded for iron missions and drop shit markup. Search for mobs that drop a high % of muscle oil, eye oil, and maybe guns that sell for 125-135%.

If you're hunting mobs that drop pancreas or liver oil you're not going to do well. If you have the bankroll to do 3-4K ped hunts on Cp and warp down then maybe go camp Kreltins for output amps and alien blood.. Both are great markup.

Back