Improved Restoration chip

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
Hi
I am at the Galactica mission stage collecting 5000 liver oil. Noting from JBKs thread to progress to the next mission and collect the Rad Conveyors will cost in total 13500Ped in TT materials.
This game being what it is I am sure players will be undercutting each other and selling these off. So what are they worth at present?

Cheers
Bjorn

Want a piece of advice?
Get the chip, mark it up, and sell as fast as you can.

ROFL, if you look at latest sales, the chip gets sold for less than it has cost to get get it.

I don´t know why people get the chip if they don´t want to use it themselfes :D

I dont think anyone has sold an improved restoration chip yet and there is no auction history for it.
Those who have spent the effort advancing through stage VIII have all moved on for stage x to get the modified restoration chip.

I do have an improved restoration chip for sale for 25k - so good luck finding it below tt cause the ones getting sold dirt cheap areound or below tt are only the adjusted chips which most can afford - for the improved chip you already need a bit deeper pockets and those belong most likely to players who dont sell at a loss ;)

Oh wake up please :p

Of course you can make up opinions about the value of something as much as you like while you dont own it - i certainly have had better returns then CLD's from my improved chip due to rental service while valueing it at the price i named - so there is no reason for me to sell it cheap and you will have to spent a long time to find someone else who has it.

yep, not sure but i think Freyr bought last 1 sold, when will ppl learn that price in EU is dynamic :rolleyes:

Just look two posts up and you will see that some still haven't got this ^^

not too long ago I saw one at auction with a SB of 15k and BO was 18k
Not sure if it sold. I saw it on day 5/7 and didnt have any bids

Freyr bought the last one for 18.5k, I can confirm this. No other one has been sold since then, unless as a very quiet private sale. :)

I guess the value is the price to complete all stages (including mark up) plus hassle factor to complete it (warp needed, time, etc). Thing is though depends on drop rate of needed parts, any new use for bio id's etc which ofc would affect mark up.

I think adj is good to get at moment due to low mark ups to that stage (can't see getting any cheaper tbh), the higher stages for imp would have to look at prices for parts.

Very nice chip though, and who is to say missions will last forever.

Of course you can make up opinions about the value of something as much as you like while you dont own it - i certainly have had better returns then CLD's from my improved chip due to rental service while valueing it at the price i named - so there is no reason for me to sell it cheap and you will have to spent a long time to find someone else who has it.

Either you or your name brother changed cause u got the chip in auction for +18.5k ped now not the 25k u mentioned here ^^

Either you or your name brother changed cause u got the chip in auction for +18.5k ped now not the 25k u mentioned here ^^

I stand corrected, there is in fact players who sold improved chip below their own costs - so i have to go with the market - this doesnt change the fact that i think that its a poor state of our economy and peoples perception of the game where people rush through a quest just to sell of the reward at a loss.

I stand corrected, there is in fact players who sold improved chip below their own costs - so i have to go with the market - this doesnt change the fact that i think that its a poor state of our economy and peoples perception of the game where people rush through a quest just to sell of the reward at a loss.

I agreed. It's a really sad state but MA has put us there and it must have been on purpose (if not they should really fire someone cause I would never have kept my job if I did that shitty work).

Back